剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
-肾脏肿瘤 对吗?-嗯 嗯
- Kidney tumors, right? - Mm-hmm.
还没有 我已经深受打击了
Not yet. I've been slammed.
然后你会很高兴待办事项列表中删除
Then you'll be glad to scratch getting Shaun and Lea
我们替尚恩和莉亚购买♥♥一份结婚礼物
a wedding present off your to-do list.
「我们」送了甚么给他们?
What did "we" get them?
-一个面包机 -他们本来吃面包吗?
- A bread maker. - Do they even eat bread?
每个人都吃面包
Everyone eats bread.
而正确的回答是
And the correct response is,
「谢谢你的照顾 我真的很感激」
"Thanks for taking care of that. I really appreciate it."
很高兴你能和我一起逃离
So happy you're playing hooky with me.
姑娘 我愿意为这个请一个星期的假
Girl, I'd take a week off for this.
这比我的公♥寓♥还大
This is bigger than my apartment.
喔
Whoo!
好吧 来吧 你必须帮助我选择主题
Okay, come on. You have to help me choose my theme.
我不是乡村主义者
I'm so not Rustic.
传统的感觉很闷
Traditional feels stuffy.
魅力可能有趣
Glam could be fun.
太夸张了
Too over-the-top.
热带?
Tropical?
我绝对不要穿椰壳胸罩
I am definitely not wearing a coconut shell bra.
正如我所说的 热带 才不要
As I said, Tropical, hard pass.
复古又点?
What about Retro?
你穿上 50 年代的衣服不得了
You would kill in a '50s dress,
而我可以想象到尚恩扮巴迪·霍利
and I can see Shaun going Buddy Holly.
太高兴的日子
Too Happy Days.
我在想一些更......精致的东西
I'm thinking something more... sophisticated.
那么航海风就出局
Then Nautical is out.
而天神族 不管那是甚么 总之不行
And Celestial, whatever that is, just, no.
哈利波特?
Harry Potter?
好吧 好吧 有一天...
Okay, well, one day...
...有人会选择哈利波特
...someone is gonna choose Harry Potter.
它将无比光荣
And it will be glorious.
那这个呢?
What about this one?
哦 高档次的优雅
Ooh. Upscale Elegance.
我想我有点喜欢它
I think I kinda love it.
缎子、水晶、蜡烛和鲜花无处不在
Satin, crystals, candles, and flowers everywhere.
它比我梦想中的还要美丽
It's more beautiful than I could have dreamed.
好了 现在你们两个要做的就是
Okay, now all you two have to do
是选择放纵 或者格外放纵
is choose between brut and extra brut
在我们到达水疗之前
before we get to the spa.
好的
Okay.
苏菲给了你多少个戒指的选择?
How many ring options did Sophie give you?
94 个
Ninety-four.
但它们都非常昂贵
But they are all very expensive.
莉亚宁愿要一部新手提电脑
Lea would rather have a new laptop.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
一个永恒的象征 象征着牢不可破的爱的纽带
An eternal symbol of the unbreakable bond of love
与一个更快的中♥央♥处理器相比?
versus a faster processor?
有甚么事吗?
Anything?
现在开始成像了
Imaging coming up now.
你真的认为我可以成为一个好的外科主任吗?
Do you really think I would make a good chief of surgery?
林医生经常早过我收工
Dr. Lim often leaves before I do,
所以 这不可能是一个多么困难的工作
so it can't be that hard a job.
也许那是我让它看起来云淡风轻
Maybe that's me making it look easy.
也许
Maybe.
我认为你会胜任
I think you'd be great.
但是...
But...
但...甚么都没有
But nothing.
来吧 你刚才犹豫了一下
Come on. You hesitated earlier.
我想知道你的真实想法
I want to know what you really think.
你的意见对我很重要
Your opinion matters to me.
有些日子可能非常具有挑战性
Some days can be very challenging
而且你必须准备好把你的情绪放在一边
and you have to be prepared to put your emotions aside.
对 所以你不认为我可以做到这一点?
Right, so you don't think that I can do that?
