剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
记录任何共同点 我去找艾伦医生
Document any commonalities. I'll loop in Dr. Allen.
我们四个人将运行点
The four of us will run point
在任何手术和急诊室中 都可以看到
on any surgical and E.R...
安德鲁医生?
Dr. Andrews?
我很抱歉 请原谅我
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
然后有三个
And then there were three.
我知道现在外面有点疯狂
I know it's a little crazy out there right now,
但在这里 它就像其他任何一天一样
but in here, it's just like any other day.
霍伊特先生在这里头骨骨折了
Mr. Hoyt here fractured his skull
在试图修复他的屋顶时
while trying to fix his roof,
而现在我们要尝试解决他
and now we are going to try and fix him.
莫菲医生 帮我给病人做标记
Dr. Murphy, help me mark up the patient,
并让我们把他打开
and let's crack him open.
我想你是指
I think you mean mark the trauma flap
为开颅手术标记创伤的皮瓣?
for the craniotomy?
当然
Sure.
上周谁打了奥林匹克山庄?
Who played Olympic Hills last week?
那是你吗?
Was that you?
在第一个发球枱旁的池边放两个球
Put two balls in the pond off the first tee.
从那里开始走下坡路了
Went downhill from there.
我知道那个池 而且我讨厌那个池
I know that pond, and I hate that pond.
你知道 18 号♥的壶形沙坑吗?
You know the pot bunker on 18?
格拉斯曼医生 CT 扫描显示
Dr. Glassman, the CT scans show
颅骨碎片对大脑造成压力
skull fragments are putting pressure on the brain.
我们需要行动得更快
We need to go faster.
四次 我都撞到了洞边
Four times, I hit the lip.
有四次 球直接滚回了我的脚下
Four times, the ball rolled right back to my feet.
手术刀
Scalpel.
我觉得...
I feel...
飘飘然
Floaty.
我应该找医生吗?
Should I get a doctor?
不 这很好
No, it's nice.
蛇还在你的床上?
The snakes still in your bed?
没有
No.
我想他们在睡觉
I think they're sleeping.
你的粉色毛衣真是...令人惊叹
Your pink sweater is... amazing.
还有漩涡状
And swirly.
如此漩涡
So swirly.
这是一件好事
It's a good thing
你派了一个部门的人去参加那个会议
you sent a chunk of the department to that conference.
多得你问我
Not that you asked me.
我是医院的负责人
I'm head of the hospital.
好像我可以忘记这一点
Like I could ever forget that.
就是这样
There it is.
那个经典的奥黛丽林
That classic Audrey Lim
被动攻击性的反击
passive aggressive pushback.
不管食物里有什么
Whatever was in the food
似乎已经降低了你的抑制力
seems to have lowered your inhibitions,
所以...好的 很好
so... Okay. Good.
你想让我不那么被动攻击吗?
You want me to be less passive aggressive?
是的 我想的
Yes, I would.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
所有关于你有多关心医院的言论?
All that talk about how much you care about the hospital?
我不信这一套
I don't buy it.
你喜欢当主席
You love being the president.
是的 你喜欢
Yes, you do.
而所有这些权力和注意力
And all that power and attention
只是满足你巨大的自负
just feeds your ginormous ego.
这很丰富
that's rich,
来自于控制欲强的人
coming from the control freak
在她的生活中保持足够的混乱 让她感觉很酷
who keeps just enough chaos in her life to feel cool.
这整个特立独行和敢作敢为的表演?
This whole maverick, daredevil schtick?
我已经受够了 你还没有结束吗?
I'm so over it. Aren't you over it?
你知道我在做什么吗?
You know what I'm over?
你的紧身衣
Your skintight clothes.
是的 我们明白 你的身材很好
Yeah, we get it. You're in great shape.
对不起 也许你们两个应该...
Excuse me, maybe you two should...
对于你的年龄
For your age.
我在外面工作
I work out.
我们知道
We know.
...停止谈论任何事情
...stop talking about anything.
颅骨整形术比应有的时间多花了 7 分钟
The cranioplasty took seven minutes longer than it should have.
