剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I have complete faith in him and all of my attendings.
麻烦呼叫安德鲁斯医生
Please page Dr. Andrews
叫他来带走他的病人
and have him come get his patient.
我感觉
I feel...
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
立刻
Stat.
什么病会导致肾脏病变 气促
What causes kidney lesions, shortness of breath,
脚踝肿胀以及心率失常
swollen ankles, and heart irregularities?
早期多囊性肾脏疾病
Early polycystic kidney disease?
看 我们只是在猜 我们需要给病灶取样
See, we're just guessing. We need to sample the lesion.
每一次我们想要给这女人做活检
Every time we get close to doing the biopsy on this woman,
就有别的医生插♥进♥来
something... doc-blocks us.
就像是她在折腾我们一样
It's like she's messing with us.
不管她肾脏里的是什么 都是真实存在的
Whatever's in her kidney is very real,
她也没有故意让自己的心率
and she didn't intentionally make her heart rate
-过速 -除非
- go through the roof. - Unless...
看她的血检结果
Look at her blood work.
她说她已经停药了
She said she'd stop her meds,
但她今天的利他林浓度超过入院那天的两倍
but her Ritalin level today is over double when she came in.
有可能是那导致了心律失常
That could cause her heart irregularities.
她就是在折腾我们
She is messing with us.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
杰克逊睡着了 不过 他很好
Yeah, Jackson's asleep, but, um, he's doing good.
手术很顺利
Your surgery went well.
预后很好
Your prognosis is good.
你会接受放化疗
You'll receive chemo-radiation treatment.
放疗包括体外放射和
The radiation therapy includes both external beam...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我觉得她是在跟我说
I think she was talking to me.
因为你把尼克带来了
Because you brought Nick.
你的弟弟并不完美
Your brother is not perfect.
但有时候
But sometimes,
我们需要那些不完美的人们
we need people who aren't perfect.
我忘了
I forgot.
你很健忘啊
You do that a lot.
这太傻了
This is silly.
你们肯定总是遇到弄错事情
You must have patients all the time who screw up,
不遵医嘱的病人
don't do what they're told.
你们都说他们在撒谎吗
Do you accuse all of them of being liars?
-我不认为你撒谎 -谢谢你
- I didn't think you're a liar. - Thank you.
我认为你是精神失常
I think you are insane.
你的肾脏里有病变
There's a lesion on your kidney,
你还拼命阻止我们
and you're actively preventing us
弄清那是什么东西
from finding out what it is.
或者就是她已经知道了
Or she already knows.
或者至少她知道得足够多
Or at least she knows enough
所以才刻意粉饰了她的手指
to put concealing makeup on her fingers.
以隐藏她的雷诺综合征
To hide her Raynaud's syndrome.
你有硬皮病
You have scleroderma?
所以你的肾脏
So your kidney...
那个病变是良性的 不是肿瘤
That's a benign lesion, not a mass.
我在七年前被确诊
I got diagnosed seven years ago,
那时已经出现症状三年了
after having symptoms for three years.
外面不合格的医生很多
Lots of bad doctors out there.
我几周前停了我硬皮病药物
I went off my scleroderma meds a couple weeks ago,
想看看你们这些医生是否也是一丘之貉
see if you doctors were more of the same.
为什么
Why?
我就是好奇
I was curious.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
看起来像是要去
You look like someone
给医院董事会演讲的人
about to make a presentation to a hospital board.
完美
Perfect.
我回酒店房♥间了
I'm gonna go to my hotel room.
别 别 你敢
No, no. Don't you dare.
董事会要么让今晚
Either the board is gonna make this
很美好 要么很糟糕
a very good night or a very bad night.
但 不论怎样
But, either way,
我都希望回家有你在
I want you here when I get home.
好
Okay.
你知道 我们缺一位主治医生
You know, we have been down an attending
一年多了
for over a year.
而我知道一位非常合适的人选
And I do know a very qualified candidate.
如果董事会拨给我资金
If the board gives me the money,
我就给你一个职位
I'm gonna offer you a job.
如果他们不拨 去他们的
And if they don't, screw 'em.
我还是给你一个职位
I'm gonna offer you a job.
派对是场灾难
The party was a disaster.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 灾难
Yeah, it was.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
肖恩 那不是你的错
Shaun, that was not your fault.
对 我知道
Oh, no, I know.
那根本不是我的错 是你的
It wasn't my fault at all. It was yours.
那是你的派对
It was your party,
是你的责任
your responsibility,
但那就是问题所在
but that's the problem.
当我们遇事不顺的时候
When things go wrong for us,
应该是我们两个都不顺
they should go wrong for both of us.
所以我会帮你一起策划我们的婚礼
So I'm going to help you plan our wedding.
这样
This way...
事情变得一塌糊涂的话
When it goes terribly wrong,
就是我们共同的错了
it will be both our faults.
而当一切顺利
And it'll be because of the both of us
那也会是我们共同的成果
when everything goes right.
怎么了 会议结束了
What happened? The meeting's over?
-但我的演讲 我都没有机会 -没有人有
- But my presentation... I haven't had a chance... - No one has.
议程上只有一项
There was only one item on the agenda.
医院被收♥购♥了
The hospital is being purchased.
什么 被谁
What? By who?
我很期待与二位共事
I'm looking forward to working with both of you.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表