剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
至少这不是偶然
At least not accidentally.
有时 分辨出有罪和无罪的人
Sometimes, telling the guilty from the innocent
比你想的要难
is harder than you think.
事情变得简单了
It just got easier.
孩子的血液里有防冻剂的残留
There are traces of antifreeze in the baby's blood.
医生
Doctor.
玛德琳怎么样了
How's Madeline?
外科主任接手了
The Chief of Surgery took over her case.
她会得到最好的照顾
She's in the very best of hands.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
我觉得她还没准备好
I don't think she's ready.
我把她留在美国时作出了巨大的牺牲
I made a huge sacrifice when I left her in America.
我没想到她会这么忘恩负义
I never thought she'd be so ungrateful.
那些人让她变得仇视自己的文化
Those people turned her against her culture,
仇视我
against me.
但这是我的错
But that's my fault.
我丢下了她
I let her go.
你放弃玛德琳是出于爱
You gave Madeline up out of love.
别让悔恨蒙蔽你的双眼 看不见她有多棒
Don't let regret blind you from seeing how wonderful she is.
至于那些让她变成这样的人
And as for the people who made her that way?
感谢他们做出的牺牲吧
Be grateful for all the sacrifices they made.
我以前跟你很像
I used to be a lot like you.
如果我像你一样
If I was like you,
艾斯特应该会很高兴
Esther would love it.
别让这件白大褂给骗了
Don't let the white coat fool you.
我也不完美
I have some ink, too.
不过我在工作时会有所掩饰
I just keep it covered at work.
我母亲也不喜欢我这样
My mother doesn't like it, either.
我妈妈是彻头彻尾的嬉皮士
My mom was a total hippie.
她不在乎我是否把脸涂成蓝色
She didn't care if I painted my face blue.
她只希望我开心
She just wanted me to be happy...
不管发生什么
no matter what else was going on.
你觉得她会想让你一个人承受这些吗
Do you think she'd want you to go through this alone?
我来是想再看你一眼
I'm here for another look.
你到家时我已经睡了 我还没醒你就走了
You came home after I went to bed and left before I woke up.
是因为这个重新编程的事
It's this re-programming.
太让人沮丧了 我都想砸东西了
It's so frustrating, I may start punching things.
列张清单
Make a list.
把完成任务要做的每一步都列出来
Of every single step that is required to complete your task
每完成一项就划掉...
and then cross off each...
肖恩 不是因为工作量太大
Shaun, this isn't about a heavy workload.
而是因为我在做明知是浪费时间的事
It's about doing something that I know is a waste of time.
但你还是得做
But you still need to do it,
而且这能解决你的问题
and this will solve your issue.
我不想要解决方法
I don't want a solution.
我也不需要解决方法 我只想发泄
I don't need a solution. I just want to vent.
好
Okay.
要找到一种人人都喜欢的蛋糕太难了
It is very difficult to find a cake that everyone likes.
我明白
Oh, I get it.
不 我不想发泄
N-No. I don't want to vent.
我只想要一种解决方法
I just want a solution.
我希望我能帮你解决 肖恩 但我不能
I wish I had one for you, Shaun, but I don't.
解决方法刚刚用完 方法的源泉已经枯竭了
Fresh out of solutions. The solution well is dry.
你总是让我用自己的话来
Y-You always tell me to use my words
说明自己的感受 我做到了
and explain how I'm feeling, but I did that,
但我觉得这只会让你更难过
and I think it only made you more upset.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
但你刚刚解决了我的问题 谢谢你
And...you have just solved my problem, so thank you.
你的孩子情况还是很危急
Your baby's still in critical condition,
但我们正在治疗她的乙二醇中毒
but we're now treating her for ethylene glycol poisoning.
我们在她的血液里发现了防冻剂
We found antifreeze in her blood.
我们会把这条信息发给政♥府♥
We're forwarding this information to the authorities.
你们不能让这种事发生
You can't let this happen.
不能再发生
Not again.
别让梅吉死 求你们了
Don't let Meggie die, please.
血压在下降 心率也在快速下降
BP's dropping, heart rate's crashing.
救生车
Crash cart!
这是标准的爱思医疗微笑
That's an Ethicure smile.
