剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
风险较大 但更有可能完全康复
riskier, but more likely to lead to a full recovery.
在过去的四个月里
For the past four months,
我见过陆祖盯着他病房♥的窗外发呆
I have seen Lucho stare out the window of his hospital room
看孩子们在学校操场上踢足球
watching the kids play soccer in the schoolyard.
如果有机会我可以让他回到那里 我就会接受
If there is a chance I can get him back out there, I'll take it.
踢足球要承受很多重量
That's a lot of weight to put on playing soccer.
我们今天做肾脏 明天做大脑
We do the kidneys today, the brain tomorrow.
比方说 每人半打生蚝
Let's say half-a-dozen oysters per person.
哦 奥林匹克还是库马马托?
Oh. Olympias or Kumamotos?
呃......两者混合
Uh... mix of both.
两者混合 谢谢
Mix of both, please.
我想就是这个了
I think this is the one.
哇
Wow.
嗯
Mm!
真的吗?
Really?
你不爱它?
You don't love it?
哦 不 我喜欢它
Oh, no. I love it.
我想结婚并着这套 但这是我的
I want to get married and buried in it, but that's me.
只是想知道这一切是否...
Just wondering if all of this...
如果是你的话
If it's you.
我想象中的你更像是......那个样子
I picture you in something more like... that.
我也是 但是 这是场合的要求
Me, too, but, this is what the occasion calls for.
当尚恩和我决定这样做的时候
When Shaun and I decided to do this,
这已不仅仅是我们的婚礼
this became more than just our wedding.
这是个代表非♥典♥型夫妻
It's a chance to represent atypical couples,
到 Show 光谱上的人的机会
to show that someone on the spectrum
可以和神经质的人结婚
can marry a neurotypical person
在最完美的...
in the most perfect...
有史以来最神奇美妙的婚礼
Magical, frickin' awesome wedding of all time.
如果尚恩不喜欢 他肯定会让我知道
And if Shaun doesn't like it, he'll definitely let me know.
致令人又敬且畏的婚礼
To a frickin' awesome wedding.
暴露出肾脏血管
Exposing the renal vessels.
大脑灌注压稳定在 65
Cerebral perfusion pressure holding steady at 65.
嗯
Mmm.
还有甚么比新鲜出炉的面包的香味更好吗?
Is there anything better than the aroma of fresh-baked bread?
事实上 很多事情
Lots of things, actually.
结扎进食动脉
Ligating the feeding artery.
我试图避免碳水化合物
I try to avoid carbs.
心脏射血分数是好的
Cardiac ejection fraction is good.
你呢 尚恩?你喜欢你的面包 对吗?
How about you, Shaun? You like your bread, right?
只要没有肉桂、坚果、种子或浆果就可以
As long as there's no cinnamon, nuts, seeds, or berries.
或发芽的谷物
Or sprouted grains.
你喜欢能够选择自己的成分
You like to be able to choose your own ingredients.
除非你和别人分享面包
Unless you're sharing the bread with someone else.
那么成分应该是你们俩都喜欢的东西
Then the ingredients should be something you both like.
切除肿瘤
Resecting away the tumor.
除非那个人不顾一切地去做
Unless that person went out of their way
来购买♥♥原料 在这种情况下
to buy the ingredients, in which case,
另一个人可能会更加感激
the other person might be more appreciative.
你知道 谢罗姆和我也有争执
You know, Jerome and I are having a tiff, too.
我建议我们穿成套西装参加婚礼
I suggested we wear matching suits to the wedding.
他立即否定了这一点 说:「这太俗气了」
He immediately dismissed it, saying, "That's tacky."
而且我知道这很俗气
And I know it's tacky,
但是可爱的俗气 不是「你是垃圾」的俗气
but cute tacky, not "you're trash" tacky.
也许这与西装或成分无关
Maybe it's not about suits or ingredients,
而是关于尊重一个人 因为我们是谁
but about respecting a person for who we are.
我们有一个出血点 它来自肾脏静脉
And we got a bleeder. It's from the renal vein.
CPP 正在下降
CPP is dropping.
射血分数 也是如此
Ejection fraction, too.
压♥迫♥肾小球
Compressing the renal hilum.
脑灌注量低于 35
Brain perfusion is under 35.
我们需要修复静脉
We need to repair the vein.
