剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我收到你的口信了
I got your message.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what's going on anymore.
或者该相信什么
Or what to trust.
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
我没给你机会
I didn't give you a chance.
我不相信你,我应该相信你的
I didn't trust you, and I should have.
你不必原谅我,
You don't have to forgive me,
但我希望你...你明白...
but I-I hope you... You understand...
我为什么暪着你
...why I hid from you.
说真的,我以为他们现在已经做完了
Seriously, I thought they'd be done by now.
我是肖恩墨菲医生
This is Dr. Shaun Murphy.
救命啊
Help.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
嗯,我们完事了...
Well, um, we finished...
我们两个
Both of us.
耶
Yay.
嗯,但我们...
Um, but we...
嗯…他…我-我-我好像被卡住了
- Um... he's... - I-I-I seem to be stuck.
哦,你一定有阴♥道♥痉挛
Oh, you must have vaginismus.
你说什么?
What?
你的盆底肌肉痉挛
Your pelvic floor is having a muscle spasm,
它卡住...哦!
- and it's holding... - Oh!
肖恩
Shaun.
它在人类中非常罕见
It's very rare in humans,
但这在需要确保受精的哺乳动物中很常见
but it is common in mammals who need to ensure fertilization.
一旦你的骨盆壁放松
Once your pelvic walls relax,
一切都会恢复正常
everything should go back to normal.
哦,我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我真的很抱歉 你是来帮我忙的
I am so sorry. You came to do me a favor,
现在我们被困住了 不,停
- and now we're literally stuck. - No, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
这是你做的一个美丽选择
This is a beautiful choice you made.
现在我知道我们会好起来的,呃...
And now that I know that we're gonna be okay, uh...
它实际上是相当不错
It's actually quite nice.
是的,是的
Yes, it is.
那是...
That was...
真可爱
Lovely.
嗯
Mm.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
没事的
It's okay.
冰袋真的有帮助
The ice packs are really helping.
不是这样的
Not that.
我很抱歉没有理你
I'm sorry for brushing you off.
你一直在试图让我们摆脱这个干燥的咒语
You've been trying to get us out of this dry spell,
我什么都没做
and I've done nothing.
关于性♥爱♥计划...
About the sex schedule...
我父母曾经有一个
My parents used to have one.
他们过去常在我们的厨房♥日历上标上「S.T.」
They used to mark our kitchen calendar with "S.T."
他们声称这是为了「今晚牛排」
They claimed it was for "Steak Tonight,"
但我们不常食牛排
but we didn't have steak that often.
我们终于意识到它代表着...「性♥爱♥的时间」
We finally realized it stood for... "Sexy Time."
我不想我的性生活和我父母一样
I-I don't want my sex life to be like my parents'.
但他们已经结婚 42 年了
But they have been married for 42 years.
是啊,他们有
Yeah, they have.
他们看起来很幸福
They seem happy.
我觉得他们还想互相碰触是很好的
I think it is nice that they still want to touch each other.
我要去切除痔疮
I need to go remove some hemorrhoids.
我们切除了结节,你的肾功能得到了改善
We removed the nodule, and your kidney function is improving.
还要再来几轮两性霉素B,但我们认为你安全了
A few rounds of ampho-B to go, but we think you're in the clear.
谢谢你,朴医生
Thank you, Dr. Park.
我们会挺过去的 所有的一切
We'll get through this. All of it.
我不会再害怕了
And I won't freak out again.
我会站出来的
I'll step up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起,我花了这么长时间
Sorry it took me so long.
你和我?
You and me?
是啊 你和我
Yeah. You and me.
我做得怎么样?
How did I do?
手术很成功
The surgery was a success.
只要你遵守恢复协议
And as long as you follow the recovery protocols,
你应该没有进一步的问题了
you should have no further problems.
看看我在礼品店找到了谁
Look who I found in the gift shop.
我想看看你怎么样,呃,把这个给你
I wanted to see how you were doing, and, uh, give you these.
问你下个月是否愿意再来一次
And ask if you might be open to another visit next month.
旧金山有个极地微生物会议
There's a polar microbes conference in San Francisco
我,呃,正在考虑参加
that I, uh, was considering attending.
我会喜欢的
I'd love that.
你在手术室的时候自助餐厅关门了
Cafeteria closed while you were in the O.R.,
所以我坐在一对夫妇的餐盘旁
so I sat a couple of meal trays aside.
哦,我的天呐 我饿死了
Oh, my God. I'm starving.
谢谢你
Thank you.
而且...
And...
谢谢你的推动
Thanks for the push.
我们有烤鲑鱼
We've got grilled salmon.
可能会有点干
Can be a little dry,
虽然在 314 的谢诺伊女士似乎喜欢它
although Ms. Shenoy in 314 seems to like it.
香蒜通心粉
- Mm. - Penne pesto.
听起来很不错,我知道,但降低你的期望值
Sounds promising, I know, but lower your expectations.
最后
- Oh. - And finally,
低调但经典的烤鸡
the humble-but-classic grilled chicken.
唔唔
Mm.
连我 5 岁的侄女都喜欢,
Even my 5-year-old niece loves it,
她的味觉跟 5 岁的孩子差不多
and she's got the palate of a 5-year-old.
我会带着香蒜酱用的
I would have gone with the pesto.
我看得出来
I could tell.
我买♥♥账了
I'm sold.
鸡髀打人
Hit me with that chicken.
你懂的
You got it.
除非我们去找特雷斯.雷耶斯
Unless we head over to Tres Reyes,
升级到非常好的玉米粉蒸肉
upgrade to insanely good tamales.
你在...约我出去吗?
Are you... asking me out?
就像,约会的方式?
In, like, a date-y way?
似乎是了
Looks like it.
等一下
Wait.
你是同性恋?
You're gay?
你什么都不知,是吧?
Nothing gets by you, huh?
升级到非常好的玉米粉蒸肉,听起来很完美
An upgrade to insanely good tamales sounds perfect.
好的,瑞兹尼克!
All right, Reznick!
去战斗吧!
- Way to battle. - Aw!
朴,你们到了!艾伦在甲板上
Park, you're up! Allen on deck.
我得到了一些情报 首先是一个快球,然后是一个变化
I got some intel. First up is a fastball, followed by a change-up.
是啊,那是因为他什么都没有,伙计
Yeah, that's because he doesn't have anything else, man.
他的曲线球是个灾难 很高兴知道
- His curve ball's a disaster. - Good to know.
好吧 你可以的 迪拉罗,在洞里
- All right. You got this. - Dilallo, in the hole.
噢 现在是 7:45 是的
Oh. It's 7:45.Yeah.
对不起 我要走了
Sorry. Gotta go.
你什么意思,你得走了?
What do you mean, you gotta go?
你是...你是大扫除的打手
You're... You're the cleanup hitter.
我们是按计划进行的
We are on a schedule.
走,朴!
Go, Park!
哦!
Oh!
好球!啊!
- Strike! - Ah!
哦,那是个球!太高了!
Oh, that's a ball! That was high!
0-1!
0-1!
最后一局的双杀很好
Nice turn on that double play last inning.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是你能以同样的技巧来处理我们的日程表就好了
If only you could handle our schedule with the same skill.
1 平
1 and 1.
你有什么想法吗?
You got some ideas?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表