剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
你无权告诉我怎么做
You have no authority to tell me what to do.
我有
I do.
你真的要这么做吗 基顿探员
Do you really want to do this, Agent Keaton?
我只想阻止米克海尔·塔尔
What I want is to stop Mikhail Tal.
您的不合作正在妨碍我的工作
Your lack of cooperation is keeping me from doing that.
那就来吧
Let's do this.
应该会很有意思
It should be fun.
所以你这是想干什么
So what is this?
某种低级的报复方式吗
Some--some grade school version of payback
就为了我三年前说你的那些话
for what I said about you three years ago?
我并不在乎
'Cause I don't care.
我也从没觉得你会在乎
I never thought you did care.
不过我的确认为你为了自己的仕途
I did assume that you used me to gin up fear
而利用我煽动恐慌情绪
for your own political ascension.
很有效 但毫无创意
Effective, but utterly unimaginative.
没错
Yes.
没有你的多宗叛国行为有创意
Not nearly as creative as your multiple acts of treason.
你觉得塔尔为什么想杀你
Why do you think Tal is trying to kill you?
-我不知道 -完全不知道吗
- I have no idea. - None?
你才是塔尔问题的专家 我不是
Well, you're the expert on Tal. Not me.
你外表看起来如此坚强
You seem so strong.
对自己的信念毫不妥协
You seem so unbending in your beliefs.
但我觉得我知道你为何要表现得如此强势
But I think I see why you're projecting such strength
因为你的内心在颤抖
because inside you're shaking.
塔尔想要你死
Tal wants you dead.
他持续不断地在谋划对你的刺杀
He is relentlessly planning your assassination
而且他不达成目的誓不罢休
and he's not gonna stop until he succeeds,
你害怕了
and you're afraid.
而且我觉得你知道塔尔为什么想杀你
And I think you know why Tal wants you dead.
所以是为什么
So what is it?
私人恩怨吗 还是过去的事
Something personal? Something in your past?
就是如此 是不是 过去的事
That's it, isn't it? Something in your past?
你说得对 会很有意思的
You're right. This is gonna be fun.
你总是那么准时 瓦格斯
You always were punctual, Vargas.
格伦卡林公园
弗吉尼亚州艾灵顿市
公园管♥理♥员♥没给我们留什么余地 不是吗
Rangers didn't give us much of a choice, did they?
的确 谢谢你能来
No, they didn't. Thanks for meeting.
如果不重要的话我就不会问了
I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't important.
你打电♥话♥的时候我就猜到了
I figured that when you called.
所以 怎么了
So, what's up?
我正在局里做反情报调查
Working a counterintel investigation over at the Bureau.
我在查一个
I'm looking for background
高级情报人员的背景
on a senior level intelligence officer.
保罗·巴克斯
Paul Backus.
-你在开玩笑吗 -你知道什么都行
- Are you joking? - Anything you got.
金融关系 国外联♥系♥人 个人状况
Financial ties, foreign contacts, personal issues...
你想让我泄露一个美国国家安委会顾问的脏料吗
You want me to leak dirt on the NSC advisor to the United States?
这可能会断送我的职业生涯
This could cost me my career.
还有我的
Yeah, me too.
但是巴克斯很有可能卷入了一些麻烦
But there's a chance Backus is tangled up in some trouble.
巴克斯向来以狡猾著称
Backus has a reputation for being slippery.
他不是信守承诺的人
He doesn't always stick to his word.
还有呢
Anything else?
没了 不过我会调查一下看能发现什么
No, but I'll look into it and see what I can find.
但是布拉格 这是我最后一次这么做了
But Bragg, this is the last time I do this.
我理解
I understand.
是什么 你还有什么没告诉我们
What is it? What is it you're not telling us?
什么都没有
Nothing.
在国会任职三届了
After three terms in Congress,
我以为你撒谎时能更有说服力
I thought you'd be a more convincing liar.
