剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
She's doing okay.
医生说他有信心她会挺过来 所以
Doctor said he's confident, so...
他们现在给她打了镇静剂
They got her knocked out on the good stuff right now.
不得不说
Hate to say this,
但我开始有点关心她了
but, um, kinda grown to care about her.
她醒来后你跟她说吧
Why don't you tell her that when she wakes up.
我才不会
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
我要去买♥♥咖啡 你要吗
Gonna get a coffee, you want one?
不了 我待会儿来找你
No, no. I'll catch up with you later.
你把我们吓死了 杰姬
Gave us quite a scare, Jacquie.
但你会很开心知道
But you'll be happy to know that
也不算完全失败
it wasn't a complete loss...
抓到了一个德克尔的暗♥杀♥者
wrapped up one of Decker's assassins.
丹尼尔会让他开口
Daniel's gonna get him to talk.
塔尔使用那个偷来技术所做出的交易
And all those payments that Tal made using the stolen tech...
给了我们很多新线索
gave us a ton of new leads.
你出院后桌上会有很多文件
Gonna be a thick file on your desk when you get out of here,
所以你最好准备好工作
so you better be ready to work.
我讨厌医院
I hate hospitals.
莱恩被杀的时候 我
When Laine was killed, I, uh,
我用力砸这面墙
punched this wall so hard...
手上断了6根骨头
Broke six bones in my hand.
就在这医院的
Had those bones set
大厅里把骨头接回去的
right here in this hospital right down the hall.
医生说疼痛最终会消失
Doc said that the pain would eventually go away...
最后确实消失了
eventually it did.
有些日子
Some days...
有些日子我的手感觉会不太对劲
Some days my hand just doesn't feel quite right.
感觉和平时不同
It feels different.
威尔 中情局刚才来了
Will, the CIA was just here.
他们把塔尔的特工带走了
They just moved Tal's operative out of holding.
什么 带去哪了
What? Where?
他们局里的黑点 说我们的安保太松懈了
An Agency Black Site, said our security was too lax.
不希望内梅克事件再次上演
Didn't want what happened to Nemec to happen to this guy.
-那不是我们的错 -我知道
- That wasn't our fault. - I know.
-他们答应说会分享情报 -谁授权的
- They promise to share to intel. - Who authorized this?
问题就在这儿 威尔 这是高层下令
That's the thing, Will. This was top down.
白宫授权
Authorization came from the White House.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问亲自来找莫利内罗
National Security Advisor came down here to talk Molinero himself.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局顾问
NSA advisor?
他刚离开
He just left.
完事了吗
Is it done?
解决了
It's done.
我会确保联调局不会再来干扰我们
I'll see to it that we don't have any more problems with the FBI.
别担心 你来对地方了
Don't worry, you're in the right place.
我叫威尔
My name's Will.
贝丝
Beth.
幸会 贝丝 你第一次来吗
Pleasure to meet you, Beth. This your first time?
是的
Yes.
跟我们来吧
Come join us.
各位 我们开始吧
Okay, everyone, let's get started.
欢迎来到哀悼互助小组
Welcome to the grief support group.
我叫威尔 三年前我失去了我未婚妻莱恩
My name is Will, and I lost my fiancée Laine three years ago.
然后
And...
这是彻底的失败 基顿探员
This was an outright loss, Agent Keaton.
你让在手边的塔尔就这么溜走了
You had Tal in your grasp, and you let him slip away.
我们救了一个无辜平民 我表示支持
We saved an innocent civilian. I'll stand by that.
我可不想沾上布雷登·德克尔的鲜血
I was not gonna have Braden Decker's blood on my hands.
以什么作为代价
At what cost?
就因为塔尔仍逍遥法外
How much more blood is gonna spill
还要多少人流血
because Tal is still out there?
你本可以今天就为这事画上句号♥的
You could have ended it today.
你担心指尖沾上血吗
You're worried about getting blood on your fingernails?
你到时会在血泊里游泳
You're gonna be swimming in it.
你想抓住塔尔
You wanna catch Tal,
你想为莱恩的死复仇
you wanna avenge Laine's death,
你就得牺牲一点自己 基顿探员
you're gonna have to sacrifice a part of yourself, Agent Keaton.
抓住塔尔需要付出高昂代价
Catching Tal comes at a very high price
从我所看到的情况来看
and from the actions that I've seen,
你并不愿意付出这代价
you're not willing to pay it.
你就愿意
And you are?
当然
Absolutely.
看看你的下场
And how'd that work out for you?
塔尔仍然在外 夺取无辜人♥民♥的性命
Tal's still out there running around taking innocent lives,
而你会独自一人死在这牢房♥里
and you're gonna die alone in this cage.
你不知道我的债 你不知道我牺牲了什么
You don't know my debt, you have no clue of what I've sacrificed.
说到付出高昂代价
Talk about paying a high price,
事实是 你从来没有完成任务
truth is, you have never gotten the job done.
我不需要为了抓到杀人犯让自己也变成杀人犯
I don't need to be a murderer to catch one.
喂
Hello?
我需要帮忙
艾丽卡
Erica.
你哪儿来的电♥话♥
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
你的线人还在
Are your contacts still in harness
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部的反情报组里吗
within Russian Intelligence, line KR?
嗯 你需要什么
Yes, what do you need?
我得和塔尔联♥系♥
I need to speak with Tal.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表