剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
几个月?
Months?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
莎伦会解雇你 然后公开找你麻烦
Salen's gonna fire you and then come after you publicly.
我不在意
I don't care.
事实上 你应该在意 肖恩
Well, you should care, Shaun.
想一想她要用什么
Think about what she's gonna use.
你在医院里的爆发 你的低分数
Your outbursts in the hospital, your low scores,
护士对你的投诉...
the complaint the nurse made against you...
我是一个好的外科医生
I am a good surgeon.
我不相信我再也不会工作了
I don't believe I'll never work again.
你是一个优秀的外科医生
You're an excellent surgeon,
肖恩 这就是问题的关键
Shaun. That's the point.
你不能冒这个险
You can't risk that.
但你能吗?
But you can?
莉亚可以?林医生可以吗?
Lea can? Dr. Lim can?
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
我们可以 你是个例外
We can. You're exceptional.
你所取得的成就是了不起的
What you've accomplished is remarkable.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk that.
这是我的决定
This is my decision.
我是一个成年人 格拉斯曼医生
I'm an adult, Dr. Glassman.
如果你不是外科医生 你能做什么?
What are you gonna do if you're not a surgeon?
这一直是最重要的事情
That's always been what's most important.
这不是对我最重要的东西
It's not what's most important to me.
现在不一样了
Not anymore.
如果我从医院失去了你
If I lose you from the hospital,
如我失去了林医生、朴医生 和莉亚
if I lose Dr. Lim and Dr. Park and Lea,
我不想再在那里工作了
I don't want to work there anymore.
好的
Okay.
让我们把这个演讲稿写给养老基金
Let's write that speech to the Pension Fund.
我将独自做到这一点
I will do that alone.
你在我的订婚派对上的演讲很糟糕
Your speech at my engagement party was terrible.
切割环
Cutting loop.
将肿瘤从膀胱壁上进一步剥离
Debulking further tumor from the bladder wall.
我看到更深的肿瘤碎片
I see the deeper tumor fragment.
我们有大量的出血
We've got significant bleeding.
加大灌力
Increasing irrigation.
血压在下降 宝宝也出现了胎儿窘迫
BP's dropping, and baby's in fetal distress, too.
尝试在肿瘤表面进行双极烧灼
Try bipolar cautery on the tumor surface.
没有用
It's not working.
如果我们不能控制这一点
If we can't control this,
我们就会失去他们两个
we're going to lose them both.
得把她开启
Got to open her up.
心脏和肺部听起来不错
Heart and lungs sound good.
我们已获准进行手术
We're cleared for surgery.
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
如果这能让我多活几个月 我就全身心投入
If it gives me a couple more months, I'm all in.
多姆 这将会很顺利
Dom, this'll go great.
然后亚历克莎和宝宝明天就到了
And then Alexa and the baby arrive tomorrow.
在我回国之前 我们会有一个很棒的几天
We're gonna have an awesome few days before I head back home.
等等 我是...
Wait, I'm...
我很抱歉 莱
I'm so sorry, Ry.
在我被欺负的时候 你站出来为我说话
You stood up for me when I was being bullied.
当我的婚姻失败时 你接纳了我
You took me in when my marriage failed.
我有一次想救你...
I tried to save you one time...
而我杀了你
and I killed you.
多姆...
Dom...
你多给了我八个月的时间
You gave me eight more months.
我看到中部的树叶变了森林
I got to see the leaves turn in Central Park.
我得看着我妻子分娩
I got to watch my wife give birth.
我还能抱着我的宝贝女儿
And I got to hold my baby girl.
你将成为世界上最好的父亲
Who you're gonna be the world's best godfather to.
否则我就回来纠缠你
Or I'll come back and haunt you.
我保证我会的
I promise I will.
妈妈的平均动脉压是 50
Mom's mean arterial pressure's 50.
肿瘤粘在子♥宫♥上了
The tumor's stuck to the uterus.
我们需要做一个紧急子♥宫♥切除术
We need to do an emergency hysterectomy.
还有时间
There's still time.
她会大出血 我们必须取走她的子♥宫♥
She's going to bleed out. We have to take her uterus.
S-浆膜下肌瘤也是粘在一起了
S-Subserosal fibroids are adherent, too.
如果我们像这样对待肿瘤呢?
What if we treat the tumor like that?
深入到肿瘤平面
Get deep to the tumor plane,
从源头上制止出血
stop the bleeding at its source.
对妈妈好 对宝宝不好
Good for mom, not for baby.
我们可以关闭子♥宫♥壁
We could close the uterine wall
用三层的 3-0 缝合线
with three layered 3-0 sutures.
这可以保证婴儿的安全
That could keep the baby safe.
是的
Yeah.
你们两个人都想得很好
Good thinking, both of you.
让我们把它完成 肌瘤切除术的剪刀
Let's get it done. Myomectomy scissors.
我将公开尼拉的治疗情况
I'm gonna go public about Nira's treatment
以及莎伦在其中扮演的角色
and the role Salen played in it.
它应该给人留下深刻的印像
It should make a big impression
对养恤基金的董事
on the Pension Fund's directors.
这可能会对你的职业生涯产生真正的影响
That could have real repercussions for your career.
我必须把这件事做对
I have to make this right.
我不确定你可以
I'm not sure you can.
但这是朝着正确方向迈出的一步
But it's a step in the right direction.
养老基金年度会议的发言人名单
Speakers list for the Pension Fund's annual meeting.
格拉斯曼 林 这几乎是一个惊喜
Glassman, Lim, that's hardly a surprise.
莫菲?沃克?朴和莱兹尼克
Murphy? Wolke? Park and Reznick.
手术顺利吗?
Surgery go okay?
那些在养老金会议上发言的医生
Those doctors speaking out at the Pension Meeting,
我认为他们是对的
I think they're right.
我们应该现在就去和他们见面
We should go meet with them right now.
我不会再雇用他们了
I'm not hiring them back.
至少要听他们说完
At least hear them out,
他们的关注 他们的建议
their concerns, their suggestions.
让我们想出一些折衷办法
Let's come up with some compromises,
让他们同意不参加会议
get them to agree to not be at the meeting.
马库斯 你真是太天真了
Marcus, you're being incredibly naive.
你可能会失去
You may lose.
这是有可能的
It's possible.
你会失去比这家医院更多的东西
You'll lose more than this hospital.
我需要去为今晚做准备
I need to go get ready for tonight.
你的胡须与你的眼袋相配
Your beard matches your eye bags.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是什么?
What is this?
奥普研究
Oppo research.
哦 马库斯...
Oh, Marcus...
你认为你这里有什么?
What do you think you have here?
我取消了去卡波的旅行
I wrote off a trip to Cabo,
和一个州参议员...
had an affair with a state senator...
反对派对我进行研究
Oppo research on me.
我犯过错误 个人的 职业的 它们都在那里
I've made mistakes, personally, professionally. They're all there.
如果你要通过这个交易
If you're gonna go through with this deal,
你将不得不摧毁我
you're gonna have to destroy me.
走了
Walk away.
你有充分的理由不想要这笔交易
You have every reason to not want this deal.
董事会不会和你争论
The Board will not fight you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
嗯...
Well...
祝你好运
Good luck.
因为现在这都是你的问题
'Cause now this is all your problem.
我今晚要睡在我的地方
I'm gonna sleep at my place tonight.
好的
Okay.
你把这个发给了尼拉?
You sent this to Nira?
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
这是对不当行为的承认
This is an admission of misconduct.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表