剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
起效了
It's working.
艾比 你知道你的孩子们出了什么事吗
Abby, do you know what happened to your babies?
他们病了
They are sick.
你知道他们为什么会生病吗
Do you know why they got sick?
因为我是个坏妈妈
'Cause I'm a bad mother?
因为你给他们防冻剂
Because you gave them antifreeze.
因为我保护不了他们
Because I couldn't protect them.
艾比
Abby,
你的第一个孩子是你杀的吗
did you kill your first baby?
我永远不会伤害我的孩子
I could never hurt my babies.
我是他们的妈妈
I'm their mommy.
这些手术服的接缝很粗糙
These scrubs have very rough seams.
你觉得如果我昨晚不在那个房♥间里
Do you think Audrey would have made a different decision
奥德丽会做出不一样的决定吗
if I hadn't been in the room last night?
你觉得呢
Do you?
我知道她特别希望马蒂奥成功
I know she has a personal interest in Mateo's success,
因为他是她男朋友
because he's her boyfriend.
并且我对他的看法
And I think how he appears to me
对于他的成功很重要 不是吗
is important to that success, no?
奥德丽是一个很有原则的专业医生 一个好老板
Audrey is a highly principled professional and a great boss.
我喜欢你
I like you.
色谱分♥析♥
你把婴儿的测试都重新做了一遍
You re-ran all the baby's tests?
运用了气相色谱分♥析♥
Using gas chromatography analysis.
以防万一我们漏掉了什么
In case we missed something.
做得好
Good call.
婴儿仍然处于危急状态
The baby's still in critical condition.
如果确实是防冻剂 为什么她的情况没有好转
If it is antifreeze, why isn't she getting better?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
色谱分♥析♥
一样 一样 一样
Same, same, same.
我知道了
I've solved it.
我们可以把五种蛋糕堆起来
We will stack all five varieties
做成一个四层蛋糕
and serve a quadruple-tiered cake.
没错 四层 不是五层
Yes, four. Not five.
五种口味 四层 因为巧克力蛋糕
Five flavors, four tiers, because Devil's food
和红丝绒蛋糕其实都是巧克力
and red velvet are actually both chocolate.
唯一的区别的是一个用天然可可
The only difference is one uses natural cocoa
另一个用荷兰式可可粉
and the other uses Dutch-process cocoa,
就是被碳酸钾碱化的可可粉
which is alkalized with potassium carbonate.
是一个非常小的分子差异
A very minor molecular difference.
它们不一样
They're not the same.
色谱分♥析♥
有一个非常小的分子差异
A very minor molecular difference.
不是防冻剂
It's not antifreeze.
是丙酸
It's propionic acid,
它在所有的测试里都显示和防冻剂一样
which appears identical to antifreeze
除了气相色谱法
on all tests except gas chromatography.
丙酸是由人体产生的
Propionic acid is made by the body,
如果该人体恰好患有甲基丙二酸血症
if that body happens to be afflicted with methylmalonic acidemia,
一种遗传疾病
which is a genetic condition.
她的第一个孩子可能也患有这个病症
Her first baby probably had it, too.
确实是因为艾比的母乳
It was Abby's breast milk,
不是因为它含有毒素
not because it contained a toxin,
而是因为它含有蛋白质
but because it contained proteins
触发了丙酸的产生
that triggered production of the acid.
她是无辜的
She is innocent.
他们说我能在这儿找到你
They said I might find you in here.
大甜甜圈样的扫描仪能让我感觉很平静
Something about the big doughnut I find very calming.
你是来接受我的提议的
You're here to accept my offer.
我以前是个不错的扑克玩家
I used to be a pretty decent poker player.
原来你有卧底啊
You developed a tell.
我要增加多少医院的预算
How much am I increasing the clinic budget?
双倍
Double.
如果这是让你留下来的代价
If that's what it costs to keep you engaged.
不不不 你没有足够的钱
Oh, no. No. You don't have enough money for that.
没了我医院也能运转如常
The clinic can run perfectly fine without me.
这里其他的一切也是如此
So can everything else in this place.
