剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Number 12 on Salen's list.
「不公平厌恶偏见」
"Unfairness Aversion Bias."
这不是「偏见」 为什么要奖励贪婪
It isn't a "bias". Why reward greed?
肠壁有点薄
Colon wall's a little weak.
送病理科
I'll send samples to path.
不过梗阻已清除
But obstruction's been cleared.
你得了特发性肺纤维化
You have idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
你的左肺布满瘢痕
Uh, your left lung is heavily scarred.
右肺还能用
The right is functioning,
但也有损伤
but it's damaged, too.
能治好吗
Can you fix this?
我们可以给予你一些帮助呼吸的药
We can start you on medicine to help you breathe,
同时把你列入等待肺移植的名单
and we can list you for a lung transplant.
如果不移植的话...我还能活多久
How long do I have without the... the transplant?
一两个月
A month or two.
好吧
Okay, um...
我得告诉我儿子
Oh, I should tell my son.
你没有登记他的信息
You didn't put him on your paperwork.
我走之后就再没见过他
I haven't seen him since I left.
他当年
He was...
十二岁
12 years old.
第六种 「创新前偏见」
Number 6, "Pro-Innovation Bias."
萨伦认为广♥告♥牌是好主意只是因为它新
Salen may believe the billboard is good just because it's new.
好吧 很难知道她在想什么 没事
Okay. Hard to know what she believes, but fine.
第八种 「损失规避」
Number 8. "Loss Aversion."
人们在放弃一件物品时所要求的
People demand much more to give up an object
远远超过他们为获得它而愿意付出的
than they are willing to pay to acquire it.
她可能过高地估计了撤掉广♥告♥牌的
She might be overestimating the negative impact
负面影响
of losing the billboard.
你究竟有多少条论据
How many of your points
最终会变成支持萨伦的论点
end up supporting Salen's point of view?
没有
None.
你可能理解错了你的任务
You might have misunderstood the assignment.
我觉得不是为了证明她是错的
I don't think it's about proving her wrong.
她想看到你重新审视自己的论点
She wants to see you re-examine your own assumptions.
霍莉的病理结果
Holly's pathology results.
内脏肌病
Visceral myopathy.
她爸爸是对的
Her father was right.
你的氧饱和度下降的比预想的快
Your oxygen saturation is decreasing faster than we expected.
我需要增加...
I'm gonna increase the...
亨利
Henry.
这么高了
So tall.
对啊
Yeah.
十二岁还在长个
12-year-olds tend to grow.
我听说你结婚了 我在网上看到了照片
I heard you got married. I saw photos online...
我为什么 抱歉 我为什么来这
Why am I... Sorry, why am I here?
我的肺部有点问题
There's something wrong with my lungs.
你会死吗
Are you dying?
恐怕会
Probably.
你一直等到生命即将终结才联♥系♥我吗
You waited until you were dying to call me?
-然后呢 原谅你 -不是
- And, what? Forgive you? - No.
你对你的所作所为有任何愧疚吗
Do you even feel bad about what you did?
对于伤害你吗
For hurting you?
有 当然有
Yes, of course.
我曾想和你保持联♥系♥
I wanted to keep in touch with you.
你说太痛苦了
You said it was too painful.
-你现在是在怪我们 -不
- Are you blaming me now? - No.
移植协调员说可能有匹配肺源
The transplant coordinator says there's a potential match.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
沃尔特花了四年的时间研究霍莉的疾病
Walt spent four years researching Holly's illness,
比哪个医生都在行
outsmarted every doctor.
高中都没读完 但每天只睡五个小时
No high school degree, but slept five hours a night
然后在专科学校上所有的医学预科
while taking every pre-med course at a junior college.
我爸爸是我见过最好的医生
My dad's the best doctor I've seen.
沃尔特 你为什么考虑内脏肌病
What made you think it was visceral myopathy, Walt?
我上周想到的
Well, I figured it out last week.
霍莉开始有排尿困难
Holly started having trouble peeing, and...
这只是一项指征 还不足够
That's just one data point. It's not enough.
并且她妈妈生下她几天之后就去世了
And her mom died a couple of days after childbirth.
