剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
五街
先生
Mister?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到圣何塞国际机场
welcome to San Jose International Airport.
地面交通&候车区
救命
Help!
-亚当 -天啊
- Adam?! - Oh, my God!
亚当
Adam?!
快打911
Somebody call 911!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我是医生 让我看看 让我看看
I'm a doctor, let me take a look. Let me take a look.
他的颈静脉被割破了
His jugular vein's been cut.
谁有干净的布
Does anyone have a clean cloth?
拜托了 谁有
Please. Someone!
我包里有干净的换洗衣服
I have a fresh change of clothes in my bag.
可以
That's great.
你这是在害他
You're killing him.
我在救他 他快流血而死了
I'm saving his life. He was bleeding out.
不 你放错地方了
N-- You have it in the wrong place.
我还没忘记解剖学入门章节
I think I remember enough of Anatomy 101
知道颈静脉在哪
to know where the jugular vein is.
他如果是成年人 你就找对地方了
You would be in the right place if he were an adult.
但他还没成年 他还是个孩子
He's not an adult. He is a boy.
就是说你也按住了他的气管
Which means you're also putting pressure on his trachea.
就是说他现在没法呼吸
Which means he's not currently breathing.
你得按压上面一点的位置
You have to put the pressure higher up.
这里
There. u202d
一块玻璃 他会没事的
Some glass. He'll be fine.
你是谁
Who are you?
你好 我是肖恩·莫菲医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
是圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医师
I'm a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital.
自闭症是一种精神疾病
Autism -- a mental condition characterized by difficulty
表现为交流障碍 语言障碍和理解障碍
in communicating and using language and abstract concepts.
定义是这么说的
That's the definition.
动手术时能允许这种状况吗
Does it sound like I'm describing a surgeon?
他不是「雨人」
He's not Rain Man.
幽闭症患者的俗称
他是高功能自闭症患者 生活能自理
He's high functioning, he's capable of living on his own,
也能处理好自己的事
capable of managing his own affairs.
「高功能」
"High functioning"?
这是新的招聘标准吗
Is that our new hiring standard?
要是的话 你就不会在这了
If it were, you wouldn't be here.
抱歉 真的有必要吗 真的吗
I'm sorry. Is this really necessary? Really?
有必要召开董事会特别会议吗
A special meeting of the Board of Directors --
虽然我很喜欢见到各位
as much as I love you all --
就为了质疑我的聘用决定
questioning one of my hiring decisions?
你在查阅字典的时候 有没有查一下
Did you bother to look up the definition of "President"
「总裁」是什么意思
while you were skimming the dictionary?
你是要请他来做外科住院医生
You're hiring him to be a surgical resident --
那是我的部门 不顾我的反对
my department -- over my objections.
两位 马库斯 别掺杂个人情绪
Marcus, stop making everything so personal.
我掺杂个人情绪
I made it personal?
你打一开始就想要他这位置
You've wanted his job since day one.
在座各位都知道
Everyone in this room knows that.
亚伦 没错 这是你的医院
And, Aaron, yes, this is your hospital.
但医院的运转资金来自我管理的基金会
But the money it takes to run it comes from the Foundation I control.
都和气一点 好吗
So let's all play nice, shall we?
别站那表现出一副很震惊的样子
Stop acting like you're stunned that you're standing there.
你让我们也很震惊
You tried to slip one past us.
我对他和其他候选人一视同仁
I vetted him like I would any other candidate.
你真的认为董事会
And you genuinely thought that this Board
不会对聘用一个有自闭症的
wouldn't reasonably have any doubts
外科医生提出合理的质疑吗
about hiring a surgeon who's been diagnosed with autism?
解释一下你的决定
So justify your decision.
我在肖恩·莫菲十四岁时遇见的他
I met Shaun Murphy when he was 14 years old.
我当时住在怀俄明州
I was living in Wyoming at the time.
