剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
让莱恩开始使用皮质类固醇
Start Ryan on corticosteroids.
我受够了
I'm done.
我治疗完了我的病人
I'll finish up with my patients
然后提交我的辞呈
and then submit my resignation.
如果我在市中心找到一份工作
If I get a job downtown,
这将是一个午餐聚会的好地方
this would be a good place to meet for lunch.
他们有很棒的法式煎饼 有点像鸡蛋 但...
They have great French pancakes. Kind of eggy, but...
我应该加入你们
I should join you.
莉亚 我是海报男孩
Lea, I'm the poster boy.
它使莎伦带我回去 它可以使情况发生变化
It made Salen take me back. It could make the difference.
这当然会带来变化 但是...
It'll make a difference, sure, but...
这已经很不错了
That's good enough.
你是如此接近完成你的住院期
You are so close to finishing your residency.
再过一年 你就可以去你想去的地方
One more year, and you can go wherever you want.
格拉斯曼医生
Dr. Glassman,
朴
Park,
林 他们已经撑我很多次了
Lim, they've stood up for me so many times.
你已经撑我很多次
You've stood up for me so many times.
现在我想为你们所有人站出来
Now I want to stand up for all of you.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay,
你能取笑我的胡子或我的眼袋或任何东西吗?
can you make fun of my beard or my eye bags or anything?
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我说过多少次
How many times did I say
我不想卷入莎伦的事情中?
I didn't want to get involved in the Salen stuff?
但你仍然继续推动
But you still kept pushing.
我想让你站在我这边
I wanted you on my side.
你表现得好像我很害怕打架
You act like I'm scared of a fight.
我是一名黑人妇女
I'm a Black woman
在全国顶尖的外科住院医生中工作
in one of the top surgical residencies in the country.
你知道我是如何努力奋斗才来到这里的吗?
Do you know how hard I had to fight to be here?
我没有像你那样的奢侈
I don't have the same luxury as you do.
我并不害怕
I'm not scared.
我已经筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
我从未这样想过
I never thought of it that way.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
而且我想我知道格蕾丝是为谁而战
And I think I know who Grace is fighting for.
她说她没有任何自己的孩子
She said she didn't have any children of her own.
但你必须在成为代♥孕♥者之前已经生过孩子
But you had to have given birth before you became a surrogate.
我们知道威廉的情况
We know what happened to Willem.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
什么样的母亲会在操场上失去孩子的踪迹?
What kind of a mother loses track of her baby at a playground?
一个 19 岁的年轻人
A 19-year-old.
谁被压倒了
Who's overwhelmed.
我并没有被压倒
I wasn't overwhelmed.
我没有注意到
I wasn't paying attention.
我在电♥话♥里和我的男朋友争吵
I was arguing on the phone with my boyfriend.
而我转身...我转过身去
And I turned... I turned my back.
撞击声是如此之大
The crash was so loud.
所以现在
So now,
我把孩子送给那些真正值得拥有的人
I give babies to people who actually deserve them.
杀死自己
Killing yourself
不会把威廉带回来
won't bring Willem back.
它可以让另一个婴儿活下去
It'll let another baby live.
你有价值
You have value,
不仅仅是在你所带的孩子身上
not just in the children you carry.
威廉死后 我失去了自我
I lost myself when Willem died.
这就是让我回来的原因
This is what brought me back.
这是唯一对我有意义的事情
It is the only thing that means anything to me.
你太自私了
You're being selfish.
这不仅仅是关于你
This isn't just about you.
这也是关于阿曼达
It's also about Amanda,
你的朋友 他爱你
your friend, who loves you.
我在努力帮助她...
I'm trying to help her...
不 你没有听她的话
No. You're not listening to her.
她不希望她孩子的代价是你的生命
She does not want the price of her child to be your life.
你不一定要终止
You don't have to terminate.
就让我们做膀胱镜手术吧
Just let us do the cystoscopic surgery.
它可以让阿曼达拥有她的孩子...
It could let Amanda have her baby...
和你在她的生活中
and you in her life.
请给我一分钟时间
Minute, please.
我很抱歉 那是没有必要的
I'm sorry. That was unnecessary.
我很遗憾事情这样结束
I'm sorry this is how it ended.
我们还没有完成
We're not done yet.
她会摧毁你
She'll destroy you.
只有当你让她这样做的时候
Only if you let her.
你认为我控制了莎伦 因为我们在约会?
You think I control Salen, because we're dating?
这真是疯了 而且有点性别歧视
That's insane and a little sexist.
忘记控制
Forget control.
表明立场如何?
How about taking a stand?
这就是我一直在做的事情
That's what I've been doing
并将继续从内部进行
and will continue to do from the inside.
你本可以和我一起工作 把事情做对
You could've worked with me to make things right.
而不是你把大楼烧成灰烬
Instead, you had to burn the building down.
她点起的火把
She lit the match.
你是知道的
You know that.
我觉得有点恶心
I feel a little sick.
这可能是由于 昂 自身免疫的事情吗?
Could this be 'cause of the, um, autoimmune thing?
这是不可能的
That's unlikely.
你的眼睛有黄疸病
Your eyes are jaundiced.
这代表是你的肝脏
Which means it is your liver.
我需要你做一个全身 PET、CT 扫描
I will need you to do a full-body PET, CT scan.
好的
Okay.
还有你 也是如此
And you, as well.
好了 尼拉 我们都完成了
Okay, Nira, we're all done.
我很高兴我让你来做了检查
I'm glad I had you come in for a check-up.
你的视力实际上有了一些提高
Your vision's actually improved a bit.
你有 53% 的左侧周边区域
You have 53% of your left peripheral field.
这很好
That's great.
你 呃 这些天过得怎么样?
How are you, uh, doing these days?
我不能开车 我丢了东西
I can't drive. I lose things.
我不得不去公♥司♥做兼♥职♥
I had to go part-time at the company.
它完全改变了我的生活
It completely changed my life.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 问题是 它需要改变
No, the thing is, it needed changing.
我当时每周工作七天
I was working seven days a week.
我的伴侣和我即将分开
My partner and I were about to separate.
我在看着我的儿子长大
I was watching my son grow up
通过在办公室发给我的视讯
through videos sent to me at the office.
现在...
Now...
我走路送我的孩子上学
I walk my kid to school.
我的关系处于一个很好的位置
My relationship is in a great place.
我比多年前更快乐了
I'm happier than I've been in years.
它提醒了我什么是重要的
It reminded me what was important.
你有肝癌
You have liver cancer.
你的症状是来自副肿瘤综合症
Your symptoms were from a paraneoplastic syndrome.
肿瘤使你的免疫系统处于超负荷运转状态
The tumor put your immune system in overdrive.
它开始攻击无关的器官
It started attacking unrelated organs.
我让他得了癌症吗?
D-Did I give him cancer?
是的
Yes.
在你捐赠的肺叶中可能有一个微小的病变
There was probably a microscopic lesion in the lobe you donated.
但这是对你有利的
But it was to your benefit.
你的扫描结果是干净的
Your scans are clean.
那么 下一步是什么?
So what's next?
手术?
Surgery?
它已经转移了
It's metastasized.
我们可以切除最大的肿瘤
We can resect the largest tumor
并对其他一些部分进行化疗栓塞
and chemo-embolize some others.
这将使你多出几个月的时间
That'll give you a few additional months.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表