剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
这跟我进过的其他任何房♥间有区别吗
How is that different from any other room that I walk into?
全部就绪 我们可以走了
All set. Let's move out.
中情局总部
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
张开嘴 抬起舌头
Open your mouth. Lift your tongue.
安全 镣铐要不要摘
Clear. What about the shackles?
不要
Leave 'em on.
六年前
女士们先生们 掌声欢迎我们的
Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me welcome our new
新行动中心副主任 艾丽卡·谢帕德
Deputy Director of Operations, Erica Shepherd.
-恭喜 老大 -谢谢 莱恩
- Congratulations, boss. - Thank you, Laine.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你 罗伯特局长
Thank you, Director Robert.
我们都知道总有一些人
We all know that there are those intent
意图摧毁我们的国家
on destroying our country;
他们鄙视我们所主张的
people who despise what we stand for,
他们下定决心要腐蚀我们的理想
who are determined to corrupt our ideals
削弱我们内心最基本的善念
and erode our belief in basic intrinsic goodness.
他给我们带来的威胁是真实的
And the threats that they present us with are real,
他们很危险
and they are dangerous.
这些威胁每天都呈指数级增长
And they are multiplying exponentially every single day.
但是我不怕
But I have no fear.
我知道我们将克服每一项
I know we will overcome every challenge
我们所面临的挑战 因为我很了解
that we are presented with, because I know firsthand
这间屋子里所有的爱国者们
the talent, the dedication,
所拥有的才能 奉献精神 以及心中
and the unerring integrity in the hearts and minds
无懈可击的正义感
of all of the patriots in this room.
你们处于防御的第一线
You are on the first lines of defense,
我很荣幸能和你们站在一起
and I am honored to be at your side.
对于你们的信任和支持 我深表感谢
So, for your trust and your faith, thank you.
我向你们保证 我不会让你们失望
And I give you my word, I will not let you down.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
下面的交给我吧
I got her from here.
萨拉 你还好吗
How are you, Sarah?
简直难以想象
I can't imagine it.
什么
What's that?
莱恩会怎么说
What Laine would say.
艾伦·诺瓦克大夫
Dr. Alan Novak.
这就是他
That's him?
你认不出来他吗
What, you don't recognize him?
我从来没见过他
Well, I've never met him.
-你在说什么 -我们从来没见过面
- What are you talking about? - We never met in person.
你招募了他
You recruited him.
我用的化名 我们从来没见过面
With an alias. I never met him face-to-face.
那我们怎么知道
Okay, so how do we know that
这个就是你曾经与之对话过的那个艾伦·诺瓦克
that's the same Alan Novak you were talking to?
-我不知道 -我们试试就知道了
- I don't. - How 'bout we just find out.
很高兴终于见到你本人
It's nice to finally meet you in person.
-我是丽贝卡·马丁 -不 你不是
- I'm Rebecca Martin. - No, you're not.
我知道你是谁 你是艾丽卡·谢帕德
I know who you are. You're Erica Shepherd.
你为塔尔工作
You worked for Tal.
-这是什么情况 -你先听她讲
- What is this? - Just hear her out.
她为塔尔工作
She worked for Tal.
这是个错误 我就不应该来
This was a mistake. I never should have come here.
理查德·皮尔斯是你用来和我交流的化名
Richard Pearce was the alias you used for our communication.
你用来解密我邮件的密钥是
Your decryption key for my emails was
7-5-T-4-6-2-A-9
7-5-tango-4-6-2-alpha-9.
我就是丽贝卡·马丁
I am Rebecca Martin.
我们发过几十封邮件
We exchanged dozens of emails.
别惺惺作态了 艾伦
Now is not the time to be shy, Alan.
你坐在这儿的时间越久
The longer you sit here,
我们就越难找到门多萨
the less of a chance we have of finding Mendoza.
她没有多少时间了
She's running out of time.
你到底想要什么 大夫
What do you wanna do, Doctor?
丹尼尔 跟我说你有进展了
Daniel, tell me you got something.
塔尔在护航车队里有个内鬼
Tal had an insider on the convoy.
他是私营军事承包商之一
He's one of the private military contractors.