他从那时到现在一直是很特别的小伙子
He was, and he still is, an extraordinary young man.
他确实有自闭症 但他也有学者综合征
Yes, he has autism, but he also has savant syndrome --
在多个方面有超乎常人的能力
genius-level skills in several areas.
他记忆超群 还具有空间智力
He has almost perfect recall. He has spatial intelligence.
他观察和分♥析♥事物的角度
And he sees things and analyzes things
异于常人 十分独特
in ways that -- that are just remarkable.
从我们甚至无法理解的角度出发
In ways that we can't even begin to understand.
这是优势啊 对医生来说无可争辩的优势
Those are assets. Undeniable assets for any doctor,
尤其是外科医生
particularly a surgeon.
他十四岁时你就认识他了
You've known him since he was 14?
你关心他 把他视如己出
You care about him. He's like a son to you.
安德鲁斯医生 你的妻子对你会非常失望的
Dr. Andrews, your wife is gonna be very upset with you.
如果你想把这扭曲成是在任人唯亲
If you're trying to turn this into a nepotism case,
那我们只能炒了她那位在医院记账的蠢货外甥
we're gonna have to fire her idiot nephew from bookkeeping.
抱歉 你见到克莱尔了吗
Sorry. You seen Claire?
能把灯关了吗
Would you turn off the light?
好 你见到克莱尔了吗
Sure. You seen Claire?
怎么了 麻烦把灯关了
Why? Would you turn off the light?
梅伦德斯想给104号♥病患动手术
Melendez wants to operate on 104,
但克莱尔还没拿到知情同意书
but Claire hasn't gotten informed consent.
她都不答复呼叫 见到她了吗
And she's ignoring her page. You seen her?
没有 快出去 把灯关上
No. Now go away and turn off the light.
好
Sure.
他们需要你去...
They need you to, um...
听到了
I heard.
她真烦人
Oh, she's such a bitch.
不
No.
她只是不喜欢你
She just doesn't like you.
有点傻吧
It's kind of silly, isn't it?
或许吧
Maybe.
准确来说
To say for sure,
我得知道你在说什么
I'd need to know what it is you're talking about.
我们
Us.
一点也不傻
Not silly at all.
其实还挺好玩的
Quite a bit of fun, actually.
我是说我们在搞的地下情
I meant that we're hiding it. Our relationship.
杰瑞德 我们没有「情」
Jared, we don't have a relationship.
只有「性」
We have sex.
但如果你想告诉大家
But, if you want to tell people
你和我上♥床♥的事 我不介意
that you're screwing me, go for it.
中间贵要静脉
头静脉
穿静脉
肘正中静脉
前臂正中静脉
静脉扩张是胸腔内的胸内压上升造成的
他左臂里的静脉在跳动
The veins in the boy's left arm are popping.
那很糟吗
Is that bad?
我不明白
I-I don't see.
胸内压
Intrathoracic pressure.
不是 他的胸部有起伏 他在呼吸
No, his chest is rising. He's breathing.
不对 他的胸部起伏不正常
No, the -- the chest is moving paradoxically.
他的左肺受伤了
The left lung is in distress.
气胸是一种罕见的致命症状
治疗重点是要找出根本病因 再进行修复
没错
Yes.
谁有锋利的小刀 刀刃十多厘米长的
Who here has a sharp knife, blade five inches or longer?
都没有吗
Nobody?
你应该给他做人工呼吸
You should start artificial respiration.
他很快就没办法呼吸了
He's going to stop breathing very soon.
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
梅伦德斯医生想要今天给你做手术
Dr. Melendez would like to do the surgery today.
你急需做这个心脏搭桥手术
You need bypass surgery quite urgently.
请你签一下知情同意书好吗
Would you please sign the consent?
不要
No.
你害怕了
You're scared.
我 我不怕
I-I'm not scared.
你应该害怕
Well, you should be.
我们会把你的胸部切开
We're gonna cut your chest open,
让你的心跳暂停
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表