剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我已经钻了大部分的椎弓根和椎体
I've drilled most of the pedicle and vertebral body.
下一步是什么
What's next?
我们需要放置椎体支架
We need to place the cage.
良好的减压
Good decompression.
一个在上面 一个在下面
One above, one below.
放置可扩展的椎体支架
Placing the expandable cage.
心率大幅上升 血压在下降
Heart rate's way up. BP's dropping.
导管破损
Vessel's torn.
它已经脱离了位置
It's detracted away from the field.
给双向 TXA
What about giving T.X.A. and bipolar
来将这导管拉入视野怎么样
to pull the vessel into view?
血压仍在下降
BP still dropping.
血压 41 比 23
BP's 41 over 23.
如果我们现在不停止行动 他就会休克
He'll arrest if we don't stop things now.
血管夹
Vascular clip.
我们可以尝试从另一侧完成冠状切除术
We could try completing the corpectomy from the other side.
不 这是不可能的
No. It's not working.
我们正在改变方向
We're changing course.
在没有椎体支架的情况下 让我们做长段的 L1-5
Let's do the long segment L1-5 without a cage.
你确定
You sure?
我的病人 由我决定
My patient, my call.
切除刀
Excision knife.
我需要更多的海绵 并把吸力调高
I need more sponges and the suctions turned up.
她失去了太多的血
She's losing too much blood.
她有严重的心动过速 血压下降
She's severely tachycardic, blood pressure dropping.
这种保持压力是不持久的 她会失血过多而死
This holding pressure isn't durable. She's gonna bleed out.
我们必须更深入地清创
We have to debride deeper.
切除刀造成的出血量太大
The excision blade is causing too much bleeding.
我们是否应该尝试微解剖电灼术
Should we try the micro dissection electrocautery?
电烧是行不通的
Electrocautery won't work.
我们需要尽可能多地保留正常组织
We need to preserve as much normal tissue as we can.
VersaJet 水刀会剥除适当的平面 同时出血量较少
A VERSAJET will debride the appropriate plane with less bleeding.
我们修复了你的腰椎骨折
We repaired your lumbar fracture.
但我们不得不转换手术
But we had to switch surgeries.
你不能再做这个工作了
You can't do the job anymore.
你的身体在发泄
Your body was giving out.
我不能让你死
I couldn't let you die.
格林德
Grant.
我信任了你
I trusted you.
哦
Oh.
手术很成功
The surgery was a success.
他又再靠他的触觉 再次拯救了世界
He had one of his visions, saved the day again.
哦 我错过了
Oh, and I missed it!
我再做一次模仿
I'll do the imitation again.
你可以使用你所有的镜头 甚至我的错误
You can use all your footage, even my mistake.
好的外科医生可以犯错 但仍然是鼓舞人心的
Great surgeons can make mistakes and still be inspirational.
关门
Close the door.
你要把我记录违规
You're writing me up?
这是关于图表的问题吗
Is this about the charts?
而且迟到
And coming in late.
并接听私人电♥话♥ 在最后一刻请假
And taking personal calls, calling off last-minute.
我需要能够倚靠你 而现在 我不能
I need to be able to count on you, and right now, I can't.
我没有做到最好
I haven't been my best.
家里的事...
Things at home...
如果...
If...
如果我不接他的电♥话♥ 他就会生气
If I don't answer his calls, he gets mad.
他检查我的里程数和我的电♥话♥
He checks my mileage and my phone
以及我化了多少妆
and how much makeup I wear.
我帮助一个病人完成确认家庭暴♥力♥的检查清单
I helped a patient go through a domestic violence checklist
并意识到...
and realized...
我也是受其害
It was me, too.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure this out.
我的再移植手术很成功
My re-grafting surgery was a success.
通过修复手术 你会有一个充分美观的结果
With restorative surgery, you'll have an adequate aesthetic outcome.
妈咪
Mommy?
我看起来不一样了 是吧
I look different, huh?
你的眼睛也是如此
Your eyes are the same.
他们看起来像我的
They look like mine.
我去见林了
I saw Lim.
你通过了你的测试
You passed your test.
在很长一段时间里
For a long time,
我不认为我可以和尚恩这样的人在一起
I didn't think I could be with someone like Shaun.
我以为我们太不同了
I thought we were too different,
我将不得不作出过多的妥协
that I would have to compromise too much.
我还担心人们会对我们有什么看法
And I worried about what people would think of us.
...对我
Of me.
而且我不想被视为与众不同
And I didn't want to be seen as different.
中间发生了什么变化
What changed?
我
Me.
因为尚恩如何看待我
Because of how Shaun saw me,
他让我相信 我
he made me believe that I am stronger
比我给自己的评价要更强大
than I give myself credit for.
我们在一起 就足够了
And that together, we are enough.
绰绰有余
More than enough.
那是非常好的
That was very nice.
惊喜的时间到了吗
Is it time for the surprise?
还有......把它们除下来
And... take 'em off!
惊喜
Surprise!
哦
Oh.
苏菲 这很美
Sophie, it's beautiful.
灯光非常舒缓 而且我喜欢卡拉 OK
The lights are very soothing, and I like karaoke.
这是一个非常好的惊喜
This is a very nice surprise.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hi!
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我很好 好的
I'm okay. Okay.
尚恩
Shaun.
朴
Park.
恭喜你 尚恩和莉亚
Congratulations, Shaun and Lea.
这首歌♥是献给你们的
This song is for you guys.
我迈出的每一步
Every step I take
我每一次举手投足
Every move I make
自从我离开后的每一日
Every single day since I went away
我一直在想念你
I've been missing you
想着那一天
Thinkin' of the day
当你离开
When you went away
祝贺你
Congratulations!
将要过怎样的生活 打破怎样的束缚
What a life to take What a bond to break
我将会想念你
I'll be missing you
是克莱雅
It's Claire!
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表