剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
With Microsoft AI,
我通过整合上千张监控照片
I reproduced the airport by stitching together
重建了机场
thousands of CCTV photos,
所以我能看到你们所看到的
that's how I could see everything that you could see.
我之前都不知道可以这样
I didn't know that was possible.
我要是有更多时间 我可以使用人工智能服务
Yeah, if I had more time, I could use this AI service
分离人群中特定的物件
that can isolated specific object in the crowd.
比如什么
Like what?
珠宝 手表 帽子 武器
A piece of jewlwery, a watch, a hat, a weapon.
没有它你似乎也做得很好
Seems like you did a really good job without it.
我给你看一样东西
Let me show you something.
戴上全息眼镜
Put on the HoloLens.
从头顶穿过
你看到的全息图像
So the hollow gram that you can see
就是机场航站楼的3D设计图
is a 3D blueprint of the airport terminal.
太赞了
Amazing.
伸出手 把屋顶揭开
Now reach out and take off the roof.
下一层
Next level.
放大
Zoom in.
看到没
See?
就好像我跟你们在一起一样
Like I was right there with you guys.
今天要不是你我们肯定找不到方向
You know, we would've been lost out there without you today.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thanks, Daniel.
晚安 凯特
Good night, Kate.
华盛顿特区
联调局总部
大约一小时前拘押了阿克索伊
Took Aksoy into custody about an hour ago.
我们希望他能给我们提供一些关于
We're hoping that he gives us some intel on
海外针对美国阴谋以及其同谋的情报
overseas plots against the U.S. and its allies.
谢谢你为我们警告了他
Nice work flagging him for us.
很高兴又能工作了
It's good to be working again.
你女儿
Your daughter.
她最近在没有告知她父亲的情况下看望你
She's been visiting you without her father's knowledge.
-有问题吗 -你说呢
- Is that a problem? - You tell me.
克里斯在我被捕的那天就离开了我
Chris left me the day that I was arrested.
我以前怪他 现在不了
I used to blame him for it. I don't now.
他为了我的事业做了很多牺牲 而我背叛了他
He made a lot of sacrifices for my career, and I betrayed him.
他不是那种会忘记这种事的人
He's not the kind of person who'd get over something like that.
为什么不告诉他真♥相♥
Why not just tell him the truth?
这个
Well...
你得明白我失去的那些探员
You have to understand that the agents that I lost
就像我们的家人一样
were like family to us.
没有一个有错过过汉娜的生日
Not a single one of them had ever missed one of Hannah's birthdays.
如果我告诉克里斯 我担心他会
So if I told Chris, then I fear that he would
告知公众来救我
go public to try to save me.
而这意味着汉娜在她的余生里
And that would mean that Hannah would have to live
都会知道她之所以活着
the rest of her life knowing that she was alive
是因为他们死了
because they weren't.
要是克里斯知道我在和她见面 他一定会阻止的
If Chris finds out I'm meeting her, he'll put an end to it.
过去三年没有她 我勉强活了下来 所以
I spent the last three years barely surviving without her. So...
我不确定我还能再经历一次
I'm not sure I could go through that again.
为此你愿意撒谎吗
And you're willing to lie to ensure that?
我愿意做任何事
I'd do anything.
如果他问我
If he asks me...
我会告诉他真♥相♥
I will tell him the truth.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
打扰下
Excuse me.
-有什么能帮到你的吗 -希望能
- Can I help you? - I hope so.
我有点走投无路了
I'm sort of desperate.
我们的网络用不了
Our network isn't working.
-我觉得 -我可以派个技术员来
- I think. - I can send a tech.
但你得提交一份正式申请
But you're gonna have to file an official request for support.
我在反情报程序部工作
I work with the CoIntel Division.
但如果我在下午简报之前
But I won't be for long if I can't access
拿不到我需要的信息的话我离下岗就不远了
the information I need before the briefing this afternoon.
