剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
爱思医疗 致力于医疗保健 更加优化
Ethicure. Devoted to an improved, accessible,
人人可用 高利润回报 艺术品质
for-profit, state-of-the-art healthcare experience.
三大支柱实现爱思医疗的使命
An experience we curate via our Three Pillars of the Ethicure mission.
第一大支柱是我们的医院
Pillar one, our hospital.
采用全新颜色设计创造幸福感
A new color palette designed to create a sense of well-being.
运用领先科技
Cutting edge technologies.
提供更快检测和成像结果
Faster testing and imaging results.
手术创新数不胜数
And countless new surgical innovations.
第二大支柱是我们的医生
Pillar two, our doctors.
你们的健康快乐是我们的愿望
We want you healthy and happy,
朝桌子下看 大家会看到
so if you look under the table, you will find,
定制的健康追踪仪器
custom fitness trackers,
爱思医疗手术服
Ethicure scrubs,
还有其它优良产品
along with a few other goodies.
我们也将引进新型健康激励机制
We'll also be introducing new well-being incentives
定制操作准则 鼓励团队合作和互相尊重
and protocols designed to encourage teamwork and mutual respect.
上级的名字也是可以喊的
Bosses have first names, too.
该说第三大支柱了
Which leads us to pillar three.
爱思医疗并不是治疗病患
At Ethicure, we do not treat patients.
而是服务客户
We serve clients.
他们的反馈将贯穿爱思医疗的每一步
So we will be seeking their feedback at every stage of the Ethicure experience,
客户感到快乐 就会推荐更多的人
because a happy client is a referring client.
我是萨伦
My name is Salen.
欢迎加入爱思医疗大家庭
Welcome to the Ethicure family.
给爱思医疗打分
我真想把这弄坏
I really want to break this.
我们工作是好是坏和救人没关系了
Our jobs no longer depend on saving lives,
而是看得了多少笑脸
but how many smiley faces get punched.
-很可爱啊 -感谢评价
- It's cute. - Thank you!
她只是让我们表现善意
She's just incentivizing niceness.
没人希望被评价时 只能说做人不错
You of all people do not want to be rated by how nice you are.
救人做不了假 但是伪善谁不会
I can't fake saving lives, but being nice?
这多简单
Way easier to game.
监测你的步数 脉搏血氧值
It counts your steps, your pulse ox,
对睡眠实时监控 紧张时提醒你
monitors when you sleep, warns you when you're stressed,
还储存了上千的歌♥单呢
and stores a thousand playlists.
-它要是还能震动 我就和它过了 -乔丹
- If it vibrated, I'd marry it. - Jordan.
爱思医疗知道我们在哪 听些什么
Ethicure knows where we are, what we're listening to,
我们怎么睡 说不定和谁睡都知道
how we're sleeping, maybe even who we're sleeping with.
妄想症也能检测到 你小心点
It also tracks paranoia.
这些你都能适应吗
You're fine with all of this?
我当然希望你能适应
I mean, it's great if you are,
可你有时候不是应对不了改变嘛
but change is sometimes tricky for you.
我是有些担忧
I was concerned,
但爱思医疗基于数据改变 似乎很合理
but Ethicure's changes seem reasonable and data-driven.
我们应该首先挑选蛋糕
I think we should start by picking a cake.
你把蛋糕放在第一位
You prioritized the cake,
而不是考虑日期 场地 婚宴承办人
over the date, the venue, the caterer...
我喜欢蛋糕
I like cake.
我汇总了最受欢迎蛋糕的名单
I've compiled a list of the most popular ones.
你最喜欢什么蛋糕
What is your favorite cake?
不管你有没有推测出客人对蛋糕的偏好
Whatever you think our guests will like.
不会有坏蛋糕这种东西
There is no such thing as bad cake.
好好看看我
Whew. Take a good look.
待会儿就见不到我了
You won't be seeing much of me for a while.
我要忙好久 得把一个好项目搞坏
I'll be very busy turning a good program into a bad one.
肖恩
Shaun.
肖恩
Shaun.
爱你
I love you.
她大出血
She's hemorrhaging.
做超声波 查看原因
Ultrasound to assess etiology.
输血输液 上升压药
Hanging blood and fluids, starting pressers.
胎盘覆盖住了宫颈口
The baby's placenta is covering the cervix.
胎儿心跳过缓 孕妇需要剖腹产 马上开始
The baby's brachycardic. Mom needs C-section, STAT.
你得待在这里
You'll need to stay here.
