《良医》前情提要
Previously on "The Good Doctor".
嘿 停车 -丹尼
Hey! Stop! - Danny!
答应我一件事
Just promise me.
什么 -不要给我用阿片类药物
What? No opioids.
他让你不要用
He asked you not to do that.
他因为痛苦出现了心动过速
He's tachycardic and hypertensive
还有高血压 他会休克的
because of the pain. He's going into shock.
他不会 他在恳求你 -他快死了
He's not. He's praying. He's dying.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我要和家人回到德州去
I need to go back to Texas with my family.
昨天的开颅手术你犯了个错
Shaun: You made an error in yesterday's craniotomy.
你缝合的时候只用了八针
You closed with only eight sutures.
可那种尺寸的伤口应该缝十针
The size of the wound required 10.
我们需要弄清楚原因
We need to figure out why.
我中风了
I've had a stroke.
是的 微中风
Yes. A small one.
格拉斯曼医生 请告诉我们下一步该怎么做
Dr. Glassman, please tell us what the next step is.
谁叫一下保安 肖恩 你越界了
Glassman: Somebody please call security. Shaun, you are out of line.
回答
Answer.
是
It's, um...
你在我的手术室里 在我的同事面前
You humiliated me in public in my operating room
当众羞辱了我
in front of my colleagues.
你知道这对我伤害有多大吗
Do you have any idea how much that hurt?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
你可以别再烦我了
You can just leave me alone.
我不认为你应该辞职
Park: I don't think you should resign.
因为你不需要独自抚养孩子
Because you don't have to do it all alone.
你是我每天早上愿意醒来的理由
You're the reason I wake up in the morning,
所以不管未来会发生什么
so whatever there is to figure out,
我唯一想要的就是我们能一家人一起面对
all I want in the world is for us to do it as a family.
我想作为朋友给你个提醒
I wanted to give you a heads- up as a friend.
我决定辞职了
I've decided to resign.
恭喜你们荣升爸爸妈妈
Dr. Glenn: Congratulations, Mom and Dad.
看看我们的宝贝啊
Look at what we made.
你觉得格拉斯曼医生会来吗
Do you think Dr. Glassman is coming?
这是格拉斯曼医生送来的
This is from Dr. Glassman.
他怎么知道孩子会叫史蒂夫呢
Shaun: How did he know his name would be Steve?
因为他了解你
Because he knows you.
手套
Shaun: Gloves.
请开始计时
Start the timer, please.
祝你好运了 宝儿 真是个好主意
Good luck, babe. It's a doozy.
他们每天早上都会在闹钟的响声中起床
♪ They get up every morning from the alarm clock's warning ♪
坐8:15的车进城
♪ Take the 8: 15 into the city ♪
上面有个哨子
♪ There's a whistle up above ♪
人们推推搡搡
♪And people pushing, people shoving ♪
姑娘们努力打扮的漂亮
♪ And the girls who try to look pretty ♪
我每天都要照顾生意
♪And I've been takin' care of business, every day ♪
照顾生意 方方面面
♪ Takin'care of business, every way ♪
照顾生意 都是我的
♪I've been takin' care of business, it's all mine ♪
照顾生意 加班加点
♪ Takin'care of business and working overtime ♪
37秒
37 seconds.
干的漂亮
Good work.
是你最快的一次吧
I think that was your fastest yet.
第二快的
Second- fastest.
15分钟自♥由♥玩耍时间开始
15 minutes of independent play is starting now.
我记到小程序里
I will log it into my app.
你确定在走之前不用再
You sure you don't want to get in a few extra snuggles
多抱会了吗
before you leave?
我今早已经抱了10分钟了
Oh, I had 10 minutes of snuggles this morning.
非常好
Very nice.
我还在你手♥机♥上安装了小程序
I've also set up the app on your phone.
会提醒你什么时候
It will alert you when it's time
史蒂夫该小憩 吃奶 游戏
for Steve's nap, feeding, playtime- -
避免我忘记看你贴在冰箱上的
Just in case I miss the schedules posted on the fridge,
卫生间的还有我们卧室里的时间表
the bathroom, and in our bedroom.
对 而且我在医院上班时也可以进行追踪
Yes. And I will be able to track it while I'm at work.
