剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
哦,我的天啊!肖恩!
Oh, my God! Shaun!
你在自♥慰♥
You're masturbating.
我以为你离开了
I thought you left.
如果你现在想做♥爱♥,我可以赶下一班巴士
I could catch the next bus if you would like to have sex now.
不......不,谢谢你
No... No, thank you.
但你刚在...
But you were...
我很好,而且现在已经很晚了
I'm good, and it's late.
好的
Okay.
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
玛丽尔.托利斯,31 岁,发烧,血压 124/83
Mariel Torres, 31, fever, BP 124 over 83.
在旧金山机场的一架飞机上晕倒了
Fainted coming off a plane at SFO.
未婚夫说她一直在咳嗽
Fiance said she's had a persistent cough,
她的胸部和腹部疼痛
pain in her chest and abdomen.
她有这些症状多久了?
How long has she had these symptoms?
几个月,断断续续
Months, on and off.
我一直叫她去看医生
I kept telling her to go to a doctor.
柔软无毒、无扩张或护御反应
Soft and non-tender, no distention or guarding present.
呃...艾萨克,怎么了...怎么了?
Uh... Isaac, what's... what's happening?
托利斯女士,我是林医生
Ms. Torres, I'm Dr. Lim.
你在圣博纳文医院
You're at St. Bonaventure Hospital.
你在机场晕倒了
You collapsed at the airport.
我是...我没保险覆盖 我的保险失效了
I'm... I'm not covered. My insurance lapsed.
我们可以提供快速通道给你存取
We can fast-track your access
到圣博纳文医院的无保险计划
to St. Bonaventure's uninsured program.
最近有什么压力吗?
Any recent stressors?
我经常出差
I've been traveling a lot for work.
请深呼吸
Deep breath, please.
她是个摄影师
She's a photographer.
她记录了加州各地的移♥民♥小区
She documents immigrant communities across California.
我在最后一次旅行中做了标记
I tagged along this last trip.
他让我保持清醒
He keeps me sane.
啰音,双侧呼吸音减少
Rales and rhonchi, decreased breath sounds bilaterally.
我们需要做个胸部 X 光检查
We need a chest X-ray.
嘿
Hey.
我们可以的
We got this.
你和我
You and me.
你是做什么工作的?
What do you do for work?
呃,我是其中一位研究教授
Uh, I am one of the research professors
斯坦福大学的简奥斯汀项目
of the Jane Austen project at Stanford.
我想你会坐很久?
I imagine you sit a lot?
嗯,站住读第一版
Well, it would be unethical to read a first edition
《理性与感性》于礼不合
of Sense and Sensibility standing up.
这就解释了为什么你有这么多的痛禁
That explains why you're in so much pain.
你有严重的痔疮
You have severe hemorrhoids.
你能给我一些药膏什么的吗?
Can you give me a salve or something?
这...药膏也没用
This is... beyond salve.
他们看起来很酷
They seem like a cool couple.
他们看起来很好
They seem fine.
托利斯影像出来了吗?
Torres imaging come through yet?
还没有
Not yet.
支持、有趣、爱
Supportive, fun, loving,
但不是粗俗的,有表现力的
but not in a gross, performative way.
你在两分钟内学到了很多东西
You picked up a lot in two minutes.
听起来像是有人想要个男朋友
Sounds like someone wants a boyfriend.
我一直在考虑离开胡克普敦
I have been considering venturing out of Hookuptown
更严重的是
for something more serious,
这需要找人认真对待
which requires finding someone to get serious about.
这确实是困难的部分
That does tend to be the hard part.
所以我决定提高标准
Well, that's why I've decided to raise the bar,
只和那些在所有方框里都打勾的人约会
only date guys that check all the boxes.
所以,你的计划是更开放...更封闭?
So, your plan is to be more open by being more closed?
图像进去了
The images are in.
