剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
没有深层的撕裂伤
No deep lacerations.
你好了吗?我明天早上还要工作
You done? I have to work in the morning.
你应该休息一天
You should take the day off.
给自己一个治愈的机会
Give yourself a chance to heal.
不 我需要这些时间
No, I need the hours.
格拉斯曼医生 二号♥房♥有个病人
Dr. Glassman, there is a patient in bay two.
谢谢你 我马上到
Thank you. I'll be right there.
只是 坐下
Just, uh, sit.
你是做什么工作的 卡梅伦?
What kind of work do you do, Cameron?
直肠疼痛有多严重?
How severe is the rectal pain?
我几乎不能坐下来
I can barely sit down.
任何直肠裂缝的病历
Any history of rectal fissures,
炎症性肠病 还是痔疮?
inflammatory bowel disease, or hemorrhoids?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
莫菲医生 最后一部分是什么?
Dr. Murphy, what was that last part?
痔疮 我们很忙 你需要写得更快
Hemorrhoids. We are very busy. You need to write faster.
你最近是否将异物塞进了你的直肠?
Have you recently inserted a foreign object into your rectum?
请回答 我正在努力帮助你
Please answer. I am trying to help you,
但是 我也不想花费超过必要的时间
but also, I do not want to spend any longer than necessary.
那是一把牙刷
It was a toothbrush.
我当时...很无聊
I was... bored.
二度电烧伤
Second degree electrical burn.
你被电击的时候还碰过别的东西吗?
Were you touching anything else when you got shocked?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
烧伤药膏 用于清创的吗♥啡♥ 维持液体
Burn ointment, morphine for debridement, maintenance fluids.
我要求的是用 D5 生理盐水的乳汁环状物
I asked for lactated ringers with D5 saline
而不是 D10
not D10.
我很抱歉 你这么快
I'm sorry. You were going so fast.
不 谢谢你 我自己去拿
No, thank you. I will get it myself.
我想 随着减薪和新员工的加入
I imagine with the pay cuts and the new hires,
工作中的压力很大 是吧?
there's a lot of pressure at work, huh?
是的 我妻子已经失去了她的工作
Yeah. My wife already lost her job,
而我也不能失去我的
and I can't afford to lose mine, too.
你在睡觉吗?
Are you sleeping?
豆瓣酱呢?
What about the bean dip?
我不认为我有食这些东西
I don't think I had any of that.
通心粉和奶酪
The mac and cheese.
肉丸子
Meatballs.
汤
The soup.
不 等等
No. Wait.
我只想到要喝汤
I only thought about getting the soup.
很搞笑
Hilarious.
我几乎没有看到我的妻子了
I barely see my wife anymore,
而当我这样做的时候
and when I do
我只是很累 而且一直都很烦躁
I'm just so tired and irritated all the time.
你是否一直在自我麻醉?
Have you been selfmedicating?
兴♥奋♥剂♥?安非他明 也许?
Stimulants? Amphetamines, maybe?
我问我是否可以加入
I asked if I could join,
找出我的男朋友在大学里是什么样的
find out what my boyfriend was like in college,
然后...
and then...
那是一个创纪录的划痕
That was a record scratch.
他完全把我拒之门外
He totally shut me out.
这太酷了
that's so cool
你和杰罗姆正式成为「男朋友」
you and Jerome are officially "boyfriends."
你刚才那样叫他
You just called him that.
我称他为我的男朋友
I called him my boyfriend.
这就是为什么他吓坏了
That's why he freaked out.
等等
Wait.
那是...
Was that...
第一次?
The first time?
伙计
Oh, man.
不 不
No. No.
这并不是一个不合理的假设 对吗?
That's not an unreasonable thing to assume, right?
我们一直在约会
We've been on dates.
我们甚至在第二天早上吃过早餐
We've even had breakfast the morning after,
但也许他在和其他人约会
but maybe he's seeing other people.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
你说了你的感受 你只是把它提出 这很好
You said how you feel, you just laid it out there, and that's great.
你得做你自己 是的
You gotta be who you are. Yeah.
否则 你会发现自己搬到了一个新的地方
Otherwise, you'll find yourself moving into a new place
楼上藏着你那张很棒的躺椅的地方
where your kickass recliner is hidden away upstairs.
你应该得到比这更好的待遇
You deserve better than that.
你应该有做自己
You deserve the space to be you,
来表达自己的空间
to express yourself.
我在中间迷失了方向 但你是对的
Sorta got lost in the middle there, but you're right.
我应该表达我自己
I should express myself.
而我们需要开始...
And we need to start...
现在
Now.
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy.
这个人一直等格拉斯曼医生 你能应付他吗?
This man has been waiting on Dr. Glassman. Can you grab him?
不 如果他在格拉斯曼医生的名单上...
Oh, no, if he's on Dr. Glassman's list...
他有点落后了
He's falling a bit behind.
好的
Okay.
弗兰克去了洗手间
Frank went off to the bathroom.
然后朴...把我摔了出去
Then Park... wrestled me out.
数到三时
On the count of three.
一 二...
One, two...
这是我的男朋友!
It's my boyfriend!
这就对了!
That's right!
而且我也不怕说出来!
And I'm not afraid to say it!
他不怕说出来!他不怕说出来
He's not afraid to say it!
而且我不怕说我爱我的躺椅!
And I'm not afraid to say I love my recliner!
快上来!来吧!
Get up here! Come on!
感受音乐!
Feel the music!
弦乐来了!
Here come the strings!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我们喜欢瓦妮莎 ·卡尔顿!
We love Vanessa Carlton!
你的家族是否有中风病史?
Does your family have any history of strokes?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
心脏病发作?血凝块?
Heart attacks? Blood clots?
为什么?这是发生的事情吗?
Why? Is that what's happening?
我要重新测一下你的血压
I'm going to retake your blood pressure.
医生 我...我感觉不对
Doctor, II... I don't feel right.
190 over 110.
我需要 35 毫克的艾司洛尔推注
I need a 35 milligram push of esmolol.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
你处于高血压危机并发症的范围内
You're in range for complications from a hypertensive crisis.
像心脏病发作?
Uh, like a heart attack?
这是一种可能性
That's one possibility.
所以我有心脏病吗?
S...So I'm having a heart attack?
还没有这应该使你的血压下降
Not yet. This should bring down your blood pressure.
继续进行深呼吸
Continue to take deep breaths.
请问格拉斯曼医生还有没有其他病人在等待?
Does Dr. Glassman have any more patients on hold?
还有两个
There are two more.
我将接见他们
I will take them.
我比格拉斯曼医生快 我们需要...
I'm faster than Dr. Glassman, and we need to...
医生 救命
Doctor, help.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
氧气水平正在下降
The O2 levels are dropping.
增加氧气流速
Increasing oxygen flow rate.
找格拉斯曼医生
Get Dr. Glassman.
周先生 你的哮喘有轻微发作
Mr. Cho, you had a minor asthma attack
由于艾司洛尔的原因
as a result of the esmolol.
那他为什么给我那个?
WWhy did he give it to me then?
你没有告诉护士
You didn't tell the nurse
你的哮喘病 肖恩
about your asthma. Shaun.
没有人检查我的医疗记录吗?
Didn't anyone check my medical records?
你是一个急诊室的病人
You were an E.R. walkin,
而你的血压是...肖恩 请帮我一个忙
and your blood pressure was...Shaun, do me a favor, please,
并...到外面去 在大厅里等我?
and... And step outside and meet me in the hall?
周先生
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表