剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
跟我聊会儿天就好 假装我们认识
Just talk to me for a moment. Pretend we know each other.
那你就是帮了我大忙了
You'd be doing me a huge favor.
-凯特 -马上就好了
- Kate? - Almost there.
还有十秒 基顿
Ten seconds, Keaton.
我叫伊莱恩 你叫什么
Oh, my name's Elaine. What's your name?
我现在没时间跟你玩这个
Look, I don't have time for this right now.
抱歉 各位 我没搞定
I'm sorry, guys. I didn't get it.
-雷莫 -抱歉
- Remo. - Uh, excuse me.
-你到底搞定签证没有 -还没有
- Do you have the visa or not? - Not yet.
我还在等大使办公室的回复
I'm still waiting on the ambassador's office.
-还要多久 -很快了 我保证
- How much longer? - Soon, I promise.
钱能买♥♥到很多东西 雷莫
Money buys many things, Remo.
其中之一就是准时
Punctuality is one of them.
我能力有限
I can only do so much.
你有事情瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你告诉其他人我在这儿了吗
Did you tell anyone that I was here?
没 当然没有
No, of course not.
你在撒谎
You're lying to me.
基顿 你看到了吗
Keaton, you seeing this?
我们看到了 先按兵不动
We are. Just hold your positions.
够了 我要命令我的安保人员行动了
Enough, I'm ordering my security team to move in.
我们还需要一点时间
We need a little bit more time.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
形势显然要开始升级了
The situation is clearly starting to escalate.
我不会在让我的客人们处于危险之中
I'm not putting my guests in danger for a minute longer.
立刻拿下他
Take him now.
好了 他们要抓捕维瑟了
All right, they're moving on Visser.
回答我
Answer me.
我没有别的选择了
I had no choice.
大楼被封锁了
The building is locked down.
各位 别紧张
Everybody, just calm down.
-所有人蹲下 -蹲下 蹲下
- Everyone down. - Stay down, stay down.
-蹲下 -所有人蹲到地上
- Get down. - Everybody down on the ground!
快点
Now!
所有人都靠墙站
Everybody on the wall!
过去
Go!
靠墙 快点 过去 过去
On the wall. Come on. Move! Move!
蹲下 蹲下
On the ground now! On the ground.
对伤口施加压力
Apply pressure directly to the wound.
-起来 走 -我需要一根皮带
- Up! Let's go! - I need a belt.
这个人需要医疗救治
This man needs medical attention.
他们俩都需要
They both do.
-你好像很懂 -我 我是护士
- You seem capable. - I'm a--I'm a nurse.
很好 你来搞定 他留在这儿
Good, handle it. He stays.
我是联调局的威尔·基顿
This is Will Keaton with the FBI.
瑞士大使♥馆♥需要医疗救治
We need EMS at the Swiss Embassy.
有两个人中弹
We have two people down with gunshot wounds.
丹尼尔 去找人♥质♥救援队
Daniel, get with HRT.
听着 我要你拿上所有人的包
Listen, I want you to grab all the bags
放到那里去
and put them over there.
快点
Now.
所有人把包交出来
Everyone hand over your bags now!
快点
Let's go!
清空你的包 女士
Empty your purse, ma'am.
所有人把手♥机♥放进包里
Everyone put your cell phones inside the bag now!
快
Come on!
手♥机♥放包里
Cell phones in the bag now!
你没听到我的话吗
Did you not hear what I said?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我不会再问第二遍
I won't ask you again.
放地上
On the ground.
我就位了
I'm in position.
-你能击中目标吗 -待命中
- Do you have a shot? - Stand by.
你还有你 起来 拉上窗帘
You and you, on your feet. Close the drapes.
快
Move!
没有 无法射击
Negative. I don't have a shot.
我们看不到了 威尔 我得取消行动
We've lost the line of sight, Will. I have to shut this down.
回到其他人中间
Back with the others.
快点
Now! Let's go!
布拉格 佩蒂格鲁 你们能打开窗帘吗
Bragg, Pettigrew, can you get those drapes open?
除非挨枪子
Not without getting blood on them.
不过我们也许可以干掉这人
We might be able to take this guy out though.
别 太危险了
No, no. Too dangerous.
你们都没有武器 而且有太多平民
You're both unarmed and there are too many civilians.
能劝说他放弃吗
Can you talk him down?
我经历过多次人♥质♥危机
I've been through dozens of hostage situations.
有的人不接受任何谈判 维瑟就是这种人
Some people never negotiate. Visser's one of them.
任何人都可以谈判
Everyone can be negotiated with.
你说起来倒是容易
Easy for you to say that out there.
你们尽力而为 与此同时 人♥质♥救援组待命中
Do what you can do. In the meantime, HRT is on standby.
收到
All right, copy that.
我们得为自己着想
We have to look out for ourselves.
相信我 这能成功
Trust me, this will work.
不管你试图做什么 放弃吧
Hey, whatever you're thinking of trying, forget about it, all right?
-你是谁 -一个想活下去的人
- Who are you? - Someone who wants to live through this.
坐下
Sit down.
这是我岳母
It's my mother-in-law.
她得吃心脏药 在她包里
She needs her heart medication. It's in her bag.
坐下
Sit down.
一个将死的女人会让你的生活更加复杂
A dying woman is going to make your life a lot more complicated.
请让我去拿药
Please let me get it for her.
快去
Move. Go.
赶紧
Now.
有开火 有开火
Shots fired. Shots fired.
谁中枪了
Who's hit?
布拉格
Bragg.
你穿了防弹背心
You're wearing a vest.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一位客户的保镖
I'm just security for one of the guests.
不
No.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
拜托别杀我
Please don't!
告诉我 你是谁
Tell me now. Who are you?
杰森·布拉格 联调局
Jason Bragg, FBI.
联调局
FBI.
交出你的无线电通讯设备
Your radio. Now.
听好了
Now listen carefully.
这栋楼屋顶有个直升机停机坪
There's a helipad on the roof of this building.
我要一架直升机和安全空域
I need a chopper and clear airspace.
你有30分钟
You have 30 minutes.
然后我就开始射杀人♥质♥
Then I start shooting hostages...
从你的探员开始
Starting with your agent.
我要叫人♥质♥救援队了
All right, I'm getting HRT.
等等 你还没连上
Wait, you haven't made a connection
-维瑟的手♥机♥ -我不在乎
- with Visser's phone yet. - I don't care about that.
你没有达成目的
You haven't got what you came for.
-你需要活捉他 -人♥质♥救援队就是专门干这个的
- You need him alive. - HRT trains for this.
如果他们能活抓他 就不会有问题
If they can get him out alive, they will.
人♥质♥救援队是锤子 你需要的是解剖刀 你知道的
HRT is a hammer, you need a scalpel; you know that!
我只知道他开枪打了三个人 包括布拉格
I know that he's shot three people, including Bragg.
这才是我知道的
That's what I know.
人命更重要 你留在这儿
Life's more important. You stay right here.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
站起来
On your feet.
快
Move.
你能把画面扩大吗
Can you push in for me please?
扩大布拉格探员的图像
I need you to push in on Agent Bragg.
他好像在做手势
I think he's signaling something.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表