剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Healthy organs, no contact info.
那天没有其他人获救
No one was saved that day
因为我们不知道她是否是器官捐献者
because we didn't know if she was a donor.
我以为在救治病人时
I thought we weren't supposed to consider
不该考虑器官接受者的事
organ recipients when treating patients.
并没有
We're not.
直到我们做什么都是徒劳的时候
Right up until the point where what we're doing is futile.
这不是徒劳
It is not futile.
有百分之一的可能性能救治布兰登
This has a 1% chance of helping Brandon.
开始滴注肝素
Start the heparin drip.
瓦尔 抱歉
I'm sorry, Val.
我孩子这一生都在医院里
My boy spent his entire life in hospitals.
被针♥刺♥被化验
Getting poked and tested
而奇迹却一直未能降临
and promised things that never came.
我只想给他美好的一天
And all I wanted was to give him just one perfect day.
就一天
Just one.
您的热摩卡
Here's your hot mocha.
科尔森医生
Dr. Colson.
还好碰到你了
Glad I ran into you.
我请你 求你帮个忙
Let me get this. I got a favor to ask you.
老样子
My usual.
既然这样 我要个玛芬
In that case, I'm having a muffin.
我朋友乔安妮从西雅图飞过来
You know, my friend Joanne, she flew in from Seattle.
有时间跟她聊聊
You got a minute to chat with her,
给她指明一下方向吗
give her the lay of the land?
她就坐在那
She's sitting right over there.
她在应聘你的职位
She's interviewing for your job.
她是个很好的儿科医生
She's a great pediatrician.
不知道你听说什么了 但我没打算离开
I'm not sure what you heard, but I'm not going anywhere.
等等 谢谢
Wait... Uh, thank you.
抱歉
I... Oh, I'm sorry.
我听说你要跳槽
I heard that you were moving on.
不 只是重新谈一下条件
No, just renegotiating.
我以为
I thought...
我得走了
I have to go.
谢谢你的玛芬
Thanks for the muffin.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这个座位有人吗
Is this seat taken?
你的病人已经多器官衰竭了
Your patient is in multi-organ failure.
是 我们在用
Yes, w-we are treating him
血浆和血小板来增加
with plasma and platelets to increase...
他的心脏瓣膜上正在形成血栓
He has clots forming on his heart valves,
意味着他的心脏不能给我的病人移植了
which means his heart is no longer an option for my patient.
你不该看
Okay, you are not supposed to look at
我病人的病历
my patient's medical records.
这违反规定
It is a violation of policy.
我想看看他的心脏是不是还具备条件
I wanted to see if his heart was still an option.
你那神圣的手术没有救回你的病人
Your Hail Mary surgery didn't save your patient,
并且把我的病人也害死了
and it just killed mine.
方丹教授说我的答案错了
Professor Fontaine said my answer is wrong.
我很遗憾 肖恩
I'm sorry to hear that, Shaun.
我要去找系主任
I'm going to talk to the dean.
你得跟我一起去
You need to come with me.
你想越过你的教授找系主任吗
You're gonna go over the head of your professor?
那可能不止会让你丢掉百分之二的分数
That might cost you more than two percentage points.
他错了
He is wrong.
他可能错了
Well, he might be.
那为什么
Then, why...
我买♥♥了东西给你 肖恩
I got you something, Shaun.
选一个
Pick one.
我不在意那些东西
Mm, I don't care about these things.
好 那我给你选一个
Okay, I'll pick one for you.
我不绣花
I don't do embroidery.
你可以学
You can learn.
这对你缝针技术有好处
It's good practice for your sutures.
时常会有坏事降临 好吗
Sometimes bad things happen, okay?
甚至会有不公平的事情
Sometimes even unfair things happen.
你比任何人都知道
You know that better than anyone.
有时你就得放手
And sometimes you gotta let them go
把注意力转向别的事情 下一个挑战
and focus on the next thing, the next challenge.
你陪不陪我去找系主任
Are you not coming with me to see the dean?
不去
No.
你说你会一直支持我
You said you would always be there for me,
帮助我
to help me.
我是
I am.
要是必须去你就去
Go if you need to go.
我还会在这
I'll still be right here.
我们得跟布兰登的父亲谈谈
We need to talk to Brandon's father!
应该可以挽救布兰登的心脏
I think we can save Brandon's heart.
可以用一种刺绣技术
We can use an embroidery technique.
九十年代 艾利克斯·卡莱尔用刺绣技术
In the 1900s, Alexis Carrel perfected vascular suturing
完善了血管缝合术
using embroidery.
或许我们能像治疗血管一样
If we treat his valves like blood vessels,
来修复瓣膜
we might be able to repair them.
你们能救我儿子吗
You can save my son?
不
N-n-no.
我们只能挽救他的心脏
We can only save his heart.
来捐献
For d-donation.
是时候放手了
It's time to let go.
我儿子还没死
My son is not dead.
只是因为我们的支持疗法
Only because of what we're doing to him,
但他很快就会离世
but he will be very soon.
无力回天了
It is futile.
不
No.
我还要再跟我儿子说话
I nee... I-I need to talk to my son again.
我得告诉他
I-I need to tell him...
很多 我
...s-so much. I...
我能理解 为时已晚
I understand. It's too late.
不 还不晚
No, it's not.
和解永远不晚
Not for that.
和他说说话
Talk to him.
道个别
Say goodbye.
如果有些东西需要说 那就应该说
If something needs to be said, it should be said.
好了
Here you go.
一切都好模糊
Everything's so blurry.
会改善的
That will improve.
不过肿瘤比影像所显示的
But the tumor was more complicated
更复杂
than the imaging showed.
我们只能保留你视域的百分之五十
We were only able to preserve 50% of your vision.
我很抱歉 妮拉
I'm so sorry, Nira.
不要道歉
Don't apologize.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
如果不是你发现了肿瘤 我可能或盲或死
I would be blind or dead if you hadn't found that tumor. It's...
我现在需要给你做一些视域检查
I should run some vision tests on you now.
我去准备一下
I will go get those prepped.
还记得我给你买♥♥的发烧友收音机吗
Remember when I bought you that ham radio?
当我去海外驻扎的时候
Whenever I was stationed overseas,
我们就可以用摩斯电码互相发信息
we would send each other messages in Morse code.
你学的那么快
You picked that up so quickly...
但是
But...
那时
Then,
你给我发信息说
you sent me that message saying
你想成为摇滚明星
that you wanted to be a rock star.
然后我
And I, um...
我否决了
I shot it down.
你想要的一切都变了
Everything you wanted changed.
我不理解 我...
I didn't understand it. I...
我不知道如何帮助你
I didn't know how to help you.
我给你铺好了路
I had a path laid out,
而你不想走
and you didn't want to follow it.
我以为你是在拒绝我
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表