剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
除非我能确保我的女儿是安全的
Not until I know that my daughter is safe.
你比任何人都清楚塔尔有多么残忍♥
You of all people know how ruthless Tal can be.
我想抓住他
I want to catch him.
我想让他为摧毁我的生活付出代价
I want to make him pay for destroying my life,
但如果这意味着我女儿有生命危险
but I won't do it if it means
那么我是不会这么做的
putting my daughter's life in danger.
我想让联调局保护她
I want her to have FBI protection,
不然你可以把我送回监狱
otherwise you can send me back to prison.
我会让她获得保护的
I'll get her protection.
但我需要你帮我抓住塔尔
But I need you to help me catch Tal.
只要我女儿安然无恙
Keep my daughter safe...
我就帮你杀了他
I'll help you kill him.
第一季 第二集
与敌 共谋
你感觉如何
So how are you feeling?
还行 撞车让我有点疼
Okay. A little sore from the car crash.
安娜·克鲁兹
中情局分♥析♥员
-抱歉 -不必
- Sorry about that. - Don't be.
你是为了救我
You did it to save my life.
我们感谢你能和我们谈话
Listen, we appreciate you coming to speak with us.
我只是想确保你准备好了
I just wanna make sure that you're up for it.
-我准备好了 -不只是身体上
- I am. - Not just physically.
你经历的事情 我知道这并不轻松
What you went through, I--I know it wasn't easy for you.
感谢你的照顾
And you're good to look out for me.
但我想要帮忙 我准备好了
But I wanna help. I'm ready.
好
Good.
安东尼·卡布雷拉
中情局副局长
卡布雷拉副局长 我是威尔·基顿
Deputy Cabrera. Will Keaton.
跟我来办公室 我们可以开始了
If you just follow me to my office, we can get started.
我有话要说 基顿探员
I need a word first, Agent Keaton.
-关于什么 -艾丽卡·谢帕德
- About what? - Erica Shepherd.
关于她逃跑的一些问题
Some questions about her escape.
对 转移过程中出了安全疏漏
Yes, yes, that was a security breach during transport,
但是她立即就被抓捕归案了
but she was recovered almost immediately.
她为什么会出现在华盛顿特区
What was she doing in D.C. In the first place?
我认为这事你应该
You know, I think this is a conversation that
找局里的其他人说
you might have to have with someone else at the Bureau.
你在和她合作 对吗
You're working with her, aren't you?
是的 没错
I am, yes.
我有四个同事因她而死
Four of my colleagues are dead because of her
其中包括你的未婚妻
including your fiancé.
我知道谢帕德是什么人 我也知道她究竟做了什么
I know who Shepherd is, I know exactly what she did
而就是因为这一点我才会跟她合作
and I am working with her because of it.
我会抓住塔尔的 卡布雷拉副局长
I'm going to catch Tal, Deputy Cabrera,
不过是用我认为合适的方式
but I'm going to do it the way I see fit.
她在哪
Where is she?
-我们走 安娜 -你在说什么
- Let's go, Anna. - What are you talking about?
中情局不和叛徒合作
The CIA is not cooperating with a traitor.
克鲁兹是一起反情报案中的目击证人
Cruz is a witness in an ongoing counterintelligence investigation.
那就传讯她 我们走 安娜
So subpoena her. Let's go, Anna.
等等
Wait.
我的朋友们被谋杀了
My friends were murdered.
他们都是好人 有家庭和孩子
They were good people with families and children,
而现在因为米克海尔·塔尔 他们死了
and now they're dead because of Mikhail Tal.
我想帮助他们 我想要正义
I want to help them. I want justice.
请让我留下
Please let me stay.
你不知道她能做出什么来
You have no idea what she's capable of.
我不能阻止你和她合作 基顿探员
I can't stop you from working with her, Agent Keaton,
但我相信过那个女人
but I trusted that woman.
我把性命托付给她 我告诉你
I put my life in her hands and I'm telling you this--
艾丽卡·谢帕德说的话你一个字都不能相信
you can't believe a word Eric Shepherd says.
维克多·内梅克的手♥机♥
Viktor Nemec's cell.
我对手♥机♥进行了多次扫描
I ran multiple scans of the phone.
电♥话♥记录 网络使用
Call log searches, internet use,
位置追踪 什么都没查到
location tracking. Nothing.
