剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
or reveal their true feelings?
两者都是
Both.
虽然它们往往是相关的
Though often they're related.
是的 朴的行为绝对是疯狂的
Yeah, Park's definitely acting crazy.
我是说 在桌子上跳舞?
I mean, dancing on tables?
你想谈朴还是神秘?
You want to talk Park or the mystery?
两者都有?
Both?
很好
Great.
我们刚搬到一起 现在他就开始胡言乱语了
We just moved in together, and now he's rambling
关于异性如何不相吸
about how opposites don't attract.
还是不应该?我...
Or shouldn't? I...
你知道漫游这个词 可以指的是角马吗?
You know the word rambling can refer to horny horses?
也许他只是对变化感到紧张
Maybe he's just nervous about change.
朴不紧张
Park doesn't get nervous.
这要么是完全不相关的
Well, it's either completely irrelevant
或你们两个需要的东西
or something you two need to have
一个非常严肃的谈话
a very serious talk about.
Gentry医生不是素食者吗?
Isn't Dr. Gentry vegan?
是的
Yes.
这就排除了鸡肉、通心粉和奶酪以及啫哩
That takes out chicken, mac and cheese, and JellO.
红薯
The sweet potatoes.
那是谁的菜?
Whose dish was that?
这是不可能的
That's impossible.
我在网上找到了这个食谱 我完全按照它
I got the recipe online. I followed it exactly.
有趣的是
Interesting.
那你有没有帮助他?
And did you help him?
你认为我对他的菜做了什么?
You think I did something to his dish?
也许你认为这很有趣
Maybe you thought it'd be funny.
这没有意义 这并不令人惊讶
That makes no sense, which isn't surprising
因为你在绊倒
because you're tripping.
但我不是 而且我记得
But I'm not, and I remember
你把一个标有「内脏」的袋子
you put a bag labeled "organs"
放在共享的冰箱里
in the shared fridge
并将莱利医生的车牌改为「无能」
and changed Dr. Riley's license plate to "IMPOTENT."
那些是无害的恶作剧
Those were harmless pranks,
不像给医院打药
unlike dosing a hospital.
对不起...暂停一下
I'm sorry... Pause.
这个恶作剧大♥师♥时代 到底是什么时候?
When exactly was this Prank Master era?
这不是一个时代
It wasn't an era.
这只是我在这里的前几年做的一些事情
It was just some stuff I did my first few years here.
所以你当时是不同的?
So you were different then?
还是说你只是蜕变成了不同的人
Or are you just morphing into different people
取决于你在和谁说话?
depending on who you're talking to?
你是否有其他性格
Do you have other personalities
我应该知道的是什么?
that I should know about?
不管你吃了什么 都会使你变得偏执
Whatever you ate is making you paranoid.
如果这要成功的话
If this is going to work,
你需要和我一起做真实的自己
you need to be your true self with me.
足够的情侣治疗
Enough couples' therapy.
前往你的公♥寓♥ 把所有的材料带回来
Go to your apartment and bring back all the ingredients.
好的 没问题
Okay, no problem.
你好 你被安排协助格拉斯曼医生
Hello. You're scheduled to assist Dr. Glassman
关于游动的脾脏手术
on the wandering spleen surgery.
这是我的病人 好的
That is my patient. Okay.
脾脏如此断裂
With a spleen this fractured,
复杂的问题很容易被错过...
complications could easily be missed...
腹膜炎 留下的碎片可引起感染
Peritonitis, fragments left behind that can cause infection.
你需要说服格拉斯曼医生 让我也来协助
You need to convince Dr. Glassman to let me assist, too.
为什么你不能自己告诉他?
Why can't you tell him yourself?
几个小时前我们发生了争执
We had an argument a few hours ago.
我不确定他是否会听我的话
I'm not sure he would listen to me.
那么通过各种方式 你应该和他一起操作
Then by all means, you should operate with him.
是的
Yes.
今天已经够艰难的了 没有你拖累我
Today has been rough enough without you dragging me
变成什么东西的中间
into the middle of whatever this thing is.