不如你来教教我怎么撒谎
Well, maybe you can give me some tips on how it's done.
我想和副局长谈谈
I want to talk to the Deputy Director.
给莫利内罗打电♥话♥
Call Molinero.
她没空
She's not available.
我就知道
I knew it.
你是自己调查的 不是吗
You're on your own on this, aren't you?
你的算盘打错了 基顿探员
Well, you've made a serious miscalculation, Agent Keaton.
谢帕德已经让你变得孤立无援
Shepherd here has talked you out on a limb,
而你的处境已经岌岌可危了
and it's breaking underneath you.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
是吗 我可不是靠愚蠢走到今天的
Really? I didn't get as far as I am today by being stupid.
我知道这是未经批准的
I know that this is unsanctioned.
我不知道你在这里的真正原因
I don't know why you're really here.
你背叛了国家
I know that you betrayed your country.
害死四名中情局特工
You participated in the death of four CIA operatives
天知道还有多少人
and God knows how many other people.
而现在你在这里
And now here you are
据说是要阻止塔尔
trying to stop Tal supposedly?
所以这究竟是怎么回事 发生了什么
So what is that? What happened?
因为你永远都不可能出狱了
'Cause you're never getting out of jail.
你在隐藏什么
What are you hiding?
你想赎罪吗
Are you trying to redeem yourself?
想弥补你的所作所为吗
Trying to make up for what you did?
你所做的任何事
Nothing you can ever do
都不能弥补你夺走的性命
will make up for the lives you took.
任何事
Nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
证实我的猜测
Confirming what I already suspected.
你以前是中情局的
You're former CIA.
-太荒谬了 -你的举动
- That's ridiculous. - The way you comport yourself.
当你被质疑时的举动
Your mannerisms when you're being questioned.
都是中情局的经典审讯训练
It's all classic CIA interrogation training.
而我看你的档案时
And when I looked into your records,
档案上没有的东西吸引了我的注意力
it's what wasn't there that caught my eye.
在研究生毕业后有14个月的空档
There's a 14 month gap, like a donut hole,
就像是甜甜圈的洞
right after graduate school.
你知道什么事要花14个月吗 间谍训练
You know what takes 14 months? Spy training.
然后就是塔尔
And then there's Tal,
他每一步都在系统性的针对中情局
who has systematically targeted the CIA every step of the way,
而现在他盯上你了
and now he's targeting you.
没有记录显示你在局里工作过
There's no record of your service with the agency.
只有一种可能
That can only mean one thing...
你是秘密特工
You were black ops.
-不好意思 -有事吗
- Excuse me. - Can I help you?
是的 你是新的房♥主吗
Yeah, uh, you the new owners?
不 我是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
No, realtors.
有人要买♥♥下这里吗
Is someone going to buy the place?
都空了好几个月了
It's been lying empty for months.
希望如此
Hope so.
是真的吗 你以前是中情局的吗
Is that true? Are you former CIA?
生命危在旦夕
Lives are at stake
而你隐瞒了重要信息
and you're withholding critical information.
你们从早上开始就在这里了 对吧
Oh, you guys have been here since the morning, huh?
客户迟到了
It's a late client.
迟到得可真久
Wow, really late.
是的 很高兴和你交谈
Yeah, well, nice talking to you.
你也是
You too.
我们得走了
We gotta move!
你放心把枪交给她吗
You trust her with a gun?
我相信她想活下去 走吧
I trust she wants to live. Let's go.
车在后面 快走
Car's out back! Let's go!
我是基顿探员
This is Agent Keaton.
我们刚在安全屋遭到袭击
We've just been attacked at the safe house.
现在返回
We're headed back now.
你说生命危在旦夕
You said lives were at stake.
塔尔在谋划什么
What is Tal planning?
对旅游景点的大规模袭击
A large-scale attack on a tourist site.
-哪一个 -我们不知道地点
- Which one? - We don't know which one
也不知道发生时间
and we don't know when it's happening.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表