剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
So I either never walk right again,
或是我将危害孩子的生命?
or I jeopardize my baby's life?
是
Yes.
你必须决定
You have to decide.
我的男朋友
My boyfriend,
起初,他并不想留下我们的女孩
at first, he didn't want to keep our girl.
但后来他想通了
But then he came around to it.
我们说,我们会一起想办法
We said that we'd figure it out together.
然后他报名参加了这个为期一个月的研究旅行
Then he signs up for this month-long research trip
在阿♥拉♥斯加海湾附近,现在我就在这里
off the Gulf of Alaska, and here I am.
我不能在自己和我的孩子之间做出选择
I can't choose between myself or my baby.
不,你必须选择
No, you have to choose.
我不能
I can't.
格拉斯曼医生,我很高兴你回来了
Dr. Glassman, I'm glad you're back.
莉亚和我有一个问题
Lea and I have a problem.
我听到了
I heard.
地板发出吱吱声
The floor squeaks.
在教堂里...?
At the church?
就这样吗?
Is that it?
不,我也有一个病人,他不愿意决定手术方案
No. I also have a patient who won't decide on a surgical plan.
你和莉亚谈过吗?
Have you talked to Lea?
她不是医生
She is no doctor.
不,我不是指关于病人
No, I don't mean about the patient.
尚恩,我不会在身边
Shaun, I am not gonna be around.
我...我要搬走
I'm... I'm moving.
我要卖♥♥掉我的房♥子,我要搬...
I'm selling my house, and I'm moving...
......到蒙大拿州
...to Montana.
哦
Oh.
你还会做我的伴郎吗?
Will you still be my best man?
是的,当然了
Yeah, of course.
那么你应该给我建议
Then you should give me your advice.
尚恩,你不需要我的建议
Shaun, you don't need my advice.
有时我需要
Sometimes I do.
但你不喜欢再给我了
You don't like to give it to me anymore.
莉亚和你现在是一对
Lea and you are partners now.
你可以...你可以和她谈谈
You can... You can talk to her,
和...有一大堆的东西,她要和你谈谈
and Lea has a whole lot of stuff she's gotta talk to you about.
而且你会解决,没有我也可
And you'll work it out, without me.
鲨鱼队的门票
Sharks tickets.
在一起不就意味着我们有一个不言而喻的协议...
Doesn't being together mean that we have an unspoken agreement
当我需要一个约会的时候,你会在?
that when I need a date, you're it?
没有
No.
病变有不规则的形状
The lesion has an irregular shape,
并延伸到颈动脉鞘内
and it's extending into the carotid sheath.
这是一种恶性癌,而且是侵入性
It's a malignant carcinoma, and it's invasive.
嘿,我以为你在加班
Hey, I thought you were working late.
我要回去了,但首先
I am going back, but first,
你和我需要对教堂和吱吱作响的地板做一个决定
you and I need to make a decision about the church and the squeaky floor
和其他完全不同的东西
and something else entirely.
格拉斯曼医生说你有事情要告诉我
Dr. Glassman said you have things you need to tell me.
呃,几周前我并没有去出差
Uh, I didn't go on a business trip a couple weeks ago.
我去了蒙大拿州,找格拉斯曼
I went to Montana to find Glassman
并说服他回家
and convince him to come home.
因为我真的很担心你
Because I was really worried about you.
你担心的是什么?
What were you worried about?
医院有这么多变化
There have been so many changes at the hospital,
我知道这很困难...
and I know that's been hard for...
不是因为我的...我知道
Not because of my... I know.
不是因为你的自闭,而是因为
Not because of your ASD, but because
改变是困难的
change is hard.
然后是你的病人评论
And then your patient reviews,
我知道你在为它们受苦
and I knew you were struggling with them.
我曾经是,但后来我改进了我的互动技巧
I was, but then I improved my interaction techniques,
而我的分数也上升了
and my scores went up.
事实上并不是这样的,尚恩
That's not what happened, Shaun.
我省略了一些病人的评论
I omitted some of the patient reviews.
只是那些人们说了非常刻薄的东西
Just the ones where people said really mean stuff.
这就是为什么你的分数上升了
That's why your scores went up.
我告诉过你,我不希望你这样做
I told you I didn't want you to.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm so sorry.
我只是非常担心,我想保护你
I just got so worried, and I wanted to protect you.
我想,如果我能够帮助你,我...
And I thought, if I could just help you, I...
你的所作所为非常错误
What you did was very wrong.
我知道
I know.
我真的非常抱歉
I am truly so sorry.
不
No.
你的道歉不予接受
Your apology is not accepted.
你脖子上的病变是癌症
The lesion in your neck is cancerous,
而且它发展得非常快
and it has grown very quickly.
我建议采用非手术的方法
I am suggesting a non-surgical approach,
一个是靶向治疗和放射治疗
one with targeted therapies and radiation.
它应该能让你多好好活几年
It should give you a few more good years
之后才会出现衰弱的症状
before debilitating symptoms set in.
我非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
没有办法移除它?
There's no way of removing it?
它与颈动脉相连
It's attached to the carotid artery.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
嗯...
Um...
谢谢你,亚伦
Thank you, Aaron.
这比我们来找你时希望的要多
That's more than we hoped for when we came to you.
我和艾伦医生在这里呆了一晚上
I was here all night with Dr. Allen.
我们还没有想出更好的手术方案
We have not come up with a better surgical solution.
你的选择仍然和昨天一样
Your choices from yesterday remain the same.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
正常的胎儿运动
Normal fetal movement.
心率为 140
Heart rate is 140.
这很好
That's good.
嗯
Mm.
我和马特谈过了
I talked to Matt.
他正在赶回来,但要等上几天
He's making his way back, but it'll be a couple of days.
他说无论我决定做什么,他都会支持
He says whatever I decide to do, he will support it.
这对现在来说,并没有什么帮助
Which isn't really helpful right now.
不,没有
No, it's not.
你需要做一个决定
You need to make a decision.
他不应该走,但我们需要钱
He shouldn't have gone, but we needed the money,
而这是一个很好的机会
and it was a great opportunity.
但主要是,我觉得这是
But mostly, I feel like it was
他有理由去别的地方
a reason for him to be somewhere else.
他说一套,做的却是另一套
He says one thing but does something different.
你怎么知道他是否爱你?
How do you know if he loves you?
他确实如此
He does.
但有人可以爱你,但仍然让你失望
But someone can love you and still let you down.
这似乎不对
That doesn't seem right.
不
No.
不,它不
No, it doesn't.
知道对他人的期望是困难的
Knowing what to expect of others is difficult.
人们可能非常不可靠
People can be very unreliable.
这就是为什么我一直想成为一名医生
That's why I always wanted to be a doctor.
科学和生物学以及医学是非常可靠的
Science and biology and medicine are very reliable.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
她在倚靠我
She's relying on me.
我需要做对我的孩子最有利的事
I need to do what's best for my baby.
继续进行外部固定
Go ahead with the external fixation.
你如何评价新的自我服务;自我支付系统?
How would you rate the new self-serve, self-pay system?
四颗星
Four stars.
不是五个?
Not five?
我宁愿吝惜我的最高评级
I prefer to be stingy with my top rating.
昨天晚上是一个五粒星
Last night was a five.
因此,它甚至比
So it was even better than
买♥♥冰沙的便捷方式?
a convenient way to buy a smoothie?
嘿,星期四晚上你在做什么?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表