你是最善良、最有爱心的人
You are the kindest, most caring...
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
......和我所知道的有同情心的人
...and empathetic person I know.
这就是为甚么我想念有你在这里的原因
It's why I miss having you here
如此 非常挂住
so, so much.
但你可能会发现 经营一个部门
But you may find, running a department,
尽管时间很短 但比你想象的要棘手
despite the short hours, trickier than you think.
有时你必须成为一个真正的巾帼
Sometimes you have to be a real hard-ass.
哦 这个戒指太完美了
Oh, this ring is perfect.
莉亚可以卖♥♥掉它 换两部手提电脑
Lea can sell it and get two laptops.
还有就是肿瘤
There's the tumors.
哦 明显的血管性
Oh, marked vascularity.
将会有很高的出血风险
Gonna be a high risk of bleeding.
再看看这个 左心房♥
And look at that, left atrium.
他的心脏里也有一个肿瘤
He has a tumor in the heart too.
它很小 但会很难进入
It's small, but it will be difficult to access.
还有一个在他的大脑里
And one in his brain.
而且这一个还不小
And that one is not small.
原来不是给我们带来一个个案
Rather than bring us one case,
看来布朗医生实际上已经给我们带来了三个
it appears Dr. Browne has actually brought us three.
所有都是有可能致命的复杂手术
All complex, all potentially fatal surgeries.
因此 我已经建立三个手术小组
So, I've assembled three surgical teams.
格拉斯曼、布朗和墨菲医生都在大脑团队中
Doctors Glassman, Browne, and Murphy are on Team Brain.
心脏团队 林和沃克医生
On Team Heart, Doctors Lim and Wolke.
而肾脏团队 朴医生和我自己
And on Team Kidney, Dr. Park and myself.
我们的每个程序都将受到
Each of our procedures will be enormously impacted
由其他两人负责手术的巨大影响
by the other two.
我们需要有人来监督整个过程
We need someone to oversee the entire process.
我来
I'll do it.
我想的是一个更有......经验的人
I was thinking of someone a little more... experienced.
你是说一个更超脱的人
You mean someone a little more detached.
我认为那里有重迭
I think there's an overlap there.
不一定
Not necessarily.
交给你
Take it away.
我们现在有花束 有中心装饰
We now have the bouquets, the centerpieces,
音乐节目单
the music set list,
和餐单上的额外刷子
and the menus with the extra brut.
你真了不起
You're amazing.
昨天 她是一个纪录片导演
Yesterday, she was a documentarian.
今天 她是一名野战将军
Today, she's a field general.
是的 最后期限是我的朋友
Yeah. Deadlines are my friends.
女家有 48 位客人已确认
We have 48 guests confirmed for your side,
而尚恩那边只有 9 位客人确认
and only nine guests confirmed for Shaun.
没有父母?没有大家庭?
No parents? No extended family?
好吧 他的父亲和兄弟已经去世
Well, his father and brother have passed,
而且他不和他妈妈说话
and he doesn't talk to his mom.
哦 这很艰难
Oh. That's hard.
是的
Yeah.
诶 我们就用座位填充物把它盖起来
Eh, we'll just cover it up with seat fillers.
座位填充物?
Seat fillers?
哦 是的 没有人会知道其中的差别
Oh, yeah. No one will know the difference.
我们刚刚撞到了你的父母
And we just bumped your parents
让他们的航♥班♥上升至头等舱
up to first class on their flight.
真的吗?
Seriously?
哦 他们会喜欢这个的
Oh! They're gonna love that.
我将有一个摄制组等着他们
I will have a camera crew waiting for them
在机场 当他们降落时
at the airport when they land.
我相信 海草包来了
And I believe, here come the seaweed wraps.
是的
Yes!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
嗯
Mmm.
剖析
Dissecting.
该死的 又过世了
Damn. Going again.
你决定了尚恩和莉亚的结婚礼物未?
Have you decided on Shaun and Lea's wedding present?
你知道我多么喜欢佳酿
You know how I love a good cab,
所以我周末决定去纳帕
so I'm giving them a weekend in Napa.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表