史蒂夫和我没事的啦
Steve and I will be fine.
你第一天回去上班就别操心了
Just enjoy your first day back.
等我回家了
We can finish reading the latest
我们可以一起读完最新的一♥期♥
Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
《创伤与急性护理外科杂♥志♥》
when I get home.
在这之后 史蒂夫需要至少
After this, Steve should have at least
5分钟的俯卧时间
five minutes of tummy time.
昨天记录了他只有12分钟
Yesterday, he only logged 12 minutes,
这比计划中的少了3
which is three less than- -
我爱你
I love you.
替我跟大家问好
Say hi to everyone for me.
好的 我也爱你
Okay. I love you, too.
我会想你们俩的
I will miss you both.
我不知道你的奶昔里
I don't know why you need three protein powders
为什么需要三种蛋白质粉
for your smoothies.
功能不一样啊
They do different things.
她连3毫升都没喝完
She's barely taken an ounce.
那是因为蛋白粉公♥司♥想让你那么以为
That's what the protein- powder companies want you to believe.
你抱的姿势对吗 -对啊
Are you holding her right? Yes.
她需要保持身体直立 头部得到适当的支撑
She needs to be upright with her head properly supported.
很好 搅拌均匀了吗
Good. And you mixed it enough?
跟以前一样
The same as always.
她就突然不想喝了
She's not interested again.
而且她好像无精打采的
And she seems lethargic.
我去找医生给她看看吧
I'll take her to get checked out.
呃 我也想去
Well, I'd like to come, too.
好啊 你可以帮忙拿这个
Sure. You can carry this.
早上好啊 佩雷斯今早如何
Good morning. How's Perez today?
不知道
Don't know.
都快8点了
It's almost 8: 00 a. m.
严格来说今天已经过了8个小时了
It's been"today"fora whole eight hours.
你们俩还没互发消息呢
You two haven't texted each other yet?
我们俩觉得彼此要给对方空间
We both decided we need space.
他专注于自己的康复 我还要上班
He's focused on his recovery. I've got my life here.
我绝对支持你们这个决定
I fully support that.
而且你的下一篇章今晚就要开始了
And your next chapter begins tonight.
就咱俩 喝酒 听音乐 聊聊有争议的决定
You and me. Drinks, music, questionable decisions.
你和杰罗姆终于可以做手术了
You and Jerome finally got the surgery!
你们不再形影不离了吗
You're no longer joined at the hip?
杰罗姆正痴迷于看运动纪录片
Jerome is obsessed with some docuseries
里面的运动正好又是我不太喜欢的
about one of the many sports that I don't care about.
去嘛 多久没一起出去了
Come on. It's been too long.
我一直很忙 你一直
I've been busy. You've been
闷闷不乐的
mopey.
好吧 喝酒和音乐我同意
Fine. I agree to drinks and music,
至于有争议的决定 看情况吧
but I'm definitely a"maybe"on questionable decisions.
行吧 那到时再努努力 -好吧
Alright. We'll work up to it. Okay.
我们今晚要出去喝一杯 开始人生新篇章
We're going out tonight for drinks, starting a new chapter.
对 我们称之为
That's right. We're calling it
和好朋友一起做坏决定
Bad decisions with good friends.
我们才不要那么叫呢
We re definitely not calling it that.
要一起来吗
Wanna join?
不了谢谢
No, thank you.
爸爸墨菲 欢迎回归
Papa Murphy, welcome back.
史蒂夫的照片
Pictures of Steve.
我正要问呢
I was just about to ask.
这样 我就不用不停掏手♥机♥了
This way, I avoid the disruption of pulling out my phone.
看看这笑容啊 跟他妈一个样
Look at that smile! Just like his mom!
那张他正在拉臭 这张是 准备拉臭
He was pooping in that one. Here he is about to poop
拉臭主题系列
A theme develops.
他的眼睛跟你一样哎 肖恩
He's got your eyes, Shaun
我得去找下林医生
I need to find Dr. Lim.
你们留着吧 我给所有人都备了一份
You may keep those. I made enough for everyone.
马库斯从西班牙发来问候
Marcus sends greetings from Spain.