我要维修设备
I got some maintenance to perform here.
不会耽误太久的
I'm sure it won't take long.
拜托了
Please?
我现在上去
I will head up there now.
万分感谢
Thank you so much.
我要去大厅里见一个司法部的人 我马上上去
I'm meeting a DOJ contact in the lobby, but I'll be right up.
没问题
No problem.
你在我桌上留了张纸条
You left a note on my desk.
找我♥干♥什么
What is this about?
你的秘密暴露了
Your secret is showing.
你喜欢基顿探员
You have feelings for Agent Keaton.
我钦佩他
I admire him.
我很感激他救了我的命
I'm grateful he saved my life.
但你这么自私 哪懂把他人安危
But what would you know about putting someone else's
置于自己之前
well-being before your own?
你让你的女儿失去了妈妈
I mean, you left your daughter without a mother.
汉娜 对吗
Hannah, right?
基顿自从失去莱恩后就很脆弱
Keaton's vulnerable since he lost Laine.
他觉得你会帮助他找到塔尔
He thinks you're gonna help him find Tal?
你不会的 你玷污了中情局
You're not. You left a stain on the agency.
你伤害了组织 伤害了基顿
You damaged the institution. You damaged Keaton.
你不仅夺走了莱恩
You didn't just take away Laine.
你还夺走了他相信他人的能力
You took his ability to trust.
而你能让他恢复从前吗
And you're gonna give that back to him?
我只想帮助
I just want to help.
毫不怀疑
I have no doubt that you do.
他们让我在会上
Yeah, they've asked me to participate
参与小组讨论
in a panel discussion at the conference.
关于下一代识别系统生物特征数据库
It's on the NGI biometrics database.
安全警报
抱歉 我得挂了
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
参议员吃了纳洛酮
The senator's been given Naloxone,
可以解毒阿克索伊用来袭击他的芬太尼
and an antidote to the Fentanyl that Aksoy used to poison him.
应该可以完全恢复
He's expected to make a full recovery.
我们今天救了一条人命
We saved a life today.
还解决了一个致命特工
And we took a deadly operative off the board.
开始是谁提醒你的阿克索伊
Who alerted you to Aksoy in the first place?
谢帕德
Shepherd.
基顿 我能和你谈谈吗
Keaton, can I have a word?
私下谈
In private?
怎么了
What's going on?
有人企图进入
We had an attempted breach of
局里的加密网络
one of the Bureau's encrypted networks.
不管是谁 他们很小心
And whoever it was, they were careful.
我们几乎没注意到他们进入了系统
We barely noticed that they were on the system.
他们在找谁
What were they after?
雇佣保密线人
Paid Confidential Informant files.
全部15000个
All 15,000 of them.
使用的搜索条件
And the search criteria used
暗示他们想找的是米克海尔·塔尔
indicates that the focus was on Mikhail Tal.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
做什么
Do what?
你靠自己进入了终端机吗
Did you access that terminal on your own?
还是你操控了某人帮你进入
Or did you manipulate someone into doing it for you?
如果你想指控我什么 基顿探员
If you have an accusation to make, Agent Keaton,
就直说
then make it.
你试图获取关于米克海尔·塔尔的机密情报
You tried to access classified intelligence on Mikhail Tal
我专门跟你说了不行
after I explicitly told you not to.
我向你索取联调局关于
When I asked you for access to the FBI files
雇佣保密线人的资料时
on Paid Confidential Informants,
你真以为我指望你给我吗
did you actually think that I thought that you would say yes?
我问你是为了让安娜·克鲁兹能听到
I asked you so Anna Cruz would hear me ask you.
我没有试图获取那些资料 基顿探员
I didn't try to access those files, Agent Keaton.
安娜·克鲁兹才是
Anna Cruz did.
她为什么这么做
Why would she do that?
因为她是给塔尔工作的间谍
Because she's a mole working for Tal.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表