剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
it'll backfire.
你真厉害
That is very impressive.
显然 你的注意力问题让你有能力
Apparently, your attention issues give you the power
了解那些你根本不认识的人
to see into the souls of people you've barely met.
我已经认识肖恩15年了
I've known Shaun for 15 years.
你就像他爸爸
You're like a dad to him,
但有时 当事情涉及到孩子时
but sometimes, parents make the wrong choices
父母也会做出错误的选择 尽管他们爱孩子
when it comes to their kids, despite loving them.
也许就是因为他们爱孩子
Or maybe because they love them.
这样吧 我会接受采访
I'll tell you what... I'll do the interviews.
但如果肖恩来找你
And when Shaun comes to see you,
你要让他觉得是他说服了你
you'll make him believe that he convinced you,
而且你会照他说的做
and you'll do what he wants you to do.
好
Okay.
你的
Your, um...
你的肠道问题真的恶化得很快
Your bowel got sicker real fast.
所以你出现了肠穿孔
And... And that's why you had the perforation.
所以现在我们要切除你的大肠
So now we gotta remove your large intestine
和大部分小肠
and most of your small one.
那我必须带着那个袋子吗
So, I'll have to have that bag attached to me?
是的
Yes.
要带一辈子吗
Like, my whole life?
造口的护理每年都在进步
There's improvements every year in ostomy care.
但我还能正常进食 对吗
But I can still eat, like, normally, right?
我不会需要静脉营养之类的东西吧
I won't need that IV nutrition thing?
宝贝 这个还说不好
Baby, that... that's not clear yet.
不 我爸爸错了 告诉他他错了
No, my dad's wrong. Tell him he's wrong.
很抱歉 霍莉
I'm so sorry, Holly.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
-你说过你会治好我 -我知道
- You said you'd fix this. - I know.
你说过要信任你
You said to trust you.
我知道我说过
I know I did.
但我失败了
But I failed.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我以为你会不一样
I thought you'd be different.
所以我才请你来治疗
That's why I asked for you.
不是你请我治疗
You did not ask for me.
是你父亲请我 那是因为
Your father did, and that was because...
他有六个中意的医生
He had like six doctors that he liked,
但我看到了广♥告♥牌 说必须是你
but I saw the billboard and said it had to be you.
因为你与众不同
Because you were different,
就像我一样 你会有不同的想法
like me, and you'd think different.
而我们正需要这点
And we needed that.
我们已经清除了网膜覆盖物
We've cleared the omentum covering.
继续准备切除手术吧
Let's proceed to prep for the excision.
广♥告♥牌的事是我错了
I was wrong about the billboard.
好吧
Okay.
这很好 对吧
That's good, right?
不 不是
No, it's not.
我看到它的时候觉得它简直愚蠢
When I saw it, I thought it was dumb
我的自闭症不会激励任何人 但它做到了
and my ASD would inspire no one, but it did.
激励了我见到的第一个病人
It inspired the very first patient I saw,
如果我对此不理智的话
and if I wasn't being rational about that,
或许我对这个病例也不理智
maybe I wasn't rational about this case.
也许是情绪影响了我
Maybe my emotions got in the way.
我拒绝了他 我不够坦诚
I shot him down. I wasn't open.
-我相信你是公正的 -不 不是
- I'm sure you were fair. - No, I wasn't.
-什么时候 -一直都是
- When? - The whole time.
好吧 肖恩
Okay, Shaun...
我冲他大吼
I yelled at him.
他谈到
I... I yelled at him
结肠受到的压力的时候 我冲他大吼
when he was talking about the pressure in her colon.
但那毫无作用 他还是不知道原理
It made no sense. He did not know how it worked.
-如果这样没作用 那 -这一定起了作用
- Well, if it made no sense, then... - It must have made sense.
在某种程度上
Somehow.
他很聪明
He's very smart.
他一定在想某些东西 某些东西
He must have been thinking of something. Something that...
我要开始切除大肠
I'm going to begin the excision of the large intestine.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你们结扎了任何重要的血管了吗
Have you ligated any critical vessels?
-刚要动手 -很好
- We were just about to. - That is good.
你需要把PC管插入结肠
You need to insert a PC tube to the colon.
喂食管吗 可她没法吸收营养
A feeding tube? She can't absorb nutrients.
不是为了吸收营养 而是作为流出机制
Not to feed her. As an outflow mechanism.
紧急压力阀
Pressure valve for emergencies,.
这能让她的胃肠道保持活力
It'll keep her GI tract viable.
肌肉无力怎么办
What about the muscle weakness?
沃尔特说得对
It's what Walt said.
我们用促动力和乙酰胆碱酯酶抑制剂
We use the prokinetics and acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
增加肠道收缩力和运动
to increase contractility and movement.
沃尔特 我要修改手术计划
Walt, I'd like to revise the surgical plan
并让莫菲医生来手术
and invite Dr. Murphy to scrub in.
好 都行
Yes, to both.
没有流血和瘀伤 也没有感染迹象
No bleeding, no bruising, no signs of infection.
非常谢谢你们二位
Oh, thank you so much. Both of you.
没有你 我们走不到这一步
We wouldn't have gotten here without you.
莫菲医生 你不觉得我爸爸能成为好医生吗
Dr. Murphy, don't you think my dad would make a great doctor?
我不确定
Mm, I'm not sure.
他有一些好点子 也有坏的
He had some very good ideas, but also some bad ones.
但他是个好父亲
He is a very good father, though.
我见过的最好的父亲之一
One of the best I have met.
小心伤口
Hey, careful. The sutures.
怎么了
Oh, what happened?
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我不想你死
I didn't want you to die.
我要补偿你
I have to make this up to you.
你不用这样
You don't.
我要搬到加州 我会做我能做的一切
I'll move to California. I'll do whatever...
你永远不会幸福
You'll never be happy.
我不配幸福
I don't deserve to be happy.
你不该爱我
You shouldn't love me.
当你离开我们
When you left us...
我确实气急败坏了
...I really acted out.
我总是和爸爸吵架
I would fight with Dad all the time.
但他总是提醒我
But he would remind me that...
他会爱我的
He was gonna love me
无论我是谁 做了什么
no matter who I was or what I did.
因为他是我爸爸
Because he was my dad.
我会像那样爱你
I'm gonna love you like that.
因为你是我妈妈
Because you're my mom.
我亲爱的孩子
My baby boy.
是的 确实
Yes, uh, well, um... uh, indeed.
我在用我的私人健身追踪器
I am, uh, using my custom fitness tracker
因为健康的医生才能救助病人
because healthy doctors make healthy...clients.
油漆 是吗
Paint? Really?
我们要来讨论油漆吗
Are we gonna be talking about paint?
你能再问别的问题吗
Can you ask me an-- a-another question?
对 与众不同的医生
Yeah... Yeah, well, d-- uh, different kind of d-doctor,
与众不同的医院
different kind of hospital.
非常鼓舞人心
Very inspiring.
是的
Yes.
那个吗 你什么时候看到那个的
That one? When did you see "That one"?
是吗 你知道吗
Really? Um, you know what?
我们得择日再谈了
We're gonna have to do this, uh, another time.
谢谢
Thank you.
有些医生与众不同 有些医院也是
紧急通道 救护车专用
我们说好的 不是吗 不是说好了吗
We had a deal, didn't we? Didn't we have a deal?
本来应该是
What was supposed to happen was,
你把广♥告♥牌撤下来
you were supposed to take down the billboard.
-你忘了吗 -冷静
- Did you forget? - Calm down.
我没法冷静
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表