剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
好的 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
请稍等
Hold, please.
我查了火车上的监控
I checked for cameras on the train.
-结果 -火车上没有监控
- And? - There weren't any,
但在始发站里有监控
but there are cameras in the station where the trip originated.
我已经派了特工去调取那里的监控录像
So I have field agents pulling the footage now
希望之后我能交叉核对录像
and then, hopefully, I can crosscheck that
-确认枪手 -你在浪费时间
- and we can ID the gunmen. - You are wasting time.
找到梅里曼的杀手无法让你更接近塔尔
Finding Merriman's killer won't get you closer to Tal.
所以你是说我们不该找他们吗
So you're saying that we should just not go after them?
是的 我就是这个意思
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
那今早被谋杀的人呢
And what about the people who were murdered this morning?
关心受害者不是你的工作职责 抓住塔尔才是
It's not your job to care about the victims, it's your job to catch Tal.
所以如果你想抓住他
So if you wanna do that,
你得专注于更重要的东西
you need to focus on what's important.
那是什么呢
And what would that be?
梅里曼被杀害的原因
The reason why Merriman was killed.
你不能把塔尔想成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You need to stop thinking of Tal as a terrorist
而是该开始把他想成特工
and start thinking of him as an operative.
他的行动和梅里曼的死都有迹可循
His actions aren't random and neither was Merriman's death.
所以如果你弄清楚梅里曼是因为什么让自己被害
So if you can find out what he had that got him killed,
那么也许你还有机会阻止塔尔
then you might have a chance at stopping Tal.
凯特 你去追寻枪手吧
Kate, see if you can track down the gunmen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
梅里曼三年前从中情局退休
So Merriman had been retired from the CIA for three years.
塔尔为什么杀了他
Why did Tal kill him?
-我不知道 但我知道从哪开始找 -哪里
- I don't know, but I know where to start looking. - Where?
大部分卧底特工都有隐藏地点
Most covert operatives have a place where they hide
-来放护照 现金 情报... -藏匿处 是的
- passports and cash, intel... - A stash house, yes.
我知道那是什么 梅里曼的在哪儿
I know what that is. Where's Merriman's?
在巴尔的摩的一个仓库间里
In a storage unit in Baltimore.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
我曾是他的上司 知道这些是我的工作
I was his boss. It was my job to know.
把地址给我
Give me the address.
你搜查时 我需要在场
I need to be there when you search it.
不 不可能 我会亲自去找
No, not a chance. I'll find it myself.
你只需告诉我要找什么
You just tell me what to look for.
我不知道要找什么 我得亲眼见到才行
Well, I don't know what to look for. Not until I see it.
所以我才必须在场
That's why I need to be there.
我只是一个戴着手铐的女人
I'm one woman in a pair of handcuffs.
你在怕什么
What are you scared of?
你确定要带她去吗
You sure about this?
上次我们把她带出局里 她逃脱了
Last time we let her out of the building, she escaped.
我有特工在实时监控
I have an agent monitoring
植入她胸部的定位应答器
the GPS transponder implanted into her chest.
但如果她再次试图逃跑
But if she tries to escape again,
枪毙她
shoot her.
你说你看到火车启动前
You, uh, you say you saw the conductor
售票员和一个男人讲话
talking with a man before departure?
-是的 -那个男人上火车了吗
- That's right. - Did that man board the train?
没有 我很确定
No, I'm sure of it.
你在哪儿看见他们的
Where did you see them together?
火车最后一节车厢附近
Near the last car on the train.
我觉得很奇怪 因为有人
I thought it was odd because there were people
需要帮忙上火车
who needed help boarding
而售票员只是站在那里说话
and the conductor just stood there talking.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
康克林仓库
就是这里
This is it.
梅里曼的仓库在这边
Merriman's unit is this way.
抱歉 你在这里工作
Excuse me, you work here?
我是大楼管♥理♥员♥
I'm the building manager.
我是联调局特工威尔·基顿
I'm FBI Special Agent Will Keaton.
我需要进入这间仓库
I need to get inside the storage unit.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me with that?
好的
Yeah.
这些都是什么
Damn, what is all this?
一生的情报工作
A lifetime of intelligence work.
这个人到底过着几重生活
How many lives did this guy live?
布拉格 你从屋子那边开始搜查
Bragg, why don't you start on that side of the room?
我在这边搜查
I'll dig in over here.
好的
All right.
我要问你件事
I need to ask you something.
手铐必须戴着
The cuffs stay on.
不是这个
It's not that.
汉娜
Hannah.
我要见她
I need to see her.
-我会考虑的 -已经三年了
- I'll think about it. - It's been three years.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你好丹尼尔 怎么了
Hi Daniel, what's up?
有目击者在里士满站看见售票员
A witness saw a conductor talking to a man
在列车发车前和一个男人谈话
before departure at Richmond station.
我觉得他可能是塔尔的特工之一
I think he might've been one of Tal's operatives.
我这就去看监控录像
I'll check surveillance footage now.
基顿 看看这个
Hey Keaton, check this out.
梅里曼从中情局退休后并没有退出情报工作
Merriman was retired from the CIA but not intelligence.
他在一家叫做智能视频监控分♥析♥的私人情报公♥司♥工作
He was working for some private intel company called IVS Analytics.
梅里曼在调查塔尔
Merriman was investigating Tal,
塔尔发现了这件事 把他杀了
Tal found out about it and had him killed.
意味着梅里曼接近事情真♥相♥了
That must mean Merriman was close.
继续找
Keep looking.
丹尼尔 我是凯特 你在哪里
Hey Daniel, it's Kate. Wh--where are you?
我正在开车回办公室 怎么了
I'm driving back to the office now, why?
你说得没错
You were right.
售票员在列车发车前
The conductor was talking to a third person
有和第三个人说话
just before the train departed.
我现在截图发给你和基顿
I'm gonna pull a screenshot now and send it to you and Keaton.
凯特确认了暗♥杀♥梅里曼的第三个塔尔特工
Kate ID'd the third Tal operative in the Merriman hit.
她现在正在发图片过来
She's sending the pic over now.
基顿
Keaton.
二楼发生枪击
Shots fired on the second floor.
需要立刻支援
I need backup now.
基顿 你中枪了吗
Keaton, you hit?
没有 我没事
No, I'm good.
好的 我去追他
All right, I'm going after him.
留在这里
Stay here.
这边 在逃生通道
This way! On the escape!
我看见他了
I see him!
别动
Freeze!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
联调局 别动
FBI, don't move!
目标倒地
Subject down.
汉娜
Hannah.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming anyway.
为了你的工作
It's for your job.
我很高兴这么做
I'm happy to do it.
再说了 我知道你会补偿我的
Besides, I know you'll make it up to me.
-是吗 用什么补偿 -我会想出什么的
- Oh yeah? With what? - I'll think of something.
你几点的飞机
What time is your flight?
9点 天哪 我得赶紧出发了
9:00 Oh, God, I better get going.
今天对你来说很重要
This is a big day for you.
是的 我一个经常帮我的朋友
Yeah, one of my assets might have a source
可能在鲁哈尼[伊朗总统]政♥权♥里有线人
inside the Rouhani regime,
我需要亲自去看看是什么情况
and I need to be there to see what's real.
另外 我花了一个月才说服谢帕德
Plus it took me a month to talk Shepherd
同意这次行动
into approving this op.
谢帕德在监管这事
Shepherd's overseeing this one?
是的 她监管所有任务
Yeah, she oversees everything.
你是要去哪来着
And where you going again?
你知道我不能告诉你
You know I can't tell you.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表