剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
我带了一组特工在比利时追查塔尔
I had a team of operatives that were hunting Tal in Belgium.
他们跟踪他到了安特卫普港
They followed him to the port of Antwerp,
他们到了后 发现是圈套
and when they got there, it was a trap.
他事先布置了炸♥弹♥
He had planted explosives.
六名比利时警官被临时爆♥炸♥装置炸死
Half a dozen Belgian police officers were killed by IEDs.
他是故意引他们去的
He is leading them!
警告基顿
Warn Keaton!
波士顿
19号♥码头
丹尼尔 我接到了布莱格曼的电♥话♥
Daniel, I just got a call from Bregman.
他有情报说塔尔可能在这布置了临时爆♥炸♥装置
He has intel that Tal may have planted IEDs here.
多留意四周 好吗
So eyes open, okay?
收到
Copy that.
前方100码外有一辆银色轿车
I got a silver car 100 yards ahead!
是内梅克
It's Nemec!
丹尼尔 你没事吧
Daniel, you okay?
我没事 你快去追他
I'm good. Go, go! Get after him!
当心 可能还有炸♥弹♥
Watch out! There might be more IEDs!
安娜
Anna.
我来了 我来了
I got you. I got you.
安娜·克鲁兹 安娜
Anna Cruz. Anna.
醒醒 安娜 安娜 能睁开眼吗
Wake up, Anna. Anna. Can you wake up?
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
我是威尔·基顿探员 你现在安全了
I'm Agent Will Keaton. You're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
我正想见你
I was hoping I'd see you.
抱歉 我可以晚点再来
Listen, I'm--I'm sorry. I--I can come back--
不用了
No, please.
进来吧
Come in.
我想谢谢你
I actually wanted to thank you.
要不是你我也活不到今天
I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you.
很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
你会找到他吗
Are you going to find him?
-我会尽力的 -塔尔杀死的那些人
- I'm trying. - Those people Tal killed.
他们都是我的朋友
They were my friends.
我想协助调查
I want to help with the investigation.
我要让他为自己的所作所为付出代价
I just need to make him pay for what he did.
好吧
Okay.
我们会想办法安排的
We'll figure it out.
-你好好休息 好吗 -好
- You get some rest, okay? - Okay.
没想到今天这事过后我还能见着你
I didn't think I'd see you again, not after today.
我并没有太担心
Wasn't really worried about it.
知道他们迟早会抓到你
Knew they'd catch you sooner or later.
要是我真的想逃 你真的觉得我现在还会在这吗
Do you really think I'd be here if I wanted to escape?
你想干什么 艾丽卡
What are you doing, Erica?
你为什么要跟我们合作
Why are you cooperating with us?
为什么要警告我港口的事
Why did you warn me about the port?
我也不知道为什么
I'm not sure I can answer that.
那现在我只能跟布莱格曼说
Well, I'm gonna have to tell Bregman that he either
要么让他今晚送你回科罗拉多 要么我就辞职
sends you back to Colorado tonight or I quit.
我要知道
I need to know.
莱恩被杀那天发生了什么
What happened the day Laine was killed?
我要知道为什么 谁干的
I need to know why, who did it.
你那么做的真正原因
The real reason why you did it.
艾丽卡
Erica!
学校来电 汉娜今天没去上学
The school called. Hannah didn't show up today.
你好 艾丽卡
Hello, Erica.
我在监视你女儿
I'm watching your daughter.
-塔尔 -她很漂亮
- Tal. - She is a beautiful girl.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be very proud.
我要他们的名字
I want their names.
阻止那些爆♥炸♥的四名中情局特工
The four CIA operatives who stopped those bombings.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
这轮不到我来做决定 而是你
That isn't my decision to make. It's yours.
你女儿今天会不会死完全取决于你
It's up to you whether your daughter dies today or not.
很简单的一个选择
It's a simple choice.
-我们能谈谈吗 -你要救你女儿还是他们
- Can we talk? - Your daughter's life or theirs.
等等
Wait! Wait!
五
Five,
-四 -别倒数
- four-- - Just stop counting!
三
Three,
二
two,
-一 -史提芬·海巴♥赫♥
- one-- - Steven Haibach,
布莱恩·兰尼克 德西丽·维拉里尔
Brian Lanich, Desiree Villareal,
莱恩·海夫伦
Laine Heffron!
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有和塔尔合作
I didn't work with Tal.
我没有他做间谍
I didn't spy for him.
我做了决定救我女儿
I made a choice to save my daughter.
那你之前怎么什么都不说
Then why didn't you say anything?
你为什么要保密三年
Why did you keep it a secret for three years?
汉娜
Hannah.
告诉全世界就意味着
Telling the world would mean
她余生都将活在自责中
she'd have to live the rest of her life
知道自己害死了四个人
knowing she was responsible for the death of four people.
我无法对我女儿那么做
I couldn't do that to my daughter.
人们说他们会为他们的孩子牺牲
People say they would die for their children,
但事实是这很简单
but the truth is that's easy.
为他们活着才困难
Living for them is hard.
为他们受苦
Suffering for them--
放弃你的自♥由♥ 被你的国家所憎恨
Giving up your freedom, being hated by your country,
这才叫难
that--that's hard.
我想和我女儿亲近
I want to be close to my daughter.
我想每天努力赢回她的心
I want to fight every day to earn my way back into her life.
我想成为我父亲从来没做到的家长
I want to be the parent my father never was.
但我也想抓住塔尔
But I also want to catch Tal.
不仅因为他毁了我的生活
Not just because he destroyed my life,
还因为他逍遥法外的每一天
but because every day that he is free
我女儿的生命就有危险
is a day my daughter's life is unsafe.
怎么说
How?
我在牢里待了三年 一直问自己这个问题
I spent three years in a cell asking myself that question
然后我恍然大悟
and then it hit me.
塔尔对付我
Tal didn't come after me
不是因为我协助阻止了那些爆♥炸♥
because I helped stopped those bombings.
他对付我是因为我即将要发现的东西
He came after me because of what I was about to discover.
2013年 美国境内有几十个像塔尔
In 2013, there were a few dozen rogue spies like Tal
这样的叛逃特工
operating in the U.S.
2014年 一百个
In 2014, a hundred.
但在2015年 这一数字飙升至三千
But in 2015, that number skyrocketed to 3,000
现在仍在增长
and it is still growing.
他们都是训练有素的致命特工
These are highly trained deadly operatives
散落于每个城市 每个州
in every city, in every state,
躲在光天化日之下
hiding in plain sight
有的是老师
as teachers,
有的是工程师
engineers,
还有丈夫妻子
husbands and wives.
他们是随时会引爆的定时炸♥弹♥
Ticking time bombs.
这不是随机的 而是协调行动
This is not random. This is a coordinated effort.
-做什么 -我还不知道
- To do what? - I don't know. Not yet.
但我知道塔尔脱不了干系
But I know that Tal is connected.
你可以阻止他 基顿探员
You can stop him, Agent Keaton.
你可以拯救这个国家
You can save this country.
但没有我你做不到
But you cannot do it without me.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
能说话吗
Can you speak?
是的
Yes.
联调局有起疑心吗
Does the FBI suspect anything?
没有
No, nothing.
你要多久才能联♥系♥上基顿探员
How long before you make contact with Agent Keaton?
已经联♥系♥了
I already have.
你的计划进行得很顺利 米克海尔
Your plan worked perfectly, Mikhail.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表