自己与格拉斯曼交谈
Talk to Glassman yourself.
我没有被安排参加这个脾脏手术
I am not scheduled for this spleen surgery
但我应该被包括在内
but I should be included.
这是一个罕见的程序
This is a rare procedure.
你休息了吗?
Did you take a break?
我吃了个苹果
I had an apple.
半个苹果
Half an apple.
如果你感到失望 我明白的 肖恩
I understand if you're disappointed, Shaun.
我需要一个倾听我意见的团队
I need a team who listens to me,
他了解我的风格 并接受它
who knows my style, and who embraces it.
只是因为我不喜欢谈论不相关的话题
Just because I don't like to talk about irrelevant topics
并不意味着我不能提供帮助
doesn't mean I can't help.
肖恩...这个手术你没有份
Shaum...You're not in this surgery.
嘿
Hey.
我想过你说的话
I thought about what you said
关于躺椅和...其他事情
about the recliner and... other things.
这件事结束后 我们应该谈谈
Once this is over, we should talk.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
朴?朴
Park? Park.
朴
Park.
我需要 CBC、血培养和 CT 立即
I need CBC, blood cultures, and CT, stat.
哪里受伤了?
Where does it hurt?
最后仔细检查一下 做得不错
Good job double checking at the end there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
脾脏如此断裂
With a spleen this fractured,
并发症很容易被忽略...
complications can be easily missed...
腹膜炎
Peritonitis,
遗留的碎片可能引起感染
fragments left behind that can cause infection.
这听起来很熟悉
That sounds familiar.
你让他感到压力很大
You're stressing him out.
你让他质疑自己
You made him question himself.
他应该质疑自己 他是一个很好的外科医生
He should question himself. He's a great surgeon.
很好的外科医生应该持续质疑自己
Great surgeons should continue to question themselves.
这就是我们的学习方式
That's how we learn.
肖恩很好 他从你那里学到了很多
Shaun is great, and he's learned a lot from you.
也许现在是你让他回报你的时候了
Maybe it's time you let him return the favor.
我从你们两个人身上学到了很多东西
I've learned a lot from both of you.
其中一个手术室的状态
Stat page to O.R. One.
我在那里等你
I'll meet you there.
橄榄油 山核桃 香菜
Olive oil, pecans, cilantro.
调味品?盐 胡椒粉...
Seasonings? Salt, pepper...
好吧 我们现在需要一个答案
Okay, we need an answer now.
朴患有晚期阑尾炎
Park has advanced appendicitis.
他需要手术
He needs surgery
但在我们知道他体内有什么东西之前
but not before we know what's in his system.
我得到了一切 在我回来的路上
I got everything. On my way back.
等等 杰罗姆 回去吧
Wait, Jerome, go back.
等等 把手♥机♥靠近调味品
Wait. Bring the phone closer to the seasonings.
不 那是错误的孜然振动筛
No. That's the wrong cumin shaker.
我用的是另一个
I used the other one.
还有什么振动筛?
What other shaker?
第一个振动筛几乎是空的
The first shaker was almost empty
所以我用了你的调料架上的那个
so I used the one from your spice rack.
清一色的
The clear one.
我没有别的...
I don't have another...
这是迷幻药
It's psilocybin.
迷幻蘑菇
Magic mushrooms.
几周前 我的室友举办了一个聚会
A few weeks ago, my roommate had a party.
有人用小茴香振动筛带来了蘑菇
Someone brought shrooms in a cumin shaker.
这就是我们需要的一切
That's all we need.
蘑菇不会扰乱麻醉
Shrooms won't disrupt anesthesia.
我们可以动手术
We can operate.
杰克 ·克汗最初入院时有脚趾截肢
Jake Khan was originally admitted with an amputated toe,
但他最近的心电图是不正常的
but his most recent EKG was abnormal.
CTA 显示有一条异常的左冠状动脉
CTA revealed an anomalous left coronary artery.
他有心脏骤停的危险
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表