圣何塞圣文德医院 爱思医疗
M·雷兹尼克
她可能在剖腹产术后苏醒过程中
She might have had a uterine tear
子♥宫♥撕裂
in the wake of her C-section.
这个做超声波检查时就应该看到了
We'd see it on the ultrasound
胸牌上的照片会比以前更大
Badges are gonna have bigger photos,
所以我们要笑得灿烂点
so we need bigger smiles.
凝血监测和血常规排除了弥漫性血管内凝血
Coag profile and CBC rule out D.I.C.
肠穿孔呢
Bowel perforation?
朴的视野...
Park's exposure was...
你可以笑得更好 只要...
You can do better than that. Just...
圣何塞圣文德医院 爱思医疗
S·莫菲
阳光
Sunshine!
下一位
Next.
朴的视野很完美 我的缝合也是
Park's exposure was perfect, as were my sutures.
没有穿孔
No perforations.
好 想象一下
Now, just imagine
你生活在一个温暖又阳光灿烂的地方
you live somewhere perpetually warm and sunny.
感受一下 这是真的
Wait, you do.
利用现有的环境想象一下
Work with what you got.
圣何塞圣文德医院 爱思医疗
A·朴
子♥宫♥过度膨胀 缺乏肌张力
Overdistended uterus and atony?
这跟发病时间 临床病史
Consistent with time of onset, clinical history,
以及我们无法止血的事实相符
and the fact that we can't stop the bleeding.
对 她需要切除子♥宫♥
Yeah, she needs a hysterectomy.
所以她再也无法怀孕了 双赢
So she never gets pregnant again? Win-win.
赢
Win.
她有罪 朴 我能证明
She's guilty, Park. And I'm gonna prove it.
-怎么证明 -我去问她
- How? - I'm gonna ask her.
萨伦 你好 我是莉亚
Salen. Hi. Uh, I'm Lea.
我们几天前在服务器机房♥见过
We met in the server room a few days ago.
你当时假装自己是病人
You were pretending to be a patient,
这让我觉得你很不诚实而且控制欲很强
which I feel was dishonest and manipulative
你不喜欢我 我注意到了
You don't like me. Duly noted.
不 不 我只是觉得
No, no, I just think it's important
表达自己的感受很重要
for people to explain how they're feeling.
我确实评判过你 但我也注意到了一些
I did judge you, but I have noticed positive things,
积极的事 比如更高效地分享外部人力资源
like more efficient sharing of external EHRs
并精简系统以便更快地完成医院转诊
and a streamlined system to fast-track hospital transfers.
所以也许是我太苛刻了 我们要不要...
So perhaps I was being too harsh... Are we going in a...
刚刚升级到勉强的尊重
Just moved up to grudging respect.
而且我希望你说到后面不会拍我马屁
And I hope this isn't headed for fawning admiration.
不 我正在编的程序非常复杂 多余
No. The programming I'm working on is complicated, redundant,
而且 坦白地说 毫无意义
and, quite frankly, pointless.
我可以设计一些好得多的程序
I can design something much better.
你编程多久了
How long have you been programming?
四年左右
Four years. Ish.
你上了匹兹堡大学 花三年时间拿到了学位
You went to U Pitt, got your degree in three years,
完整地设计和构建过汽车软件 电脑软件
designed and built cars, desktops,
和整个编码系统
and entire coding systems from the ground up.
你阻止的那次软件勒索
And the ransomware attempt that you thwarted
帮医院省了一大笔钱
saved this place a fortune.
我喜欢你不是因为你的信息技术理论
And I love that you don't come from I.T. theory.
你显然也不是销♥售♥出身
You obviously don't come from sales, either,
-因为你真的不知道如何推销自己 -对
- because you really don't know how to pitch yourself. - Yeah.
但我很想听你说说这个更好的程序
But I'd love to hear about this better program.
你想喝杯康普茶吗
You wanna grab a kombucha?
想
Yeah.
我很乐意
I-I would love that.
这种咪唑安定和喷妥撒调制的麻♥醉♥药♥鸡尾酒
This anesthetic cocktail of Versed and Pentothal
会让人说真话
makes people tell the truth.
艾比 我想问你几个问题
Abby? I have a few questions for you.
不想跟你说话 你这个铁石心肠的贱♥人♥
Not talking to you, you stone-hearted bitch.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表