剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
因此 尽管雨水没有到达这里...
So, even though the rain is not getting here
直到下午和晚上为止
till the afternoon and into the evening,
但它整天看起来都不一样
it will look different all day.
云是...
The clouds are...
我对闹钟按了「多睡一会」
I slept through my alarm.
是的 许多次 所以我把它关掉了
Yes, many times, so I turned it off.
肖恩!我需要检视乔丹的商业计划
Shaun! I need to review Jordan's business plan.
如果你在晚上晚些时候工作 那就更好了
It would be better if you worked later at night.
对你来说是这样
It would for you.
还有你
Oh, and you.
莉亚 每15分钟醒来一次
Lea, waking every 15 minutes
妨碍了第四阶段和快速眼动睡眠
impedes stage-four and REM sleep.
我给你看研究报告
I'll show you the research.
我会试着少点按「多睡一会」
I'll try not to hit snooze as much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我给你做了咖啡
I made you coffee.
真贴心
I appreciate that.
它是无咖♥啡♥因♥的
It's decaf.
咖♥啡♥因♥会干扰深度睡眠
Caffeine interferes with deep sleep.
好的
Okay.
你可以坐我的
You can have mine.
你在寻找一个座位 对么?
You were looking for a seat, right?
不 不是 你...你还在吃
Oh, no, no, no. You're... You're still eating.
我可以站着吃饭
Oh, I can stand and eat.
好吧 我也能站着吃饭
Well, I can stand and eat, too.
我刚刚和我的祖父在坐地铁
I was just on BART with my grandfather.
没有人让座
No one gave up their seat.
我外卖♥♥拿走好了
I'm gonna take this to go.
好的
Okay.
这是凯文和萨拉 他们经营金色慈悲男孩之家
This is Kevin and Sara, who runs Golden Compassion Boys Home,
凯文今天在那里打了一架
where Kevin got into a fight today.
他可能需要进行重建手术
He may need reconstructive surgery.
这不是一场打斗 我摔倒了
It wasn't a fight. I fell.
在某人的拳头上?
On someone's fist?
你的眼睛周围有一些骨头断裂
Some bones are broken around your eyes.
请拿起你的恤衫
Lift your shirt, please.
我想看看你是否有其他伤痕
I'd like to see if you have any other injuries.
听医生的话
Listen to the doctor.
我不想脱掉我的恤衫 卡尔顿
I don't want to take my shirt off, Carlton.
是的 「新鲜王子」的表哥卡尔顿
Yes, Cousin Carlton of "Fresh Prince" fame.
很明显 你的意思是赞美
Clearly, you mean that as a compliment.
他诚实 勤奋 良好时尚感
He was honest, hard-working, tremendous fashion sense.
他也是一位出色的舞者
Hell of a dancer, too.
让我完成检验 我给你做卡尔顿
Let me finish the exam, I'll do the Carlton for you.
-是真的吗? -是的
- For real? - Oh, yeah.
这就像梦想成真
It's like a dream come true.
凯文
Kevin.
我很好
I'm fine.
需要做 CT 创伤全景扫描
Need a CT trauma pan-scan.
好的
Okay.
-现在... -轮到你了
- Now... - Your turn.
像卡尔顿·班克斯一样 我是个言出必行的人
Like Carlton Banks, I am a man of my word.
我们要对你的心脏进行一些测试
We're gonna run some tests on your heart.
心电图、CTA 和回声
EKG, CTA, and echo.
这声音非常让人分心
The sound is very distracting.
我们可以把它关掉 但那样我就会死
We could turn it off, but then I'd be dead.
我们已经减少了25%体积
We've reduced the volume by 25%.
更容易吞咽 更方便用户使用
Easier to swallow, much more user-friendly.
我想它已经准备好了
I think it's ready.
我会拟定一份我认识的风险投资人名单
I'll draw up a list of VC's I know.
我想它已经准备好了
I think it's ready.
这并不意味着我们已经准备好了
That doesn't mean we're ready.
我是一个二年级的住院医生 你是一个IT人员
I'm a second-year resident. You're an IT person.
然后呢?
Yeah?
在「男人何塞」 「男人硅谷」的中心
In Man Jose, heart of Sili-bro Valley.
我们需要一个真正有影响力的人的支持
We need an endorsement from someone with real clout.
