剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
不值得为正常声音牺牲它
and a normal voice is not worth dying for.
你不唱歌♥,是吗?
You don't sing, do you?
不-不,但即使移植成功了
N-No, but even if the transplant is successful,
你的新声音可能非常不同
your new voice may be very different
不同你原来的歌♥声
from your original singing voice.
我知道
I know.
我只是想要一个声音
I just want a voice.
人们不想听机械说话
People don't listen to robots.
拉莉,我们正在谈论你的生活
Nelly, we're talking about your life.
看到了吗?
See?
你没有听到我的话
You didn't hear me.
我想做手术
I want the surgery.
好的
Okay.
神经讯号♥传导被破坏
Nerve signaling is disrupted.
这就是为什么祖没有感到任何疼痛
That's why Joe wasn't feeling any pain.
评估臂丛神经
Evaluating the brachial plexus.
只是提醒一下
Just a heads-up,
你可能会接到要求提供参考的电♥话♥
you may be getting a call for a reference.
你要离开圣邦?
You're leaving St. Bon's?
更像是在逃离莎伦·莫里森
More like fleeing Salen Morrison.
将你降级是对我们所有人的一种侮辱
Demoting you is an insult to all of us.
我找到了罪魁祸首
I found the culprit.
骨头碎片压♥迫♥神经丛
Bone splinter compressing the plexus.
嗯,感谢你 我相信安德鲁会做得很好
Well, thanks for that. I'm sure Andrews will do a fine job.
如果他不是莎伦的傀儡
If he's not Salen's puppet.
好消息是,没有神经撕裂
Good news is, no nerve laceration.
我在 SJ 综合医院有一个面试,负责处理创伤
I have an interview to run trauma over at SJ General.
那是很快的
That was fast.
他们需要任何外科住院医生吗?
They need any surgical residents?
还是麻醉师?
Or anesthesiologists?
神经讯号♥传递并没有改善
Nerve signaling isn't improving.
这是一个骨化的韧带,压♥迫♥着颈部脊髓
It's an ossified ligament compressing the cervical cord.
他的手臂永久地瘫痪了
His arm's permanently paralyzed.
骨化的韧带可能已经发展了多年
The ossified ligament has probably developed over years.
这就是为什么你没有感觉到任何疼痛
It's why you weren't feeling any pain.
你的坠落使它进入了你的颈部脊髓
Your fall drove it into your cervical cord.
你不能移除它吗?
Can't you remove it?
它粘附在包裹你的脊髓的硬膜上
It's adhered to the dura encasing your spinal cord.
去除它的手术可能使你的多个肢体瘫痪
The surgery to remove it could leave you paralyzed in multiple limbs.
我不能用一只手来照顾科迪
I can't take care of Cody with one arm.
你知道,如果我不做这个手术
You know, if I don't have this surgery,
我的儿子有 100% 的机会被送进福利院
there's a 100% chance that my son will be institutionalized.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我强烈建议不要这样做
But I strongly recommend against it.
我同意朴医生的观点
I agree with Dr. Park.
但只有你知道什么对你的家庭是最好的
But only you know what's best for your family.
我需要这样做
I need to do this.
我们要开始对你进行免疫抑制治疗
We're starting you on immunosuppressive therapy.
你可能会感到一些头痛或恶心
You may feel some headaches or nausea.
艾伦医生有点沉迷
Dr. Allen is a bit of a fangirl.
嘿,后台通行证,如果你能对我妹妹讲点道理
Hey, backstage passes if you can talk some sense into my sister.
安德鲁医生是最好的
Dr. Andrews is the best.
如果他说他可以,就一定可以
If he says he can make it work, it'll work.
墨菲医生不这么认为
Dr. Murphy doesn't think so.
安德鲁医生是外科主任
Dr. Andrews is the Chief of Surgery.
我是你的家姐
I'm your big sister.
如果我当时听了你的话
If I had listened to you,
我本可以穿着鱼网袜结束我的职业生涯
I would have ended my career in fishnets.
如果你听了我的话,你还会有自己的事业
If you'd listened to me, you'd still have a career.
是的
Yes.
