剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
嗯哼,我已经伤了塞巴斯蒂安的心
Mm-mmm, I already broke Sebastian's heart.
啤酒
Beer.
嗯,嗯
Mm-hmm.
我从不喜欢大办公室
I never did like the big office.
总是让我为没有读够书而感到内疚
Always made me feel guilty for not reading enough books.
一位诺维克医生从圣何塞综合医院给我打电♥话♥
A Dr. Novick called me from San Jose General
问我他是否可以挖走你
asking me if he could poach you.
六个月前,我肯定会很生气
Six months ago, I would have been pissed.
六个月前,这是一个很好的工作场所
Six months ago, this was a great place to work.
是的,我们有一个良好的执行
Yeah, well, we had a good run.
一定很难不说「我告诉过你」
Must be hard not to say "I told you so."
令人痛心
Excruciating.
你做了你必须做的事
You did what you had to do.
现在你得走了
Now you gotta go.
我应该吗?
Should I?
趁早离场
Get out while you can.
而让莎伦毁了这个地方?
And let Salen ruin this place?
这是我的家
This is my home.
我将为之奋斗
I'm gonna fight for it.
嘿
Hey.
力斯?
Lexi?
你想看看你的妹妹吗?
You want to see your sister?
是的
Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
你...你应该看看她
You... You should see her.
这可能是你最后的机会
It may be your last chance.
我以为我在车祸中失去了她
I thought I'd lost her in the car accident.
祈祷能让她活着
Prayed to just keep her alive,
但那晚我真的失去了她
but I really did lose her that night.
她很生气,认为我会没有她继续下去
She was pissed that I'd go on without her,
但我不得不这样做
but I-I had to.
这是我的生活
It was my life.
我很高兴你这样做
I'm glad you did.
没有她的音乐,就不一样了
Without her music, it's not the same.
她是天才,没有她...
She's the genius, and without her...
你想念她
You miss her.
真正令人痛心的是,她认为
What really hurts is that she thinks
这是我一直想要的,要成为明星
this is what I've always wanted, to be the star.
她告诉你了吗?
Did she tell you that?
她没有必要这样做
She doesn't have to.
你应该告诉她你的感受
You should tell her how you feel
并相信她会告诉你她的真实感受
and trust her to tell you the truth about how she feels.
拉莉的崩溃
Nelly's crashing.
我们需要肾上腺素和中心管,赶紧
We need epi and a central line, STAT.
她对免疫抑制疗法有反应
She's having a reaction to the immunosuppressive therapy.
我们必须取消移植手术
We have to call off the transplant.
不,我们没有
No, we don't.
我们找到了解决这个问题的办法
We find a fix to this problem,
如果她仍然想做手术,我们会做的
and if she still wants the surgery, we'll do it.
安德鲁医生仍然想做气管移植手术
Dr. Andrews still wants to do the trachea transplant,
但我认为这是个非常糟糕的主意
but I think that's a very bad idea,
所以我宁愿不帮他弄清楚如何做
so I'd rather not help him figure out how to do it.
安德鲁医生认为我有这种感觉
Dr. Andrews thinks I only feel that way
只是因为莉亚而不开心
because I am upset about Lea.
嗯,你很不高兴
Well, you are upset.
情绪有时会到处漏出来
Emotions have a way of leaking everywhere sometimes.
好吧,我怎么知道是否正在发生这种情况?
Okay, how do I know if that's happening?
我不知道,尚恩
I don't know, Shaun.
你只需要专注于,你知道,工作,我想
You just have to focus on, you know, work, I guess.
看,安德鲁医生很聪明
Look, Dr. Andrews is smart,
他很有经验,是该部门的主管
he's experienced, the Chief of the Department.
他也正好是你的老板
He also happens to be your boss.
你只是一个住院医生,所以你猜怎么着
You're just a resident, so guess what.
告诉他你的想法,然后,砰的一声,老板赢了
Tell him what you think and, bang, boss wins.
好的
Okay.
好的,我会帮助他
Okay, I will help him.
但我们的病人可能会死
But our patient will probably die.
椎骨螺钉
Pedicle screws.
我猜你的面试成绩很好吧?
I'm guessing you aced the interview?
是的
Yes.
并拒绝了这份工作
And turned the job down.
颈胸椎棒
Cervicothoracic rod.
还记得《七雄争霸》吗?
Remember The Magnificent Seven?
哪个版本?
Which version?
这个比喻对任何一个版本都适用
The metaphor works for either one,
或《七武士》
or Seven Samurai.
我们的村子被围困了
Our village is under siege,
我决定招募一帮自♥由♥战士
and I've decided to recruit a ragtag group of freedom fighters
愿意挺身而出对付坏人的人
willing to stand up to the bad guy.
我加入
I'm in.
如果她发现了,她会宰了我们
If she finds out, she will slaughter us.
我加入
I'm in.
我的实习期还有四个月
I have four months left of my residency.
我明白了 我一直低着头
I get it. I've been keeping my head down.
这很聪明
That's smart.
这是我告诉自己的
That's what I told myself.
然后她杀了一个婴儿
Then she killed a baby.
我加入
I'm in.
Yippee-ki-yay
Yippee-ki-yay.
骨化的韧带是孤立的
Ossified ligament is isolated.
提升
Elevating.
它已经侵蚀了硬脑膜
It's eroded through the dura.
诱发电位正在下降
Evoked potentials are dropping.
是的,它与脊髓本身融合在一起
Yeah, it's fused to the spinal cord itself.
爸爸?爸爸?
Dad? Dad?
科迪,怎么了?
Cody, what's up?
爸爸现在应该已经完成了他的手术
Dad shoulda been done with his surgery by now.
我说他的医生是好的,不是快的
I said his doctors are good, not fast.
他们很慢热
They're major slowpokes.
我需要见爸爸
I need to see Dad.
嘿,科迪,一切都很好
Hey, Cody, everything is okay.
我是一名医生 我知道所有关于这些东西
I'm a doctor. I know all about this stuff.
他们就是这么说的!谁?
That's what they said! Who?
医生!
The doctors!
当妈妈去世时!
When Mom died!
你必须保持冷静,科迪
You have to keep calm, Cody.
只要平和的呼吸
Just nice, gentle breaths.
现在?
Now?
求你了?
Please?
现在!
Now!
求你了!
Please!
我需要氧气和急救车!
I need oxygen and a crash cart!
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
韧带被粘在你的脊髓上
The ligament was adhered to your spinal cord.
没有办法在不损坏的情况下进行解压
There was no way to decompress it without damage.
我是一个截瘫患者吗?
Am I a paraplegic?
是的
Yes.
没有别的了吗?
There's nothing else?
现在不行,祖
Not at this time, Joe.
科迪在哪里?
Where's Cody?
在 ICU
In the ICU.
他恐慌症发作
He had a panic attack
导致了主动脉瘤的破裂
that led to a ruptured aortic aneurysm
在他童年的心脏手术现场
at the site of his childhood heart surgery.
他现在正在恢复中
He's recovering now.
你为你的家人冒了很大的风险,很勇敢
You took a big, brave risk for your family.
我现在可以见我的儿子了吗?
Can I see my son now?
单克隆抗体可以阻断细胞因子讯号♥
Monoclonal antibodies could block cytokine signals.
拉莉对免疫抑制剂的反应
Nelly's reaction to the immunosuppressants
暗示她对抗体会有更严重的反应
suggests she'll have an even worse reaction to the antibodies.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表