剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
扫描似乎很清楚
Scan seems to be clear.
那么他为什么会发作呢?
Then why is he having a seizure?
格蕾丝的扫描结果看起来很正常
Grace's scans look normal.
没有胎盘撕裂或前置胎盘
No placenta accreta or previa.
我喜欢她所做的事情
I love what she's doing,
为一个没有能力的女人怀上孩子
carrying a child for a woman who can't.
如果格雷斯没有得到报酬 我会更喜欢它
I'd love it more if Grace wasn't getting paid for it.
她建立了五个家庭
She created five families.
你真的对此有意见吗?
Do you really have a problem with that?
不仅仅是我有意见
It's not just me.
商业代♥孕♥是非法的
Commercial surrogacy is illegal
除了这里 几乎所有地方都是如此
pretty much everywhere but here.
这是剥削性的
It's exploitative.
有趣的是 每个人都会真正关注
Funny how everyone gets real concerned
剥削 当它是女士的身体
about exploitation when it's women's bodies.
与此同时
Meanwhile
足球运动员每个星期天都会给自己的大脑带来伤害
football players give themselves brain damage every Sunday,
并且得到了荣耀
and it's glorified.
有道理
Point taken.
你知道 现在还不算太晚
You know, it's not too late
来改变你对莎伦这个东西的看法
to change your mind about this Salen stuff.
你应该加入我们
You should join us.
说到男人告诉女人该怎么做...
Speaking of men telling women what to do...
看看这个
Look at this.
我不得不把孩子送到
I've had to send children
到社区过渡护理单位
to community transition care units
因为她是如何将儿科病床降到最低的
because of how she's minimized pediatric beds.
这就是他的证词?
That's his testimony?
这是他证词的开始
It's the start of his testimony.
计划让他们屈服?
The plan being to bore them into submission?
我的计划是让他们知道她到底做了什么
My plan is to let them know exactly what she's done
以及它是如何影响更大的社区的
and how it's impacted the greater community.
哦 是那个送薄饼的家伙
Oh, it's the pizza guy.
婴儿死亡 这就是我们的计划
Infant fatality. That's our plan.
让我们坚持这一点 我们无法证明这一点
Let's stick to that. We can't prove that.
但我们拥有的是医生和护士
But what we do have are doctors and nurses
和系统性忽视的故事
and stories of systemic neglect.
这不是那个送比萨的人
It's not the pizza guy.
别担心 我给了他小费
Don't worry. I tipped him.
我喜欢你这点
I love your place.
聪明的一手
Smart play.
这就是我所要做的
That's what I'd do.
是吗?那是什么戏?
Yeah? What play is that?
让那个调查记者
Getting that investigative reporter
来写一篇关于我的攻击性文章
to write a takedown piece about me
并利用这一点向养老基金施压
and using that to pressure the Pension Fund.
沃克医生 朴医生
Dr. Wolke, Dr. Park,
现在是你们两位住院医生回去工作的时候了
it's time for you two residents to get back to work.
我不会离开 我也不会
I'm not leaving. Me neither.
真有胆量 来自一个二年级的学生
Gutsy, coming from a second-year
他已经杀了一个病人
who already killed a patient.
而且你真的应该向你的女朋友学习
And you really ought to take lessons from your girlfriend.
她知道如何玩这个游戏
She knows how to play the game.
奥黛丽 莉亚 亚伦 我很抱歉
Audrey, Lea, Aaron, I'm sorry,
但我必须立即终止你的工作
but I have to terminate your employment immediately.
你刚才说什么?
You were saying?
走吧
Go.
走吧
Go.
这是你的计划?
That your plan?
让我们看起来像心怀不满的前雇员?
Make us look like disgruntled former employees?
你认为这能阻止我们上市吗?
You think that's gonna stop us from going public?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
但是...我认为这项研究会
But... I think this research will.