没有足够的时间
There's not enough time.
我们需要采取整个肾脏
We need to take the whole kidney.
停止
Stop!
萨丁斯基钳
Satinsky clamp.
给予苯肾上腺素以增加 CPP
Give phenylephrine to increase CPP.
重新检查 TEE 并给液 以增加心脏预负荷
Recheck T.E.E. and give fluids to increase cardiac pre-load.
在肾脏表面进行带刺缝合
Barbed suture on the renal surface.
CPP 的回升到 65
CPP's back up to 65.
射血分数正常
Ejection fraction's normal.
我自己
Myself,
我很喜欢吃贝果
I'm a sucker for an everything bagel.
剥离血管肌瘤
Detaching the angiomyolipoma.
我认为危地马拉对你有好处
I think Guatemala has been good for you.
嗯 谢谢
Hmm. Thanks.
我也认为是
I do, too.
当你离开的时候 你的巾帼等级上大约是 2 级
When you left, you were about a two on the hard-ass scale,
而现在 我把你放在一个绝对的五分位上
and now I'd put you at a solid five.
嗯
Hmm.
这离成功的首领还差几级
Which is still a couple short of being a successful chief.
我们一开始就不应该在肾脏上下功夫
We never should have been working on the kidneys in the first place.
不 这是个正确的决定
No, it was the right decision.
他几乎死了
He almost died,
这正是你下决定时我们所期望的结果
in exactly the way we expected when you made the call.
奥黛丽 我有一年没见到你了 我得到这个?
Audrey, I haven't seen you in a year, and I get this?
用于考虑病人的生活质量?
For considering a patient's quality of life?
我的一个护士正在搞砸 很糟糕
One of my nurses is screwing up, badly.
而如果我问你发生了甚么事
And if I ask you what happened,
我是否会在「巾帼」等级中失去一分?
do I lose a point on the hard-ass scale?
她是家庭虐待的受害者
She's a victim of domestic abuse.
嗯 这很糟糕
Well, that's terrible.
而且她差点杀了一个病人 因为她......心不在焉
And she almost killed a patient because she's... distracted.
而且我不知道她是否会得到她所需要的帮助
And I don't know if she's gonna get the help she needs.
那么 这就是你的目标课?
So, this is your object lesson?
要做一个好首领
To be a good chief,
你必须能够解雇被殴打的妇女?
you have to be able to fire battered women?
当他们危及到病人时 你可能没有选择
When they endanger patients, you may not have a choice.
我一直很钦佩你
I always admired you.
你知道 你对你的事业的优先考虑方式
You know, the way you prioritize your career,
即使它是有代价的
even when it came at a cost.
选择你的工作为首领 而不是你的个人生活
Choosing your job as chief over your personal life.
现在 我很钦佩这一点
Now, I admired that.
但我不知道这是否是危地马拉
But I don't know if it's Guatemala
或只是生活的另一年
or just another year of life,
但现在...
but now...
我不确定我是否真的
I'm not sure if I do admire your choices.
佩服你不是以同样的方式的选择
Not in the same way.
当我离开的时候 你是一个出色的首领
When I left, you were a fantastic chief.
但是...
But...
我认为你只是可能是
I think you just could be
攀得太快
creeping too far up the scale.
这都是甚么?
What's all this?
蛋黄酱配辣酱
Huevos rancheros con salsa verde.
但你讨厌红萝卜丝
But you hate huevos rancheros.
它令人厌恶 但它是你的最爱
It is repulsive, but it's your favorite.
嗯
Mmm!
而如果你只做你想做的事情
And if you're only doing things you want to do,
你做得还不够
you're not doing enough.
这是关于你的婚礼造型 不是吗?
This is about your wedding look, isn't it?
我知道这不是你的风格
I know it's not your style.
只是 你穿上它会显得很惊艳
It's just that you would look amazing in it.
但如果你想尝试你更喜欢的东西...
But if you want to try something you'd like better...
你喜欢你的衣服吗?
Do you like your dress?
它很华丽
It's gorgeous.
高档优雅会让你开心吗?
Upscale Elegance will make you happy?
我认为一切都会看起来很好
I think everything is gonna look amazing.
但我需要你能接受它
But I need you to be okay with it.
我没有意见
I'm okay with it.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表