我应该系上安全带
I should have been wearing my seatbelt,
特别是在你开车的时候
especially with you driving.
我表现出糟糕的判断力
I demonstrated lousy judgment.
这有点像这整个移植的事情
It's kind of like this whole transplant thing.
哦,聪明的转折
Ooh, clever new spin.
如果你的歌♥有那么聪明就好了
If only your songs were that smart.
好的
Okay.
你已经在圣博纳文医院工作了 17 年
You've been at St. Bonaventure for 17 years,
从住院医生到主任
went from resident to Chief.
这使得简历变得相当无聊
Makes for a pretty boring resume.
这显示了奉献精神和忠诚追随
It shows dedication and a loyal following.
但这确实引出了一个问题
But it does beg the question,
为什么是现在?
why now?
嗯...
Um...
圣邦的变化很大
St. Bon's has changed a lot.
好吧,莎伦和Ethicure集团会这么做
Well, Salen and Ethicure will do that.
但是,拍档,离开家还是很艰难
But still, man, it's tough to leave home.
是的
Yeah.
圣邦医院使我成为现在这样的医生,但...
St. Bon's made me the doctor I am, but...
我不知道这是否家了
I don't know if it's home anymore.
嗯 好吧,这是他们的损失
Hmm. Well, it's their loss.
你将负责监管
You'd be overseeing the busiest Level 1 trauma center
在湾区最繁忙的一级创伤中心
in the Bay Area.
墙壁太僵硬了
The wall is too stiff.
太僵硬了 我无法保持管腔的通畅
Too stiff. I can't maintain lumen patency.
而这正是我们练习的原因
And that's why we're practicing.
你练习是因为有些事情很困难
You practice because something is difficult,
而不是因为它不可能
not because it's impossible.
唉,好吧,再阻挠一下,第八次了
Ugh, okay, obstruct it again for the eighth time.
我们不应该尝试这样做
We should not attempt this.
这是一个创新的手术,尚恩
This is an innovative surgery, Shaun.
正是这种情况,通常让你非常兴奋
The exact kind of case that usually makes you very excited.
相反,它使你非常......相反
Instead, it's made you very... contrary.
这可能是因为有某个人
That might be because there's a certain someone
来了在我的梳化上
crashing on my couch.
嗯
Hmm.
哦,她的意思是莉亚
Oh, she means Lea.
哦,我知道
Oh, I know.
这不是关于莉亚,好吗?
This is not about Lea, okay?
这是关于一个糟糕的手术
This is about a bad surgery.
这是一个有风险的手术,尚恩
It's a risky surgery, Shaun,
但一个可以大幅提高
but one that can drastically improve
这个年轻女子的生活质素
the quality of this young woman's life,
而不仅仅是身体上的
and not just physically,
但在情感上和心理上
but emotionally and psychologically.
我们需要意识到我们自己的个人动力如何
We need to be aware of how our own personal dynamics
可能会影响我们的决定
might impact our decisions.
哦,你说的是我和莉亚
Oh, you're talking about me and Lea.
再一次
Again.
是的,我是
Yes, I am.
你和莎伦在约会
You and Salen are dating.
这种情况是否影响到你的决定?
Is that dynamic impacting your decision to...
你刚才为什么要踢我?
Why did you just kick me?
我非常清楚自己的「情况」
I'm very aware of my "dynamic,"
而且,不,这并不影响我的医疗决定
and, no, it's not affecting my medical decisions.
第九次的魅力,它正在灌注
Ninth time's the charm. It's perfusing.
这是有可能的,而且会成功
This is possible, and it's going to work.
看起来不错
Looking good.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
塞巴斯蒂安 哦
Sebastian. Ooh.
第一次我直接「刷右」...
First time I swiped right in...
三个月
Three months.
嗯
Mm.
看上去你已经计划好了你的夜晚
Looks like you got your night planned.
是的,我想...
Yeah, I thought...
我们可以谈谈
We could talk.
明天
Tomorrow.
我的问题是不会消失的
My problems are not going anywhere.
给我一杯啤酒
Give me a beer.
不,去吧 我...我不会有事的
No. Go. I-I'll be fine.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表