剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
这些是老爷车
They are classic cars,
我不想在工作中讨论我的睡衣
and I'd prefer not to discuss my sleepwear at work.
我们可以给特伦特上一门甲氨蝶呤治疗...
We could give Trent a course of Methotrexate to combat...
他会适应坏手腕
He'll adjust to the bad wrist.
更大的问题是母子俩
The bigger problem is that mother and son
表现得好像他们互相憎恨
act like they hate each other.
我不知道如何解决这个问题
I have no idea how to fix that.
他通过把自己变成个半机械人来控制自己感情
He's managing his feelings by turning himself into a cyborg.
特伦特不会变成半机械人...
Trent is not becoming a cyborg...
但也许他可以!
But maybe he could!
我可以修复特伦特的手腕
I can fix Trent's wrist.
这项实验性手术
This experimental surgery
使用定制的植入物,来代替他的腕关节
uses a customized implant to replace his wrist joint.
他将充分利用他的手腕
He will have full use of his wrist.
还有,他会很开心
Also, he will be very happy,
因为他将进行独一无二的身体改造
because he'll have a one-of-a-kind body modification.
电子实验?
E-Experimental?
我们的保险会承担费用吗?
Would it be covered by our insurance?
不会
n-no.
我...它很贵
I-It is quite expensive.
这意味着我要拿第二笔钱来支付它
Which means I'm getting a second mortgage to pay for it.
如果特伦特继续进行其他修改
If Trent keeps getting other modifications,
这会导致该设备出现问题吗?
could that cause problems with this device?
是的,他的身体可能拒绝植入物
Yes, his body could reject the implant.
好的,但是...谢谢...
Okay, but... Thank you...
特伦特应该能够遵循术后方案
Trent should be able to follow the post-op regimen,
包括没有进一步的修改
including no further modifications.
或者他会一直认为这是一个很正的爱好
Or he'll keep seeing it as a cool hobby
这让他可以把它加诸
which allows him to stick it to
他可怕而控制欲强的母亲身上
his terrible and controlling mother.
我可以修好你儿子的手腕...
I can fix your son's wrist...
...如果征得你的同意
...with your consent.
不
No.
看起来我们的传感器在它被拉出来之前
Looks like our sensor's gonna poop out before
就会拉出来
it gets pooped out.
也许如果我们再看一下组件规格
Maybe if we take another look at the component specs.
我制定了一份适用于艾伦医生
I have drawn up a list of house rules that apply to Dr. Allen
在我们的公♥寓♥工作时的家规清单
when she is working at our apartment.
一,在预定的性♥爱♥之夜不得工作
One, no work on scheduled sex nights.
我可以接受
I can get down with that.
二、不能在厨房♥水槽里刷牙
Two, no brushing teeth in the kitchen sink.
同意
Agreed.
三、不要喷香水
Three, do not wear perfume.
四、不要大声说话
Four, do not speak in a loud voice.
五、请避免目光接触
Five, please avoid eye contact.
肖恩...我还没说完
- Shaun... - I'm not finished.
避免眼神接触? 嗯...
- Avoid eye contact? - Mm...
是的
Yes.
肖恩,你不喜欢我在你的公♥寓♥吗?
Shaun, do you not like having me at your apartment?
我不喜欢公♥寓♥里有除莉亚 以外的任何人
I don't like having anyone other than Lea at the apartment.
有了莉亚,我感到很安全
With Lea, I feel safe.
当我完成工作时
I am not obligated to follow
我没有义务
the guidelines around social interactions.
遵守有关社交互动的准则
By the time I'm done with work,
我已经受够了遵循指导方针
I have had enough of following guidelines.
肖恩,我从来不知道
Shaunie, I never knew.
我们可以在其他地方工作
We can work someplace else.
公♥寓♥莉亚有一半
The apartment is half Lea's.
我很高兴她找到了朋友和伙伴
I am very happy she has found a friend and partner.
艾伦医生...
Dr. Allen...
...你是我部落的一员
...you are part of my tribe.
