剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
他们承诺会给你安排一个新的寄养机构
They promised to get you in a new foster placement.
需 需要多长时间?
H-How long will it take?
一个星期左右
A week or so.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
是的 看起来像是感染
Yeah. Looks like an infection.
他还没有准备好出院
He's not ready for discharge.
好的
Okay.
-情况不好吗? -没有事
- Is it bad? - No.
我们只是需要让你在这里多呆一会儿
We just need to keep you here a little longer.
还要多久?
How much longer?
一个星期左右
A week or so.
谢谢你的到来 我 我...
Thanks for coming. I-I...
自从我们上次见面后 我一直在做大量的思考
Since the last time we met, I've been doing a lot of thinking.
如果要行得通 在动态中需要
If this is gonna work, there needs to be a change
有一些改变 主要是在我方面
in the dynamic, mostly on my part.
而我 我不确定我能否做到这一点
And I-I'm not sure I can do that,
因此 也许我们应该就这样作罢
so maybe we should call it a day.
就这样了?
That's it?
我当然会给你背书
Of course I'll give you the endorsement.
你要放弃我们吗?
You're gonna give up on us?
我...你不是说你不想要一个伙伴吗?
I... thought you said you didn't want a partner.
我花了一段时间才克服了这种态度
It took me a while to get past the attitude,
但你是对的
but you were right.
我们可以用你的代码为三个不同的传感器供电
We could use your code to power three different sensors.
我们可以把它作为一个套装或单点来卖♥♥
We could sell it as a set or a la carte.
赚更多的钱
Make more money.
我喜欢这个主意
I like that idea.
怎么样 小格?
What about it, Glassy?
也许我们都能学到一些新的技巧
Maybe we can all learn some new tricks.
你知道他们是怎么说老狗的
Well, you know what they say about old dogs,
但是...当然 我愿意努力试下
but... sure, I'm willing to give it a shot.
小弗兰克怎么样了?
How's Frank Jr.?
不 这是吉恩...
No, this is Gene...
凯利 脚履轻盈
Kelly, light on his feet.
那么...这个节目?
So... the show?
肖恩和我还没有机会...
Oh, Shaun and I haven't had a chance to...
你很漂亮 很聪明 也很善良
You are beautiful, smart, and kind.
当我年轻的时候 我希望能看到一个电视节目
When I was younger, I would have liked to see a TV show
关于像我这样的人有幸娶了你这样的女人
about a man like me lucky enough to marry a woman like you.
但你不想这样做 那也没关系
But you don't want to do it, and that is okay.
肖恩 你启发了我
Shaun, you have inspired me,
我希望我们能激励其他的人
and I want us to inspire other people.
筹划婚礼也很糟糕
And planning a wedding sucks.
是的 确实如此
Yes, it does.
我们要做综艺节目的人
We are going to be reality show people.
综艺节目的人!
Reality show people!
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表