剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
这是一个供货商的问题 显然对你来说是个好消息?
It's a supplier issue. Apparently news to you?
我的助手也会过滤请求
My assistant also filters requests
在他们袭击我的办公桌之前
before they hit my desk.
让我能集中精力
Allows me to focus
在更大的后Ethicure集团时期调整
on the bigger post-Ethicure adjustments.
嗯 现在,有什么原因吗
- Huh. - Now, is there a reason
为了这个...令人愉快
for this... delightful,
如果突然造访,因为...
if unscheduled visit, because...
圣帮需要一支垒球队
St. Bon's needs a softball team.
一个医院联盟
There's a hospital league.
650 美元包括一个 16 人的花名册
$650 covers a roster of 16.
这支队伍负责球棒和手套
The team covers bats and gloves.
这对士气有好处
It'll be good for morale.
你知道吗,我听到一些声音
You know, I heard something
关于你在蒙大拿州打垒球的事
about you playing softball in Montana.
你的平均水平是多少?
What was your average?
394 并呈上升趋势
.394 and trending up.
嗯
Hm.
好吧 医院可以支付挂号♥费和队服
Fine. The hospital can cover registration fee and uniforms.
手套和球棒在你身上
Gloves and bats are on you.
下次,约个时间
Next time, make an appointment.
沃尔克医生?
Dr. Wolke?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我只是再次向左滑动 拜托,打断一下
I'm just swiping left again. Please, interrupt.
我看到托利斯女士用了两性霉素B
I saw Ms. Torres is going on ampho-B.
我们能让她未婚夫回来吗
Can we get her fiance back
所以让她有感情上的支持?
so she has some emotional support?
呃,我们试过了 他没有回应
Uh, we tried. He's not responding.
非常糟糕的时间点
Pretty lousy time to ghost.
也许吧,但我明白
Maybe, but I get it.
有人需要你的时候你就「各自飞」了?
You "get" taking off when someone needs you?
她骗了他好几年
She lied to him for years.
她把事情藏起来了,原因很清楚
She hid things, for pretty clear reasons.
这仍然是对信任的侵犯
It's still a violation of trust.
这可能需要一段时间才能克服
That can take a while to get over.
给他点时间 他太感同身受了
- Give him some time. - Great empathy for him.
同时,你的病人会很痛苦,
Meanwhile, your patient is about to be in a lot of pain,
你在评判她
and you're judging her.
我在治疗她
I'm treating her.
这不是我做夫妻心理治疗的地方 或者你的
It is not my place to do couples therapy. Or yours.
如果你不同情她,沃尔克医生,
If you don't have compassion for her, Dr. Wolke,
那么也许应该有其他人来照顾她
then maybe someone else should handle her care.
你可以回去润色你的 Tinder 档案
And you can go back to polishing your Tinder profile.
我要吊她的药
I have to hang her meds.
你全力以赴
You went all out.
你没必要带那些
You didn't have to bring those.
我从小教堂偷来的
I stole them from the chapel.
上帝的工作方式很神秘
- Oh. - God works in mysterious ways.
你有什么痛苦吗?
Are you in any pain?
不是的 躺在这里,我完全无事
No. Lying here, I'm totally fine.
只有在我走来走去的时候才会痛
It only hurts when I walk around,
但是明天呢,当维克多在这里的时候?
but what about tomorrow, when Viktor's... here?
我帮你准备好了
I got you covered.
泰诺,利多卡因乳膏
Tylenol, a little Lidocaine cream.
应该可以的
Should do the trick.
你知道吗,我妈跟我谈过性生活
You know, my mom had the sex talk with me
在我五年级的时候
when I was in the fifth grade.
她向我展示了性♥爱♥的乐趣
She showed me The Joy of Sex,
你知道,那本书从 70 年代
you know, that book from the '70s.
很多...毛发
Lots of... hair.
我让她解释照片的时候
And, uh, when I asked her to explain the pictures,
她感到很尴尬,然后哭了起来
she got really awkward and then started to cry.
这不是很性正面
That's not very sex-positive.
她说她很难过因为我太年轻了
Well, she said she was upset because I was so young
我问了所有这些问题
and I was asking all these questions.
我只是擦了擦她的背,给她泡了杯茶
I just ended up rubbing her back and making her a cup of tea.
噢
Oh.
这么多年了,我怎么这么害怕?
After wanting this for so many years, why am I so scared?
跟人亲密会让人觉得很脆弱
Being intimate with someone feels vulnerable,
不管你做了多少次
no matter how many times you've done it.
这就是为什么它很特别
That's why it's special.
这将是一次冒险...
It will be an adventure...
你的冒险,按你的条件
Your adventure, on your terms.
玩得开心
Have fun,
告诉他你想要什么
tell him what you want,
润滑油是你的朋友
and lube is your friend.
哦,我的天呐
Oh, my God.
所有都关于设定情调
It's all about setting the mood.
闭上你的眼睛,小奎妮
♪ Close your eyes, Little Queenie ♪
快去睡觉吧
♪ Go to sleep soon ♪
我会在匆忙中发梦
♪ I'll be dreaming in a hurry ♪
今晚,将不会有剎车
Tonight, there will be no brakes.
噢
Oh.
只有加速器
Only accelerators.
噢
Oh.
以及酒
Including wine.
哦,我的天呐
Oh, my God.
而且...
And...
放松的按♥摩♥
A relaxing massage.
我研究了 YouTube 上最好的按♥摩♥
I've researched the best massages on YouTube
一直在练习...
and have been practicing...
在枕头上
On a pillow.
好吧
Okay.
是的
Yes.
任何时候你害怕
♪ Any time you're scared ♪
唔...
Mmm...
这里没有错
♪ There ain't nothin' wrong ♪
嗯,你一直在练习
Mm, you have been practicing.
你比枕头好多了
You are much better than a pillow.
嗯
Mm.
你的背怎么样了?
How's your back now?
好多了
Much better.
你要巧克力吗?
Would you like a chocolate?
嗯 嗯,嗯
Mm. Mm-hmm.
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我的蓝色宝贝
♪ My Baby Blue ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我的苏西 Q
♪ My Suzie Q ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我的蓝色宝贝
♪ My Baby Blue ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我的苏西 Q
♪ My Suzie Q ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
你影的?
You took these?
嗯 在我的最后一次旅行,Imperial 山谷
Mm. On my last trip, Imperial Valley.
他们很漂亮
They're beautiful.
所以...放松点
So... relaxed.
只是一群朋友在一起
Just a bunch of friends hanging out.
是啊
Yeah.
有那么多关于,呃,困境的画面
There are so many images out there of the, uh, plight
没有记录,就像我们只是一些悲伤的故事
of the undocumented, like we're just some sad story.
我想让大家知道我们是...
I wanted to show how we really are...
开玩笑,大笑
Cracking jokes, laughing,
一堆坏蛋
a bunch of badasses.
哦,不是说我现在有这种感觉
Oh, not that I feel that way at the moment.
哦!
Oh!
我可以再打给艾萨克
I can call Isaac again.
别费心了
Don't bother.
如果他不明白这一切有多可怕
If he doesn't see how scary this all is,
如果他不能支持我,我就不希望他在这里
if he can't support me, then I don't want him here.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表