医生 她不能离开我的视线
Can't let her out of my sight, Doctor.
她杀害了她的第一个孩子
She's doing life for murdering her first baby.
良 医
第五季 第二集
通知让我进行胆囊手术
I'm up there for two gallbladders.
你知道我住院医师实习期满了吧
Do you know I completed my residency?
都怪这个手术匹配系统
Blame SurgiMatch.
要是我 是不可能把你排进手术表里的
I mean, I wouldn't have put you on the schedule at all
毕竟你现在连洗手间在哪都不知道
until you at least knew where the bathrooms were.
大美女 看看这些玩意儿
Oh, come on, guapa, look at all this stuff.
我像糖果店里的孩子 却饿得快死了
I'm a kid in a candy store and I'm starving to death.
工作时别叫我大美女
Please don't call me guapa at work.
好的 奥黛丽赫本
Yes, Audrey.
毕竟上级的名字也能喊呢
Bosses have first names, too.
你对她有什么看法
What do you think of her?
我可不喜欢让算法告诉我怎么做
I'm not a fan of an algorithm telling me what to do.
它做得可棒了 我下周的手术排期满满当当
This thing did a great job filling up my dance card for the next week.
它知道我喜欢什么
She knows what I like.
-欢迎加入董事会 -我的荣幸
- Good to have you on board. - Glad to be here.
手术别排得太满
Not all of our dance cards are full.
别忘了早上巡房♥我会跟上
Mind if I tag along on your morning rounds,
到时候告诉我洗手间在哪
maybe show me where the bathrooms are?
好的
Sure.
那一起动起来吧
Let's cha-cha.
我查了她的案子
I looked up her case.
艾比·克莱米斯被指控用防冻剂毒害婴儿
Abby Clemmis was charged with poisoning her baby with antifreeze.
她不承认有罪 在审判前又怀孕了
She pleaded not guilty and got pregnant again before the trial.
之后她被宣判有罪
But when she was convicted,
她的男友 和其他人一样 不再相信她
her boyfriend, like everybody else, stopped believing her.
认真点 计着时呢
Stay focused. You're now being timed.
测量生产力的方方面面哦
All part of the productivity metric.
别看计时器 该多长时间就多长时间
Forget the timer. It takes as long as it takes.
我愿意知道花了多长时间
I like knowing how long it takes.
可能是产后抑郁
It was probably postpartum depression.
有什么用呢 死去的婴儿也不会复生
Doesn't make the baby any less dead.
但我们至少得有点同情心吧
But we might have a little sympathy.
难道女人一定是荷尔蒙无助的受害者吗
Because women are helpless victims of our hormones?
人应该被治疗而不是被惩罚
Like people who should be treated rather than punished.
你最喜欢什么蛋糕
What's your favorite cake?
莉娅和我要给婚礼选个蛋糕
Lea and I need to pick a cake for our wedding.
天使蛋糕
Angel food cake.
含有花生的风味更足
Packing peanuts have more flavor.
一定要选带奶油芝士糖霜的
Anything with cream cheese frosting.
底下就算是狗屎我也吃的下去
I'd eat dog poop with that on it.
别看我 别分心了
Oh, please, uh, don't let me distract you.
萨伦 很开心再次见到你
So, Salen, it's great to see you again.
我很喜欢你的检测方式
I loved how you kicked the tires on this place.
非常好 尽职尽责
Nice due diligence.
多么美妙的声音啊
What a beautiful sound.
让他们出院
Discharge them.
规定是手术后还要留院观察48小时
we have a 48-hour post-op monitoring policy.
规定变了
And now we have a new policy.
只要体征平稳了 就让他们出院
As soon as they're stable, you'll discharge them,
给有需要的客户腾位置
to make way for other clients in need.
这是玛德琳 入院原因是晕眩
This is Madeline, came in experiencing dizziness
参加大学田径运动会后有强烈的恶心感
and severe nausea after running in a college track meet.
还赢了100米跑
And winning the 100 meter.
尿检和腹部X光检测正常
Urine analysis and abdominal X-ray were normal.
本可以用肠胃鸡尾酒疗法排除胃炎的
I could try a G.I. cocktail to rule out gastritis.
往后坐
Sit back here.
这里疼吗
Any pain here?
我刚打破了州记录
I just set a state record.
只是中暑和脱水
It's heat exhaustion and dehydration.
你跑步还化妆吗
You sprint in full face?
我的妆跑得恐怕比我快
I doubt my makeup could run faster than I do.
我大学也是田径队的
I ran track in college.
化妆的确很有用
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表