剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I thought you were rejecting me, s...
而我现在明白了
And now I know,
你只是在成为你自己
you were just becoming your own man.
别了 布兰登
Goodbye, Brandon.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
BGM: Other side by Gaits
There's a longing inside of my chest
For what could have been
The weight is heavy,
Tell the sender That I'm ready
To see you
I know I'll see you
on the other side
I know I'll see you
on the other side
The other side
Holding on now to memories
That won't let go of me
Reminding me that you're gone
And I'm the one that can't breathe
I can't breathe
I know I'll see you
on the other side
I know I'll see you
on the other side
The other side
我帮你
Can I?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
大家总是试图适应肖恩的不同之处
People have always tried to accommodate for Shaun's differences.
弥补 过度弥补
Compensate, overcompensate...
我不需要再一次说教
I don't need another lecture.
我以前也是那样的人
I was one of those people.
我花了很长时间才达到你的起点
It took me forever to get to where you started.
行吧 对我来说太容易了
Right, it's so easy for me.
确实是
It is.
你一直把肖恩当做一个人
You always treated Shaun like a person
而不是一个麻烦
instead of a problem.
你总能看到肖恩本人
You always saw Shaun.
你为什么不再那么做了
Why did you stop doing that?
你走了
You left.
所以怎样 所以你慌了吗
So, what? So you panicked?
是啊
Yeah.
或许
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't... I don't know. It's...
我们要结婚了
We're getting married,
而他并不总是那么简单
and he's not always easy,
而我差不多总是搞砸
and I'm pretty much always a screw-up.
还有
And...
只是...压力太大了
It's just... It's too much.
不 并没有
No, it isn't.
但你以前总是在那支持我
B-But you've always been there to back me up.
你不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore.
你温柔 你耐心
You're kind and you're patient.
你巧舌如簧
You're resilient as all get-out.
你是肖恩的绝配
You're the right person for Shaun.
肖恩是你的绝配
Shaun's the right person for you.
如果你秉持这样的信念
If you can just trust that,
你就会拥有最完美
you will have the most perfect,
也是最不完美的婚姻
imperfect marriage.
我现在有点想抱抱你
I kind of feel like hugging you right now.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
我想让你听听这个
There's something I want you to hear.
轰隆
Ka-boom!
听起来像136千克的
Sounds like a 300-pounder.
不不不
No, no, no.
这是你的幸运物
This is your lucky charm.
是是是
Yes, yes, yes.
我不需要它了
I don't need it anymore.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
随便坐
Make yourself at home.
这是格拉斯曼医生的办公室
This is Dr. Glassman's office.
你赢得的
You've earned it.
我找到了一个很有趣的
I found a very interesting documentary
关于风暴云的科学纪录片
about the science of storm clouds.
我们明晚应该看那个
We should watch that tomorrow night.
我很乐意 我会带个披萨
I'd like that. I'll bring the pizza.
不加橄榄 不加蘑菇 不加凤尾鱼 对吧
No olives, no mushrooms, no anchovies, right?
对
Right.
因为它们不好吃
Because they don't taste good.
这是报复吗
Is this payback?
不 礼物
No, a gift.
虫子比蟋蟀蛋白含量高
Worms have more protein than crickets.
再来一杯
Then I'll take another.
我想庆祝
I feel like celebrating.
科尔森突然转变了强硬态度
Colson suddenly lost interest in playing hardball
并且签署了雇佣合同
and signed his employment agreement.
我猜你与此有关
I assume you had something to do with it?
乐意帮忙
Glad I could help.
你很好闻
You smell good.
来吗
You coming?
我们来给你这个
I came to give you this.
这是布兰登器官的归属
It's where Brandon's organs went.
一位带着三个孩子的单身秘书妈妈
A secretary who's a single mom of three
获得了他的肾脏
got his kidney.
一位有视力问题的卡车司机
A truck driver with a vision problem
获得了他的眼角膜
got his corneas.
一位患有罕见自身免疫紊乱的少年
A teenager with a rare autoimmune disorder
获得了他的韧带
got his ligaments.
一个小男孩
And a young boy
获得了布兰登的心脏
got Brandon's heart.
他非常喜爱恐龙
He loves dinosaurs.
布兰登帮助了所有这些人
Brandon helped all these people?
清单上有六十三个人
There are 63 people on that list.
BGM: Satellite by Ben Abraham
Don't ?
Don't lose faith ?
I know it can be so hard some days ?
Go ?
Hide your face ?
But when you're ready Come back to your place ?
Here, right by me ?
Take all the time you need ?
And when you feel you can't be found ?
Caught up in the mess-around ?
When the walls are crashing down ?
I'll be your solid ground ?
When you think you've lost the light ?
Stuck in a starless night ?
Lift your eyes and watch the sky ?
I'll be your satellite ?
给你
Here you go.
很完美
It's perfect.
确实是练习缝合的好方法
It was a good exercise for suturing.
想不想吃点薄煎饼
Would you like to get some pancakes?
想 我现在想吃点薄煎饼
Yes, I would like some pancakes now.
When the walls are crashing down ?
I'll be your solid ground ?
《了解孤独症儿童》
When you think you've Lost the light ?
Stuck in a starless night ?
Lift your eyes and watch the sky ?
I'll be your satellite ?
未能接通艾伦·格拉斯曼
Hi, you haven't reached Aaron Glassman,
我会择期回电
so I'll call you back sometime.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表