我会非常认真地扮演好木偶的角色
I plan on taking my role as puppet very seriously.
那我的钱能换来什么
So what do I get for my money?
正是你想要的 我的支持
Exactly what you asked for... my support.
在整个过渡期间我会保持微笑和点头
I plan on smiling and nodding through this transition,
绝不会说一句负面的话
and nary a negative word will cross my lips.
这算不上是一个对「支持」的积极诠释
That's a much more passive interpretation of "Support"
跟我想象的相比
than I had in mind.
我不是唯一有卧底的人
I'm not the only one with a tell.
欢迎加入爱思医疗大家庭
Welcome to the Ethicure family.
我们取出了全部的肿瘤
We got all of the tumor.
基于T细胞对你的肿瘤细胞的反应
And based on the T Cell response to your tumor cells,
我们认为你的情况非常乐观
we're very optimistic.
我把你送走的那天
The day I gave you away,
给你穿上了最美的粉裙子
I put you in the prettiest pink dress
头发上扎了蝴蝶结
and tied bows in your hair.
我盯着你
I stared at you,
试图记住你脸上的每一条曲线
trying to memorize every curve of your little face.
我开始哭了起来 但是
I started to cry, but you,
你 我最坚强的小姑娘
you, my strong petite fille,
为我擦掉了眼泪
wiped the tears from my face.
「不要哭 妈妈」
"Don't cry, Maman."
「不要哭」
"Don't cry."
那天我的心也随之一起送走了
I gave my heart away that day,
随着时间的推移 我越来越讨厌那些带走它的人
and over time, I grew to hate the people who took it,
带走你的人
who took you.
但是没有他们的爱和牺牲
But without their love and their sacrifice,
你不会成为今天这样一个出色的女孩
you wouldn't be the amazing girl that you are,
为此 我爱他们
and I love them for that.
也许我出生的地方
Maybe where I come from
也和我今日的样子有些关系
has a little bit to do with how great I am.
或许我们可以成为朋友
Maybe we can be friends.
慢慢成为一家人
Work our way up to... Famille.
我非常乐意
I would like that very much.
跟我说说你的妈妈
Tell me about your maman.
导致你孩子生病的不是防冻剂
It wasn't antifreeze making your baby sick.
她有代谢紊乱
She has a metabolic disorder,
我们正在治疗
which we're treating her for now.
玛吉会好起来的
Meggie's gonna be just fine.
我们认为特洛伊有同样的病症
We think Troy had the same thing.
你是受害者
You were a victim.
我们也通知了当局
We've let the authorities know that, too.
我很抱歉 艾比
I'm sorry, Abby.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我听说你们手术的结果很乐观
I hear the results of your procedure were very promising.
你们俩配合得很好
You two make quite a team.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有办公室吗
Do you have an office?
也许吧
Maybe.
我好像听我助理说起过
I remember my assistant saying something about that.
你知道
Uh, do you know what happened
伯尼斯·费舍尔和德里克·贝尔怎么了吗
with Bernice Fisher and Derrick Bell?
你昨天的手术
Your surgeries from yesterday.
昨天我接手玛德琳的病例时给他们改期了
I rescheduled them when I took over Madeline's case.
你把德里克安排到圣何塞综合医院了吗
Did you schedule Derrick at San Jose General?
因为他现在正在那里接受治疗
Because that's where he's being treated now.
那斯坦利·费林
And what about, uh, Stanley Ferlin,
凯利·贾尼根和特尔玛·休厄尔呢
Kelly Jarnigan, and Thelma Sewell?
他们是我的顾问 我明天要见他们
Those are my consults, and I'm seeing them all tomorrow.
很不错 但凯利正在等待她的癌症活检结果
Wonderful. Except Kelly was awaiting cancer biopsy results.
推迟24小时就是一辈子
Twenty-four hours is a lifetime to put that off.
所以你是在把排期问题
So you're comparing scheduling issues
和拯救一个年轻女性的生命作对比吗
to saving a young woman's life?
所有客户的体验都很重要 马蒂奥
All of our clients' experiences matter, Mateo.
我听说你的执照是临时的
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表