我知道内梅克用了这个手♥机♥和塔尔联络
I knew Nemec was using this cell
但我想不出他们是怎样联络的
to communicate with Tal, but I couldn't figure out how.
然后我突然意识到
Then it clicked.
他用的是网状网络
He was using a mesh network.
传统的数据网络依靠
Traditional data networks
少数集中式接入点
rely on a small number of centralized access points.
比如信♥号♥♥塔
Cell phone towers, for example.
没错 因此监视它们很容易
Right, which is why they are easy to monitor,
但是网状网络是由几十个
but mesh networks are made up of dozens,
甚至几百个微小的无线节点组成的
if not hundreds, of tiny wireless nodes.
可以把它想成是某种地下电♥信♥网络
Think of it as some sort of underground AT&T.
只不过完全是分散的
Only completely decentralized.
这意味着我们不能搜索到它
Which means we can't search it.
不尽然
Not exactly.
我知道内梅克在用这个网络和塔尔通信
I know that Nemec was communicating with Tal on this network,
但是没有办法知道通信内容
but there's no way to find out what was being said.
通过网状网络可以获得的信息还有很多
There's more information you can get from mesh networks.
比如什么
Like what?
有多少用户在使用网络
How many users are on the network,
他们的位置 他们通信的频率
their location, how often they're communicating.
中情局不只是监视民♥主♥运动
The CIA doesn't just monitor democratic uprising.
我们有时候会给他们提供帮助
Sometimes we facilitate them.
-网络上有多少用户 -七个
- How many users are on this network? - Seven.
他们什么时候停止通信的
When did they stop communicating?
还没有停止
They haven't.
三个塔尔的特工正在使用网络
Three of Tal's operatives are using the network right now.
就这个早晨
And just this morning,
网络上的通信量激增了200%
chatter on the network has spiked more than 200%.
塔尔还没完事
Tal's not done.
他才刚刚开始
He's just getting started.
维克多·内梅克 我是联调局特工丹尼尔·赞恩
Viktor Nemec? I'm FBI Special Agent Daniel Zain.
我们知道你在为米克海尔·塔尔办事
We know you're operating on behalf of Mikhail Tal.
我们知道你绑♥架♥了安娜·克鲁兹
We know that you kidnapped Anna Cruz.
但我不是来和你说这些的
It's not what I'm here to talk to you about.
就在一小时之前
You see, just over an hour ago,
有两个人被塔尔的特工杀了
two people were killed by Tal's operatives.
无辜的生命被夺走了 维克多
Innocent lives have been taken, Viktor.
还有更多人身处危险之中
Even more are at risk.
基本上 都是些很严重的指控
Basically, some pretty serious charges.
-这样没用的 -我想帮助你 维克多
- This won't work. - I want to help you, Viktor.
丹尼尔是局里最好的审讯官
Daniel's our best interrogator at the Bureau.
塔尔的特工从不泄密
Tal's operatives never talk.
对你当然不说
Not to you, they don't.
他在策划其他事 是不是
He's planning something else, isn't he?
好吧
Okay.
维克多 维克多
Victor? Victor.
我审讯时有条原则
I have a rule when it comes to interrogations.
我从不对审讯对象说谎 真的
I never lie to my subjects. It's true.
如果我说谎被你发现了
See, if I lie to you and you find out,
你就不会相信我说的任何话了
you'll never believe another word I say.
所以 事实是
So, the truth.
你是逃不掉的 没有缓刑
There's no way out of this for you; there's no reprieve.
你的余生都将在
You're going to spend the rest of your life
重型监狱里度过
in a maximum security federal detention center
除非你帮助我们阻止塔尔
unless you help us stop Tal
以及那列火车上的刺客
and the assassins on that train.
现在说这话还早 但我觉得我能策反他
It's early, but, uh, I think I can get him to turn.
你需要什么才能成功
What do you need to make it happen?
时间
Time.
尽你最大努力审讯他
Well, give him what you can.
现在 他是我们抓住塔尔的最佳机会
Right now, he's our best chance at catching Tal.
在此期间 你去趟里士满吧
In the meantime, why don't you head over to Richmond.
询问梅里曼遇袭事件的目击证人
Question the witnesses regarding the Merriman attack.
早期报告显示有两位枪手
Early reports said there are two shooters,
一个售票员以及一个火车上的乘客
a conductor and a passenger on board.
看看他们还有没有别的同伙
See if you can see if anybody else was with them.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表