剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
活检后我们会知道更多
We'll know more after the biopsy.
这是一个简单的程序
It's a simple procedure.
呃,那个…活检…
Um, the... the biopsy...
是在无保险计划之下吗?
Is covered under the uninsured program?
这一切都是的
It all is.
我们会做几个实验让你开始用液体
And we'll run a few labs and get you started on fluids.
这只手臂静脉注射没问题吧?
Is this arm okay for the IV?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
听着,玛丽,我在和你的保险公♥司♥通话
Listen, Mari, I was on the phone with your insurance.
你说什么?为什么?
What? W-Why?
为你省去麻烦
To save you the hassle.
对不起,我需要你保持静止 对不起
- Sorry, I need you to hold still. - Oh. Sorry.
你...你不该打电♥话♥给他们的
You... You shouldn't have called them.
为什么不呢?我们需要解决这个问题
Why not? We need to get this sorted out.
玛莉,不管发生了什么,
Mari, whatever is going on,
你可以告诉我
you can tell me.
呃...
Um...
我的保险没有失效
My insurance didn't lapse.
我,呃…我弄丢了
I, uh... I lost it.
因为,呃...
Because, um...
我没有文件记录
I'm undocumented.
布伦娜?
Brenna?
我们的病人呢?
W-Where is our patient?
她不在浴室里,
She's not in the bathroom,
她的衣服和个人物品都不见了
and her clothes and personal belongings are all gone.
绿色代码 我们有人逃跑
Code green. We have a runner.
我检查了整个二楼 不见布伦娜
I checked the whole second floor. No Brenna.
她不在自助餐厅大厅礼品店
She's not in the cafeteria or the lobby or the gift shop.
我们应该检查所有的出口
We should check all the exits.
莉亚和我已经九天没有做♥爱♥了
Lea and I haven't had sex for nine days.
莱诺,礼品店的收银员
Lenore, the gift-shop cashier,
她推荐轻微束缚
she recommended light bondage.
医生建议你去泡个浪漫的澡
Dr. Park suggested a romantic bubble bath,
但是我对水温的问题持不同意见
but Lea and I don't agree on water temperature.
你们两个都很忙
You both are busy.
你试过安排吗?
Have you tried scheduling it?
「可靠性」是性感的
Reliability is sexy.
我想我们找到她了
I think we found her.
好了,是时候做活检了
All right, time for your biopsy.
大约一个小时后我会让她回来
I'll have her back in about an hour or so.
我应该把袋送到公♥寓♥去
I should drop the bags off at the apartment.
艾萨克,我们能谈谈这个吗
Isaac, can we please talk about this
在我开始我的手术前?
before I go into my procedure?
我们已经在一起两年了
We've been together two years.
我本想告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
什么时候?
When?
婚礼?
The wedding?
我曾向自己保证,如果婚姻被搁置
I promised myself that if marriage were ever on the table
真的,我会告诉你
for real, that I'd tell you,
但当你求婚的时候
but when you proposed,
我的 DACA 暂缓遣返更新被拒绝了
my DACA renewal had just been rejected.
这真的吓坏了我
And it really freaked me out.
是,呃…
It was, uh...
都是因为我的记录里有个愚蠢的大♥麻♥酒驾
It was all because of a stupid marijuana DUI on my record.
又是另一件你一直在隐瞒的事
Another thing you've been hiding.
那是几年前的事了
It was years ago.
警♥察♥把我拖到路边想弄个尾灯
Cops pulled me over for a tail light.
他们搜索并找到了可食用大♥麻♥
They searched and they found edibles,
他们因为我开得太快而逮捕了我
and they arrested me for driving high,
但我不是
which I wasn't.
好吧,让我们给她一些湿化氧气
Okay, let's get her some humidified oxygen.
我是...
I was...
我想把它去掉
I was trying to get it expunged.
吸入这个
Breathe into this.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我可以帮你摆脱它
I can get rid of that for you.
她的痰里有血
There's blood in her sputum.
你的肺部和呼吸道都在流血
You're bleeding from your lungs and airway.
我们去手术室吧,马上
Let's get to the O.R., stat.
我很抱歉我跑了 我知道我需要动手术
I'm sorry I ran. I know I need surgery.
你害怕了 我明白了
You're scared. I understand.
不,不只是这样 我有个约会
No, it's not just that. I have this date
我等了很久了
that I've been waiting a really long time for.
再来一次就有麻烦了?
And a rain check poses a problem?
我是...
I am...
一个处♥女♥
A virgin.
我今年 45 岁,从来没有过性生活
I am 45 years old and I have never had sex.
因为你的宗教信仰?
Because of your religion?
老实说,我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我意思是,大学一年级
I mean, freshman year in college,
我-我做了一个非常详细的清单
I-I made this really detailed list
我想要的男朋友
of what I wanted in a boyfriend,
然后我疯狂地爱上了我的工作
and then I fell madly in love with my work.
有一段时间,我以为我不需要性♥爱♥
For a while, I thought I wasn't having sex
因为我对简奥斯汀很着迷
because I was obsessed with Jane Austen.
人们普遍认为她死时是处♥女♥
It's commonly believed that she was a virgin when she died.
她也为她的工作着迷
She was obsessed with her work, too.
我-我一直在找
I n... I never stopped looking.
但我每等一年
But every year that I waited,
这只是变得更难想象告诉
it just got harder to imagine telling someone
我在喝咖啡或饮料的时候见过几次面的人
I'd met a couple times over coffee or drinks
我...从来没有做过爱
that I... had never had sex.
我只是...
I just...
我只是觉得很惭愧
I just felt so ashamed.
你没什么好羞愧的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
好吧
Well, okay.
跟我说说这次约会的事
Tell me about this date.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好吧 唔...
Okay. Um...
他叫维克多
His name is Viktor.
他是大学时的老朋友
He's an old friend from college.
冰川学家
Glaciologist.
哦,是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
他通常在南极洲或北极圈
And he's usually in Antarctica or the Arctic Circle,
但他要去圣何塞两天
but he's visiting San Jose for two days.
我很害怕问
I was so scared to ask.
我以为他会嘲笑我
I thought he would laugh at me.
但他只是说他会很荣幸
But he just said he would be honored.
你已经等了很久了
You've waited a long time.
我有过
I have.
如果我现在不做
And if I don't do it now,
那我-如果我从来没有...
then w-what if I never...
除非我和维克多上♥床♥,否则我不会做手术
I'm not having the surgery until I have sex with Viktor.
莉亚和我已经九天没有做♥爱♥了
Lea and I haven't had sex in nine days.
好吧
Okay.
嗯...9 天不是一回事
Um... nine days isn't a thing.
这是一件有意义的事
It is something.
你说过你和黛比有很好的性生活
You said you and Debbie had a very good sex life.
我想知道你所有的秘密
I would like to know all your secrets.
我说的?
I said that?
好吧...
Okay...
好吧 啊...
Okay. Uh...
我试过开一辆泰斯塔罗萨
I got to test drive a Testarossa once,
一辆法拉利,一辆 86
a Ferrari, an '86.
哦,我的天呐 漂亮的车
Oh, my God. Beautiful car.
让我朋友在雷山给我们弄辆车
Got my friend to get us a track at Thunderhill.
我上了车...
I get into the car...
皮革内饰,令人惊叹的细节
Leather interior, stunning detail.
我是说,这辆车已经准备好了
I mean, this car is ready.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表