欢迎你来我们家
You are welcome in our home.
只要你遵守规则,包括
As long as you follow the rules, including,
六、你在的时候我可以不理你
six, I am allowed to ignore you when you are there.
你有没有觉得我们绕来绕去
Does it ever feel to you like we go round and round,
但我们总能寻回同样悲伤地方的旧路吗?
but we always find our way back to this same, sad place?
我记得我们第一次来这里的时候
I remember when we first got here.
你 12 岁
You were 12
去市政花♥园♥的学校实地考察
on a school field trip to the Municipal Garden.
我来到,看着你画玫瑰
And I got there and watched you sketch roses.
那么自信
So confident,
内心安宁
at peace,
纯洁
innocent.
然后我不得不告诉你♥爸♥爸妈妈已经死了
Then I had to tell you Mom and Dad were dead.
我发誓我会尽我所能
I swore that I'd do everything I could
以免你再次受到那样的伤害
to keep you from being hurt like that again.
我知道你只是想保护我
I know you're just trying to protect me.
我也在保护我
I'm protecting me, too.
我一直很害怕我会失去你
I've been so scared that I could lose you.
在做核磁共振成像时
During the fMRI
瑞兹尼克医生叫我想一段快乐的回忆
Dr. Reznick asked me to think of a happy memory.
内华达州 西尔弗托普
Silver top, Nevada.
是的
Yeah.
你和我在独木舟的那条河上
You and me on that river in the canoe.
那间小屋真是个垃圾场
That cabin was such a dump.
它是
It was.
我们在那里,只是因为我搞砸了
And we were only there 'cause I screwed up
忘了给你报名参加那个营地
and forgot to sign you up for that camp.
卡皮斯特拉诺营地
Camp Capistrano.
是的
Yeah.
那是爸爸妈妈去世后的第一个夏天
That was the first summer after Mom and Dad died.
你情有可原
You had an excuse.
那是一躺很好的旅行
That was a good trip.
我有过的最好的假期
Best vacation I ever had.
我想重回旧地
I want that again.
我们总是可以回去的
We can always go back.
不是旅行
Not the trip.
自在
The freedom,
那种幸福
that happiness
没有下一轮的痛苦和抑郁降临在我身上
without the next bout of pain and depression landing over me.
这是我的机会
This is my chance.
请让我捉紧
Please let me take it.
好的
Okay.
我很想和你一起迈出下一步
I'm dying to take this next step with you.
由鸡蛋里挑骨头的人说
Says the guy who's sandbagging the search.
是钱
It's the money.
在凯兰的大学学费和我的医学院债务之间
Between Kellan's college tuition and my med school debt,
月底剩下的不多了
there's not much left at the end of the month.
在此之上
And on top of that
我的信用是一团糟
My credit's a mess.
这只是为了钱?
This is just about money?
只是?
Just?
如果你付不起,我来付
If you can't afford it, I got you.
我自己付钱 永远有,永远都会
I pay my own way. Always have, always will.
你的财务问题不是搁置我们计划的理由
Your financial issues are no reason to put our plans on hold.
当你从来不用担心钱的时候,这很容易说
An easy thing to say when you've never had to worry about money,
但我们中的一些人不得不生活在现实世界中
but some of us have had to live in the real world.
如果你有钱而我没有
And if you had the money and I didn't,
你不想改善我们俩的情况吗?
you wouldn't want to improve both our situations?
这与现实世界无关
This isn't about the real world.
这是关于你的自尊
It's about your pride.
我有你的处方和治疗推荐
I have your prescriptions and therapy referrals.
我能做到
I can do it.
那就去做
Then do it.
我猜这也是我的错
I'm guessing this is my fault, as well.
好的
Okay.
你的行为方式非常令人困惑和沮丧
The way you behave is very confusing and frustrating.
这根本不合理
It doesn't make sense at all.
你批评特伦特所做的每一个选择
You criticize every choice Trent makes
永远不要问他为什么这样决定
and never ask why he's making them.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表