剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我高中的时候
When I was in high school,
我有一个沙夫沙...
I had a chavrusa...
一个学习伙伴
A study partner.
我完全爱上他了
I totally fell for him.
他仔细的文本解读非常性感
His close textual readings were super sexy.
我们从小就是哈西德人
We grew up Hasidic.
麦卡是我第一个告诉我是同性恋的人...
Micah was the first person I told about being gay...
和我的初吻
And my first kiss.
他说他也是同性恋
He said he was gay, too.
根据塞缪尔的两段诗
That according to two verses in Samuel,
戴维国王和乔纳单也是
so were King David and Jonathan.
就像我说的,仔细文本阅读
Like I said, close textual readings.
下一关
Next level.
米卡说我们应该公开
Micah said we should be open.
我们应该告诉我们的家人
We should tell our families.
我很害怕,但是我害怕了
I was scared, but I did,
而我爸爸...
And my dad...
失去了它
...lost it.
我们的家...炸了
Our home just... imploded.
但米卡退出了
But Micah backed out.
他说他做不到
He said he couldn't do it.
我失去了我的家人
I lost my family
再也没有和弥迦说话
and never spoke to Micah again.
他把你切断了?
He cut you off?
我切断了
I cut himoff.
他向我伸出了手,但我...我很生气
He reached out to me, but I... I was so angry.
他背叛了我...
He betrayed me and...
伤了我的心
Broke my heart.
然后我意识到我有多害怕
And then I realized how terrified
他肯定也是
he must have been, too.
以及如何...
And how...
他现在必须感到孤独
Alone he must feel now.
我想他
I miss him.
氧气下降
O2 falling.
这是由两性霉素B导致的吗?
Is this from the ampho-B?
不是的
No.
心电图稳定 不是她的心脏
- EKG steady. - It's not her heart.
结核周围的区域破裂了
The area around the nodule ruptured.
你的肺塌陷了 我们得把她送到手术室
Your lung has collapsed. We need to get her to the O.R.
完成最后的肌肉♥缝♥合
Completing final muscular suture.
肺的再充气很好
Lung is reinflating nicely.
让我们把她关起来
Let's finish closing her up.
林医生?谁在跟我说话?
- Dr. Lim? - Who's talking to me?
护士马特尔
This is Nurse Martel.
她的肾脏检查结果出来了
Her renal panel just came back.
有多糟糕?
How bad?
血尿素 30,肌酐 4
B.U.N. 30, creatinine 4.
谢谢你让我们知道
Thanks for letting us know.
它影响了她的两个肾
It's impacting both her kidneys.
我们得把那个结节弄出来
We need to get that nodule out of there.
现在?不
- Now? - No.
她的血液里还有太多真菌在循环
There's still too much fungus circulating in her blood.
她需要周围的两性霉素B
She needs around round of ampho-B
尽我们所能清除更多的真菌
to clear as much fungus as we can.
然后我们就可以做肾手术了
Then we can do the kidney surgery.
你是维克多吗?
Are you Viktor?
布伦娜给我看了你的照片
Brenna showed me your picture.
我是艾伦医生 很高兴见到你
- I'm Dr. Allen. - Pleased to meet you.
也许你可以指给我礼品店的方向?
Perhaps you could point me toward the gift shop?
我想给布伦娜买♥♥点东西
I wanted to get something for Brenna.
什么样的约会会空手而归?
What kind of a date shows up empty-handed?
他们中的大多数
Most of them.
我是肖恩墨菲 医生 给她这些
I am Dr. Shaun Murphy. Give her these.
巧克力含有色氨酸和苯乙胺
Chocolate contains tryptophan and Phenylethylamine,
这将有助于提升你的情绪
which will help to elevate your moods.
哦,他们非常好
Oh, they are very good.
好的,请开始
Okay, please get started.
你一办完,我们就可以办手续了
As soon as you are done, we can do the procedure.
哦,呃,我欠布伦娜的,不要着急
Oh, uh, I owe it to Brenna not to rush.
绝对值得等待
Definitely worth the wait.
你在这里
You're here.
呃,带着稍微食过的巧克力
Uh, bearing slightly used chocolates.
呃,墨菲医生说他们会改善我们的情绪,
Uh, Dr. Murphy says they... they will improve our mood,
我希望这不是必要的
w-which I hope won't be necessary.
永远是绅士
Always the gentleman.
你确定这不是很奇怪吗?
Are you sure this isn't too strange?
呃,好吧,在医院做♥爱♥很奇怪
Uh, well, making love in a hospital is strange.
令人惊讶和...和完全独特
And surprising and... and completely unique.
令人兴奋
Exciting.
我会在外面,守着门
I'll be outside, guarding the door.
尽量不要太大声
Try not to be too loud.
哟 场上见
Yo. See you on the field.
我给了你你的团队 我的介入到此为止
I gave you your team. My involvement ends there.
你是个球手,对吧?
You're a baller, right?
你在大学里玩过
You played in college.
是的,早餐也吃了即食拉面
Yeah, I also ate instant ramen for breakfast.
我需要一个游击队员,一名野战将军
I need a shortstop, a field general,
内场的大佬 你是完美的
a boss of the infield. You're perfect.
我正忙着当真正的大佬
I'm busy being the actual boss.
你在忙着做一个坏大佬
You're busy being a bad boss.
你把自己和自己的员工隔离开来
You isolate yourself from your own staff.
他们不喜欢你
They don't like you.
尤其是和莎伦的这桩生意
Especially since this business with Salen.
我还有桥要建 我最终会到达的
I've got bridges to build. I'll get there eventually.
我建议你马上建一座桥
I'm offering you a bridge to build right now.
让他们知道你是他们的队员
Show them you're on their team.
也许他们会帮你弄好飞船
Maybe they'll help you right the ship.
我知道...混合的隐喻
I know. Mixed metaphor.
顺便说一句,也许他们会停止
And by the way, maybe they'll stop bothering me
每五分钟以他们的问题打扰我
with their problems every five minutes.
让我们做♥爱♥
Let's have sex.
哦,我的天呐!哦,我的天呐!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
肖恩!!哦,我的天呐!我很抱歉!
Shaun! Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
好吧
Okay.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
自发性不是解决办法
Spontaneity is not the solution.
不是的
No.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
也许我们可以试试
Maybe we could try
更多计划好的惊喜...下一次
more of a... planned surprise next time.
这是个好主意
That is a good idea.
我们应该有一个性生活计划
We should have a sex schedule.
佐敦建议这样做
Jordan recommended it.
你有没有提过我鼓舞士气的事?
Did you mention my morale boosting?
不
N-No.
莉亚,这是非常私人的
Lea, that is very personal.
是啊 是的,它是
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
那个...性♥爱♥计划...抱歉...
The... The sex schedule... sorry...
感觉就像是终极杀手锏
It just feels like the ultimate buzzkill.
好吧
Okay.
清洁工Lou提到了一种叫做性♥爱♥摇摆的东西
Lou the janitor mentioned something called a sex swing,
但安装起来听起来很麻烦
but the installation sounds very cumbersome.
即使考虑到前戏,维克多也应该完成
Even allowing for foreplay, Viktor should be finished.
啊...啊...
Uh...
天啊
God.
这感觉比上次更糟
This feels worse than the last time.
恶心,疼痛...
The nausea, the pain...
我们必须从你的血液中清除尽可能多的真菌
We have to clear as much fungus from your blood
尽可能在手术前完成
as possible before surgery.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表