我想对此更有意识
I want to be more intentional about it,
找一个能吸引我,但也能挑战我的人
find someone who gets me, but also challenges me.
而不是转移视线
Instead of getting diverted
去看谁有最热门的个人资料照片的人
by whoever has the hottest profile pic.
左肺有两个结节
Two nodules in the left lung,
一个在上叶,一个在下叶
one in the upper lobe, one lower.
看上去不像是肺炎
That doesn't look like pneumonia.
看起来像癌症
That looks like cancer.
嗨
Hi.
所以,关于今天早上
So, about this morning,
当你回家抓到我的时候,你知道...
when you came home and caught me, you know...
「鼓舞我自己的士气」...
Boosting my own morale...
在我们聚在一起之前,我常常鼓舞自己的士气
I used to boost my own morale a lot before we got together.
但我不会了
But I don't anymore
因为我们通常有非常满意的性生活
because we usually have very satisfying sex.
是的,我们是的
Yes, we do.
当然,我们是的
Absolutely, we do.
你需要助推
Did you need a boost
因为我们已经 9 天没做♥爱♥了?
because we haven't had sex in nine days?
我不知道我们在数住
I didn't know we were counting.
我们平均是 2.3 天一次
Our average is every 2.3 days.
这几个月压力很大
It has been a stressful few months.
如果你想鼓舞士气
If you wanted a morale boost,
你为什么不想让我帮你?
why didn't you want me to do it for you?
不,这...这不是
No, it's... it's not that.
我-我只是...我不知道
I-I just... I don't know.
我醒来后有几分钟
I woke up and had a few minutes
想满足一下
and wanted to take the edge off.
是不是...和我们在一起时一样?
Is it... the same as when we're together?
不是的
No.
这是...不同的
It's... different.
肯定没那么好
It's definitely not as good,
但它是...更快
but it is... faster.
哦,我可以去得更快
Oh, I can go faster.
不,肖恩
No, Shaun.
鼓舞自己的士气
Boosting my own morale
不是替代
is not a substitute
和你在一起 永远不是
for being with you, ever.
我也试着让事情顺利进行
And I did try to get things going
上周有几次
a couple times last week,
但你很忙
but you were busy.
你没按牛铃
You didn't ring the cowbell.
它不值得牛铃
It wasn't cowbell worthy.
我们说好了如果偏离了航向,我们就按牛铃
We agreed if we were off course, we'd ring the cowbell.
我们没有偏离航向
We are not off course.
我们有一个干燥的咒语,它会平息下来
We're having a dry spell, and it will blow over.
天气术语太多了
That is a lot of weather terms.
我不确定他们适用
I'm not sure they apply.
是啊
Yeah.
肛♥门♥直肠疾病是有记录的最古老的疾病之一
Anorectal ailments are one of the oldest recorded medical conditions.
早期的解决办法是用热煤把它们烧掉
One early remedy was to burn them off with hot coals.
我们可以手术为你切除
We can remove yours surgically,
但我们必须马上行动
but we need to do it right away.
有没有什么办法我们可以安排在下周?
Isn't there some way we could schedule it for next week?
你的痔疮已经破裂了
Your hemorrhoids have already ruptured.
你有患严重并发症的危险
You're at risk of serious complications.
噢
Oh.
手术现在是常规的和有效的
The surgery is now routine and effective.
不须用上热煤
No hot coals.
但恢复过程可能相当痛苦
But the recovery can be quite painful.
你需要特殊的饮食和坐浴
You'll need a special diet and sitz baths.
不得运动或劳累,包括性行为
No exercise or exertion, including sex,
术后六到八周
for six to eight weeks post-op.
不可做♥爱♥?为什么?
No sex? Why?
伤口需要时间来愈合
The wounds need time to heal.
我们可以把你安排在今天晚些时候的日程表上
We can get you on the schedule for later today.
X 光显示你的左肺有两个结节,
The X-rays show two nodules in your left lung,
可能是癌症
possibly cancerous.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表