死于肠穿孔的并发症
Complications from her bowel perforating.
而内脏肌病有遗传基础
And visceral myopathy is genetically based.
把沃尔特当做医学顾问吧
Treat Walt like a consulting physician.
让他参与所有的医疗讨论
Involve this man in all medical discussions.
让他观看手术
Let him watch surgeries.
算了 给他一个健康追踪仪
Hell, give him a fitness tracker.
失陪
Excuse us.
他不是医生
Oh, he is not a doctor.
二十个医生驳回了我非常有效的问题
20 doctors dismissed me and my very valid questions
我才被诊断为硬皮病
before I was diagnosed with scleroderma.
好想法就是好想法 英雄不问出处
Good ideas are good ideas, no matter the source.
我们应该内部讨论之后再让他加入
We should involve him after we talk among ourselves
所有病人家属都是这样的
like we do with all patients' families.
除了进一步推崇医生的精英主义
I don't see any advantage
我看不到任何好处
other than further enshrining doctors' elitism.
我可不想在讨论那个女孩预后的时候
I don't want to have to pull my punches
还得斟酌措辞
when discussing that girl's possible outcomes.
他陪女儿经历过生死的
He's been through hell with her.
我们可以直言不讳
We can be honest with him.
我们还可以通过推特分享一个振奋的故事
And via our Twitter feed, we can share an inspiring story
一个父亲如何补充了我们医生的专业知识
of how a father's expertise supplemented our doctors'...
他不是专家
He's not an expert!
我们还没找到他的知识盲区
Just because we haven't found his blind spots
但不意味着他没有
doesn't mean we won't.
这是第十九种 「外推偏见」
That's Number 19... "Extrapolation Bias.."
但也不代表他有
But it also doesn't mean you will.
第二十条
Number 20.
我一点也不喜欢这样
I do not like this at all.
这是上司的直接指示 所以我计划喜欢它
It's a direct order from our boss, so I plan to love it.
旧金山综合医院说器官摘取在一点钟完成
San Francisco General says organ procurement's at 1:00.
肺部会在四点到达
Lung should be here by 4:00.
很好 过几个月吉娜就可以重新下地走路
Great. Couple months, Gina'll be back on her feet
然后再次成为一个糟糕的母亲了
and being a terrible mother again.
这么说不好吧
Uncool.
-你在为她辩护吗 -我理解她
- Are you defending this woman? - I feel for her.
我也理解他儿子
I feel for her son, too.
因为你们都是圣母
Because you're all about empathy.
她一生做了很多好事
She has done a lot of good in her life.
也许她不应该因为一个错误
Maybe she shouldn't be condemned to the walk of atonement
就走上赎罪之路
for one mistake?
一个持续十七年的错误
One mistake for 17 years.
所以妈妈们就应该为了孩子付出一切吗
So, moms should give up their whole lives for their kids?
确实是的 爸爸们也应该
Actually, yes. Dads, too.
你抛弃凯兰来这里实习的时候
Is that what you were doing when you ditched Kellan
就是在实践这一理念吗
to do your residency here?
我犯过很多错误
I made plenty of mistakes
让我抱憾至今
that I still feel guilty about.
但不同于这个女人 我很努力
But unlike this woman, I tried hard,
非常努力地参与我儿子的人生
really hard, and stayed in my son's life.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是第一个让我...
You're the first doctors who've shown me any kind of...
我们需要切除右半结肠
We need to do a right hemicolectomy
然后将回肠和横结肠吻合
with an ileotransverse anastomosis.
你准备切除她一半的大肠吗
You want to throw away half her large intestine?
我也认为这有点极端
I agree it's a bit drastic.
分段切除
Segmental resection.
我们在内镜活检的指引下
We go in using the interop biopsies as a map,
切除受损最严重的区域
we'd resect the most damaged areas.
不 我们只需要让她的肠道恢复活力
No, we just need to get her intestinal motility going again.
但如果她再次梗阻...
But if she experiences more obstruction...
我不想把我女儿的肠子切下来一大段 好吗
I don't want to rip out a large chunk of my girl's bowels, okay?
现在 我们再想想其他办法
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表