这不是我的工作范围
That's out of my wheelhouse.
实际上
Actually,
我想的是你未来的岳父
I was thinking your future-kinda-sorta-almost father-in-law.
不确定是否是一个好主意
Not sure it's a good idea to go into business with
跟你未来的岳父合作做生意?
your future-kinda-sorta-almost father-in-law.
这只是一种认可
It's just an endorsement.
而且他有影响力
And he's got clout.
对哦
Ugh. Yeah.
他说了战斗的内容吗?
He say what the fight was about?
甚至不承认有一场打斗
Wouldn't even admit there was a fight.
看上去更像是一场殴打
Looks more like a beatdown.
我也没有试过这个地步
Not that I've been in either.
这需要一些努力
Which took some effort.
我把我的边落和犹太小帽塞进帽子里
I tucked my Peyos and yarmulke under a cap
每当我离开威廉斯堡时这样做
whenever I left Williamsburg
我就不会被骚扰了
so I wouldn't get harassed.
五年级时 我带着一个黑眼圈回家
The fifth grade, I came home with a black eye.
埃里克·陈给了我一拳
Eric Chen sucker-punched me.
我爸爸把我带到了埃里克的家里
My dad brought me over to Eric's house,
让我们站在车道上 「像男人一样」战斗
made us stand in the driveway to finish the fight "like men."
是吗?你打败他了?
Yeah? You kicked his ass?
好吧 我带着两个黑眼圈回家了
Well, I came home with two black eyes.
欺负我的人经常在校车上戏弄我的妹妹
Bullies used to tease my sister on the school bus.
我试图为她辩护 结果被打得屁滚尿流
I tried to defend her, got my ass whooped.
巴士司机利蒙女士把他们分开 告诉我
The bus driver, Ms. Limon, broke it up and told me,
「他们使用他们的拳头
"They use their fists
因为他们不知道如何使用他们的大脑」
because they don't know how to use their brains."
所以我学会了用语言来防止打架
So I learned to use words to prevent fights.
利蒙女士支持我 所以并没有受到伤害
Didn't hurt Ms. Limon had my back.
三根肋骨断裂
Three fractured ribs.
这个是变形的 有老茧形成
This one's deformed, but with callus formation.
它以前被打破过
It's been broken before.
你的回声显示你的胸闷是由于
Your echo shows your chest tightness was caused
由主动脉瓣的一些狭窄引起的
by some narrowing in your aortic valve.
我们建议用一个生物假体来替换它
We recommend replacing it with a bioprosthetic one.
之后你需要在我的脖子上插上气管吗?
Will you need to stick a trach tube in my neck afterwards?
不用
Nope.
很好
Good.
大约20年前 我也有过这样的经历...
I had one of those about 20 years ago...
一直在被感染
Kept getting infected.
铁肺已经过时 但很有效
The iron lung is outdated but effective.
如果你有的是气管而不是一个铁肺
You would probably be dead by now
你现在可能已经死了
if you had a trach instead of an iron lung.
手术需要多长时间?
How long will the surgery take?
大约两个小时
About two hours.
我们将使用经导管的方法
We will use the transcatheter approach.
很好 弗兰克和我不喜欢分开太长时间
Good. Frank and I don't like to be apart for too long.
辛纳特拉
Sinatra.
我不能随着他的音乐跳舞
I can't dance to his music,
但我总能感觉到他温暖的怀抱
but I can always feel his warm embrace.
是的 注意她从未问过弗兰克是否喜欢这样
Yeah, notice how she never asks if Frank enjoys it.
妒忌?
Jealous?
我是苏菲 侄女兼室友
I'm Sophie, the niece/roommate.
和抨击好莱坞的女神
Slash Hollywood diva.
说的是那个对自己的名字有谷歌♥警报的女人
Says the woman with a Google alert for her own name.
我的警报响得比她的多
Oh, my alert goes off way more than hers.
这很有道理
That makes sense.
你的物理学研究更令人印象深刻
Your physics research is more impressive
比你侄女的纪录片还要好
than your niece's documentary.
关于小儿麻痹症如何
The discussion of how polio destroyed the cells
在你的脊髓中破坏细胞的讨论 是过于简化了
in your spinal cord was oversimplified,
但我确实喜欢这些档案片段
but I did like the archival footage.
谢谢你的说明
Thanks for the notes.
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表