剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
询问是我的工作
It's my job to ask questions.
我正期待着婚礼的惊喜
I was expecting wedding surprises,
而我觉得你是在利用他的自闭症
and instead I feel like you're exploiting his autism.
你知道尚恩的自闭症会成为节目的一部分
You knew Shaun's ASD was gonna be part of the show.
我没有想到你会突显
I didn't expect you to make a highlight reel
出他光谱最极端的时刻
out of his most spectrum-y moments.
我没有制♥造♥任何东西
I'm not manufacturing anything.
尚恩在一个非常重要的个案上犯了一个错误
Shaun made a mistake on a very important case,
而现在 这可能会在你的节目中出镜
and now that could end up on your show.
他完全被激怒了
He's totally rattled.
我知道你想保护他
I know you want to protect him.
这不是为了保护尚恩
This is not about protecting Shaun.
这是关于整个世界看到他
This is about the whole world seeing him
作为一个怪癖和一个单一错误的集♥合♥
as a collection of quirks and a single mistake.
但是 既然那是好的电视...
But since that is good TV...
丹娜有三度烧伤
Dana has third-degree burns.
丹娜有三度烧伤
Dana has third-degree burns.
丹娜有三度烧伤
Dana has third-degree burns.
她的组织在移植体下正在死亡
Her tissue is dying under the graft
因为我没有足够深入地清创
because I did not debride deep enough.
丹娜的问题是我的错误
Dana's problem is my mistake.
我不打算使用任何
I'm not gonna use any of the footage
与你的错误有关的镜头
related to your mistake.
这是不相关的
It's not relevant.
这是个婚礼节目
This is a wedding show.
莉亚让我想起了这一点
Lea reminded me of that.
我不想做不诚实的人
I do not want to be dishonest.
这不是不诚实
It's not dishonest.
节目专注于你和莉亚以及你们的关系
It's focused on you and Lea and your relationship
以及你作为外科医生的惊人事业
and your amazing career as a surgeon,
被所有这些支持你的人所包围
surrounded by all of these people who support you.
这将对那些
That is what will give hope
感到与众不同和孤独的人带来希望
to people who feel different and alone.
这就是我做这个的原因
That's why I'm doing this.
格林德的个案文件
Grant's case file.
我已经成功地完成了短节段后部融合手术
I've successfully completed the short-segment posterior fusion
——在技能假人仿真器上
on the skills dummy simulator.
——一次
Once.
——和一个伙伴一起
With a partner.
你已经在真实的人身上成功地做了 50 多次
You've successfully done it on real people over 50 times.
你应该主导
You should take the lead.
这将意味着把自己从
Which would mean removing yourself
作为本案的主治医生
as the attending on this case.
我不会为了通过考试 而拿我的病人的生命冒险
I'm not risking my patient's life to pass a test.
你在冒着自己事业的风险 试图拯救他的事业
You're risking your own career to try to save his.
格林德应该得到最好的机会回到他的队员身边 是你
Grant deserves the best shot to get back to his crew.
有什么紧张的事吗
Any cold feet?
尚恩是我的至爱
Shaun is my person.
我知道这一点是毋庸置疑的
I know that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
你认为我是否应该让苏菲
Do you think I should let Sophie
从节目中删除我的错误
remove my mistake from the show?
我认为这取决于你
I think that is up to you.
你对此有何感想
How do you feel about it?
这感觉就像一个谎言
It feels like a lie,
但给人以真理或希望更重要吗
but is it more important to give people truth or hope?
这是个棘手的问题
That's a tough question.
是的
Yes.
我说我们集中于你们两个人
I say we stick to the two of you,
在短短几日内就要结婚了
who are getting married in just a few days.
有什么紧张的事吗
Any nerves about that?
哦 不 她也是我的至爱
Oh, no. She is also my person.
我知道这一点已经很久了
I have known that for a long time.
我得去为我的手术做准备 好的
I have to go prep for my surgery. Okay.
好了 我得去为我的手术做准备了
Okay, I have to go prep for my surgery.
你花了较长时间才确定尚恩是那个人
It took you longer to be sure that Shaun was the one.