-他叫卢克·鲍曼 -有什么关于他的信息
- His name is Luke Bowman. - What do we have on him?
我联♥系♥了安保公♥司♥的老板
I got in touch with the owner of the security company.
他说鲍曼自从袭击后就失踪了
He said Bowman's been MIA since the attack.
我们仔细检查了鲍曼的背景资料
We dug into Bowman's background.
他在海军陆战队做了十五年的谈判专家
He's a former Marine who spent 15 years working K&R.
卢克·鲍曼
顾问 04
安全等级 A4
他是谈判专家
He's an extraction specialist?
世界上最好的之一
One of the best in the world.
我们认为正是鲍曼策划了门多萨的逃跑
We think Bowman was the one who planned Mendoza's escape.
如果你是对的
Well, if you're right,
他肯定会尽快
I'm sure he's gonna try getting Mendoza
把门多萨送到国外
out of the country as soon as possible.
我去检查方圆100英里的
I'll check every private charter company
私人包机公♥司♥
in a 100-mile radius.
要尽快
Make sure you do it fast.
如果我们这么快就发现了他 中情局也要不了多久了
If we made him this quickly, CIA's not too far behind.
好的 交给我们
Yeah, we're on it.
我不确定
I don't know about this.
我怎么知道你没有仍然在和塔尔合作
How do I know you're not still working for Tal?
过去三年我都是在监狱中度过的
I've spent the last three years of my life in prison.
在前段时间以前 我每天里有23小时
And up until recently, that meant 23 hours a day
都是单独监禁
of solitary confinement.
你无法想象这是什么感受
I'm not sure you can even imagine what that's like,
一天到晚连一句人话都听不到
not hearing another human voice for days on end.
这会侵蚀你
It erodes you.
我生命中珍贵的东西全都被夺走了
Everything I valued in my life was taken from me.
而我早该料到的
And I should have known it was gonna happen,
因为所有与塔尔有关的人
because everyone who gets involved with Tal
最后不是死 就是进监狱
either ends up dead or in prison.
我向你保证 艾伦 除非你现在就开口
And I promise you, Alan, unless you talk to us now,
否则你的下场将会是那两者之一
one of those will be your fate.
我以为只会有那一次任务的
I thought it'd just be one job.
我帮助了一个原本会死的人
I was helping somebody who would have died otherwise.
至少 我当时是这么跟自己说的
At least, that's what I told myself.
但是塔尔
But Tal...
他不肯让我停下
he wouldn't let me stop.
我有三个儿子 一个妻子
I have three boys, a wife--
你想给他们更好的生活
You want a better life for them.
-是的 -四年前 我给了你这个选择
- Yes. - Four years ago, i came to you with this choice,
你拒绝了我
and you turned me down.
什么变了 为什么现在你同意了
So what's changed? Why now?
-发生了一些事 -和家庭有关吗
- Something happened. - With your family?
不
No...
在古巴 和塔尔有关
with Tal in Cuba.
塔尔的一个特工在交火时受伤了
One of Tal's operatives was injured in a firefight,
我被派去哈瓦那医治他
and I was sent down to Havana to treat him.
但是在手术中
But during the surgery,
我们被军方攻击了
we were attacked by the military.
子弹在我身边满天飞
Bullets were flying, hitting everywhere around me,
但我脑中只有一个想法
but I had only one thought running through my mind...
我的儿子们没有父亲陪伴他们长大
my boys growing up without a father.
塔尔之前有派你去过古巴吗
Has Tal ever sent you to Cuba before?
-没有 -你知道他的特工
- No. - Do you have any idea of
在那里做什么吗
what his operatives are doing there?
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我们时间有限 谢帕德
We're on the clock, Shepherd.
我们没时间让你问这些
We do not have time for this.
关于古巴 你在隐瞒什么
What are you hiding about Cuba?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你以前的撒谎技术可比现在好多了
You used to be a better liar than that.
我们发现许多线索显示
Found a number of leads linking
塔尔的活动与古巴有关
Tal's activities to Cuba.
如果中情局有我们不知道的信息
If the CIA knows something we don't,
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表