只要我们手术顺利 我就没问题
I'm okay with that, as long as we have a smooth surgery.
但是 在我们拥有的所有个案中...
But with all the cases we have...
肖恩 你在手术室里
Shaun, you're in the O.R.
你是一个领导者 好吗?
You're a leader. Okay?
当人们有压力时 就是错误发生的时候
When people are stressed, that's when mistakes happen.
假装一个有压力的情况没有压力
How does pretending a stressful situation
是如何做到让它不那么紧张?
isn't stressful make it less stressful?
格拉斯曼医生?七号♥湾正在等待
Dr. Glassman? Bay seven is waiting.
保持高昂的士气 减少紧张的情绪
Keep the morale up, keep the tension down.
你还记得你在聚餐中吃了什么吗?
Do you remember what you ate from the potluck?
你的头发散发着...
Your hair's emitting...
一片光泽
A glow.
可能是因为它着火了
Probably because it's on fire.
让我们把你移到一个安静的地方
Let's move you to a quiet area.
这不是我所经历的最糟糕的旅行
This is so not the worst trip I've been on.
我在技术领域工作
I work in tech.
你已经参加过一次在红杉树下的微剂量会议
You've been to one microdosing session in the Redwoods,
你已经去过所有的地方了
you've been to all of them.
请回答我的问题
Please answer my questions.
我需要确定是什么食物影响了大家
I need to pinpoint what dish is affecting everyone.
好主意 我想帮忙
good idea. I wanna help.
你的水平太高了 喔 是吗?
You are way too high for that. Oh, yeah?
我吃了 Skarlen 的蛋糕
I ate Skarlen's cake,
其中肯定有太多的肉荳蔻
which definitely had too much nutmeg,
这可能是一种致幻剂
which can be a hallucinogenic.
但她份量还不足以影响到每个人
But she didn't make enough to affect everyone.
我还吃了贾科明的三明治 是黑麦的
I also ate Giacomin's sandwiches, which were on rye.
发霉的黑麦 塞勒姆女巫审判中
Moldy rye supposedly caused the hysteria
引起了歇斯底里的情绪
at the Salem Witch Trials,
我怀疑每个人都吃了它们
which I doubt everyone ate them,
因为他们很糟糕
because they were terrible.
如此干燥
So dry.
但鉴于我的感受 我的专家意见
But given what I am feeling, uh, my expert opinion,
我们是介乎在 LSD、麦司卡林左右
we're in the neighborhood of LSD, mescaline.
开始问人问题
Start asking people questions.
可以
Mm. 'Kay.
灌注到切口部位
Irrigate into the incision site.
我催促你赶快行动 是否让你感到紧张?
Does my urging you to move quickly make you tense?
不 我可以处理
No. I can handle it.
格拉斯曼医生认为手术室的工作人员不能
Dr. Glassman thinks the O.R. staff can't,
这就是为什么他工作得太慢
which is why he works too slowly.
并使用了错误的术语
And uses wrong terminology.
希望你没有告诉他这些
Hope you didn't tell him that.
我说了
I did.
他通常对我的意见持开放态度
He is normally open to my opinions.
我们已经认识很久了
We have known each other a long time.
我知道 肖恩 但他是个高级外科医生
Uh, I know, Shaun, but he's a senior surgeon,
而你仍然是一个住院医生
and you're still a resident.
你不能指望他能适应你的节奏
You can't expect for him to adjust to your pace.
你日后可以按照你想要的方式运行...
You can run things the way you want
当你是资深医生的时候
when you're the senior doctor.
所以 如果我不和格拉斯曼医生一起工作的话
So, if I'm not working with Dr. Glassman
而我是资深医生
and I am the senior doctor
我可以按照我的意愿来管理事情
I can run things how I want.
这并不是我的确切意思
That's not exactly what I meant.
更多的病人 我得走了
More patients. I need to go.
把他关闭好 做个心电图
Close him up and run an EKG,
并感谢你的有益建议
and thank you for the helpful advice.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表