剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I'm not gonna calm down!
你不能这么对肖恩
You don't treat Shaun like this.
肖恩让我把广♥告♥牌留下来的
Shaun's the one who asked me to keep the billboard up.
我不信
I don't believe that.
「亲爱的萨伦 关于广♥告♥牌的事我改主意了
"Dear Salen, I have changed my mind about the billboard.
留下它吧」
It can stay up."
「只要你修改照片
"As long as you fix the image
让我的头发在正确的一边」
so my hair part is on the correct side."
虽然我还没时间去换照片呢
Haven't had a chance to do that yet.
没有你他也能处理好这件事
He handled this on his own without you.
他也因此成长了
And he's better off because of it.
好吧
Okay.
事实上我年纪也不小了
The truth is, I'm not young.
我也不会再选择做父亲了
And I never would have chosen to be a dad again.
但我也没选择爱上你
But I also didn't choose to fall in love with you.
现在我要做的是把这段感情维系下去
So, now I'll do what it takes to make this relationship work,
不管你决定要做什么
whatever you decide to do.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我 我打算 关心
I-I-I plan to with, uh, caring, with...
现在证明给我看
Prove it right now.
准备
Buckle up.
你不仅会成为好妈妈
And you wouldn't just be a decent mom.
还会成为一个伟大的妈妈
You'd be a great one, because...
现在别说这个
Not now, please.
对不起
Sorry.
有些医生与众不同 有些医院也是
或许我错了
Maybe I was wrong.
或许我不需要他们把我的头发弄好
Maybe I don't need them to fix my hair.
不 确实看起来怪怪的
Nah, it does look a little off.
有些医生与众不同 有些医院也是
格拉斯曼 我清理了喷气嘴和别的几样东西 莉亚留
BGM: We Don't Know by The Strumbellas
Oh, there's something in my mind that's killing me
There's something that this life's not giving me
Would you say
There's something in my mind that's killing me
There's something that this life's not giving me
Would you say
Oh, we don't know if we leave, will we make it home
But we all know, if there's hope, then we'll be okay
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表