尽管你的薪水很丰厚 但你几个月都没有露面
Despite your generous salary, you were a no-show for months,
在你的车♥库♥里酿酒 在蒙大拿州度假
making wine in your garage, vacationing in Montana.
所有经过多年干预的
All after years of intervening
来原谅你的医徒莫菲的反复无常的行为
to excuse your protege Dr. Murphy's erratic behavior.
你雇佣了你的男朋友
You hired your boyfriend,
然后在双方关系恶化后将其解雇
then fired him once the relationship soured.
典型的性骚扰
Classic sexual harassment.
这不是...他-他退出了
That's not... H-He quit.
你偷偷地改变了医院的指标
You secretly changed hospital metrics
来帮助你的未婚夫
to help your fiance.
现在 你们只是失去了你们的工作
Right now, you've only lost your jobs.
走向公众
Go public,
而我公开这一切
and I release all this.
欺骗日
Cheat day.
J.L.、霍克斯和科尔森已经出局
J.L., Hawks, and Colson are out.
那个记者?
The reporter?
她仍然会和我们交谈 这仍然是一个好故事
She'll still talk to us. It's still a good story.
只是比计划的时间短得多
Just much shorter than planned.
她是对的吗?我们是在浪费时间吗?
Was she right? Are we wasting our time?
可能是这样
Probably.
养老基金的年会在两天后举♥行♥ 对吗?
The Pension Fund's annual meeting is in two days, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们在那里见到了记者 大的公共环境
We meet the reporter there. Big public setting.
在投资者面前谴责莎伦
Denounce Salen in front of the investors.
创造一个有毒的时刻
Create a viral moment.
这可能会造成一些损害
That might do some damage.
她可以在技术上毁了我
She could ruin me in tech.
我加入了
I'm in.
你在威胁要毁掉他们的事业
You're threatening to ruin their careers?
这些都是好医生
These are good doctors.
谁决定要试图干涉我的公♥司♥
Who've decided to try to interfere with my company.
你不能指望我只是接受这个事实
You can't expect me to just accept that.
我在每一步都支援你
I've backed you at every step
因为我相信一个伟大的医院也可以是有利可图的
because I believe a great hospital could be profitable, too.
但敲诈是不可接受的
But blackmail is unacceptable.
思考大局
Think big picture.
我们刚刚失去了医院的院长
We just lost the president of the hospital.
你在管理这个地方
You're running this place.
短期的
Short-term.
未来是广阔的
The future is wide open.
对于我们两个人来说
For both of us.
林医生在哪里?
Where's Dr. Lim?
她已经不在了
She's no longer available.
但我是外科主任
But I'm the Chief of Surgery
并将亲自参与到你的个案中
and will be personally involved in your case.
不幸的是 你的成像是一致的
Unfortunately, your imaging is consistent
膀胱肉瘤与你的子♥宫♥相连接
with a bladder sarcoma abutting your uterus.
癌症?
Cancer?
但我们做了代♥孕♥测试
But we did surrogacy testing.
现在它很小 但它会随着胎儿的成长而继续成长
It's small right now, but it will continue to grow as the fetus does.
我的天呐
Oh, God.
那我们能做什么呢?
And what can we do?
最安全的选择
The safest option
是终止怀孕 切除肿瘤
is to terminate the pregnancy, resect the tumor,
并开始化疗
and begin chemotherapy.
还有其他选择吗?
Are there any other options?
有一些化疗方案
There are a number of chemotherapy protocols
对第二孕期的胎儿是安全的
that are safe for second trimester fetuses.
但它们的效果都会大打折扣
But they'll all be far less effective
与手术相比...对癌症的治疗效果更好
against the cancer than surgery.
我想做化疗
I want to do the chemo.
格蕾丝...
Grace...
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
所以...我听说
So... I heard.
你很幸运还能有一份工作
You're lucky to still have a job.
嗯 我不知道是运气好还是你的原因
Well, I'm not sure if it's luck or you.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表