事实上 你说你不能和他发♥生♥关♥系♥
In fact, you said you couldn't get involved with him
因为他的自闭症
because of his ASD.
中间有了什么变化
What changed?
我提出要把这个错误剔除 因为你是对的
I offered to take out the mistake because you were right.
我过了界
I crossed a line.
不再令尚恩尴尬
Instead of embarrassing Shaun,
现在你把目标锁定在我身上了
now you're zeroing in on me?
我不是想让任何人难堪
I'm not trying to embarrass anyone.
你能不能慢一点
Can you please slow down?
作为一个小人物 这个世界并不能迁就我
As a little person, the world doesn't accommodate me.
这就是为什么代表性很重要 但他同时需要是真实的
That's why representation matters, but when it's real.
我不是要你把我们弄得像个童话故事
I'm not asking you to make us look like a fairy tale.
童话故事有障碍和冲突
Fairy tales have obstacles and conflict.
你想让我讲的故事
The story you want me to tell,
你们两个相遇并相爱 一切都很好
you two met and fell in love and everything's great,
这很无聊
it's boring.
所以你想让我扮演邪恶的女巫
So you want me to play the wicked witch.
你不是由你的最低潮时刻决定的
You are are not defined by your lowest moment,
但你也不能否认它
but you can't deny it, either.
我是来讲述你们这对情侣的真实故事
I am here to tell the real story of you as a couple.
你还相信我可以做到吗
Do you still trust me to do that?
你的生命体征很好
Your vitals are good,
而且你的状态稳定
and your volume status is stable.
护士很快就会来接你做手术
A nurse will come get you for surgery soon.
我很抱歉 摄影机给你增加了痛苦
I'm so sorry the cameras added to your pain.
我最终还是要去直面自己
I was gonna have to see myself eventually.
我的女儿将不得不每日看着我......
My daughter will have to look at me every day...
...并假装她没有看到一个怪物
...and pretend she doesn't see a monster.
她不会永远这样看待你
She won't see you that way forever.
其他人会
Other people will.
其他孩子会取笑和欺负她......
Other kids will tease and bully her...
......因为她母亲的长相
...because of what her mother looks like.
人们在我的一生中一直嘲笑和欺负我
People have teased and bullied me my whole life,
而且它伤害了很长一段时间
and it hurt for a long time,
而我却羞于告诉任何人
and I was too ashamed to tell anyone.
我终于告诉了我妈咪
I finally told my mom.
她教我如何为自己坚持
She taught me how to stick up for myself.
当生活把你打倒的时候 你可以
You can be an example of how to get back up
成为如何重新站起来的榜样
when life knocks you down.
你的力量
Your strength
将使她比大多数人更有同情心
will make her more compassionate than most people
而且比任何欺凌者更有力量
and more powerful than any bully.
手术刀
Scalpel.
你妈咪一醒 我就去接你
I'll come get you as soon as your mom is awake.
我不想见她 爸爸
I don't want to see her, Daddy.
害怕是可以的
It's okay to be scared.
你知道每当我害怕的时候 什么能帮助我吗
You know what helps me whenever I'm scared?
一个大大的拥抱
A big hug.
最好的是我妈咪给的
The best ones are from my mom.
你妈咪的拥抱 是否让你感觉更好
Do your mom's hugs make you feel better?
我知道妈咪看起来不同 但她的拥抱一样
I know Mommy looks different, but her hugs are the same.
一如既往 满溢同样的爱
They're full of the same love as always.
我们准备做丹娜的筋膜瓣手术
We are doing Dana's fascial flap surgery.
你在这里是因为我是主治医生吗
Are you here because I am the attending
还是因为你相信我的判断
or because you trust my judgment?
大部分是后者
Mostly the latter.
即使在我先前的错误之后
Even after my earlier mistake?
你是一个好医生
You're a great doctor.
我希望有一日 我甚至接近于像你一样好
I hope one day I'm even close to as good as you.
你的错误只是让你更...
Your mistake just made you more...
鼓舞人心
Inspirational.
它给了我信心 我也会找到我的超能力
It gave me the confidence that I'll find my superpower, too.
你不能拍摄这个手术
You cannot film this surgery.
我在工作时不能分心
I cannot be distracted while I am working.
我们走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表