剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Please don't punish Hannah because you hate me.
你以为这是我来的原因吗 为了惩罚你
You think that's why I'm here--to punish you?
这跟你无关 关乎的是我女儿
This isn't about you. This is about my daughter.
你离开后 你毁了她
When you left, you destroyed her.
但你们不会谈论这些
But you don't talk about that.
你们不会谈论她很多天无法进食
You don't talk about how she couldn't eat for days,
不肯离开她房♥间
how she didn't leave her room,
缺了很多课 不得不在暑假补课
How she missed so much school, she had to take summer classes.
你知道这些吗
Did you know that?
-不 -当然不知道了
- No. - No, of course you didn't,
因为你不在 艾丽卡
because you weren't there, Erica.
我在
I was.
听着
Look...
你离开后
after you left,
我花了好几个月才让我的孩子恢复
it took months to get my child back.
我知道你爱她 我知道
And I know you love her. I do.
但我不能再让你伤害她
But I cannot let you hurt her again.
威尔
Will.
我有发现了
I've got something.
亚历山大·奇戈林30多岁
Alexander Chigorin's in his 30s.
他是前车♥臣♥特种部队的
He's former Chechen Special Forces.
他青年时期就被塔尔招募
He was recruited by Tal as a teenager,
他是塔尔最资深的副手之一
and he's one of Tal's most senior lieutenants.
我查阅了他降落的机场
I reviewed the security footage within a five-block radius
五个街区范围内的监控录像
of the airfield where his plane landed.
我发现了这个
And I found this.
那是奇戈林
That's Chigorin.
这是昨天早上9点07分
This was yesterday morning at 9:07 a.M.
离机场一个街区
This is a block away from the airfield
肯定是他们刚离开飞机的时候
It must have been as soon as they left the plane.
他在哪
Where is he?
我调出了录像里的车牌照
I pulled the license plate number from the footage,
我正在搜索
and I'm running a search now.
布莱顿海滩
纽约
奇戈林的车到了这个地址
Chigorin's vehicle was tracked to this address,
执法部门眼中的地下俄♥罗♥斯♥社交俱乐部
known to law enforcement as the Underground Russian Social Club.
任务是以最快速度
The mission is to extract him alive
活捉他 但肯定不会容易
and as quickly as possible, but it's not gonna be easy.
他们会有武器 且极度危险
They're gonna be armed and extremely dangerous.
我们能越久不被发现
The longer our presence can go undetected,
越好
the better.
行动
Let's move.
你说会需要好几个小时
You said this would take a few hours.
这个CAD文件比我想象中大
The CAD files are larger than I thought.
我只能一次上传一个
I have to upload them one at a time.
警卫
Guard.
我有话要和基顿探员说
I need to speak with Agent Keaton.
-他不在 -赞恩探员也行
- He's not here. - Okay, Agent Zain.
任何反情报组的人 这很重要
Anyone in Counterintel. It's really important.
-他们都出去了 -哪里
- They're all out. - Where?
证明你想和他合作
Prove you want to work for him,
不然会有后果的
or there will be consequences.
什么事
What is it?
我是谢帕德
It's Shepherd.
我有紧急消息要告诉塔尔
I have an urgent message for Tal.
联调局知道奇戈林在哪
FBI knows where Chigorin is.
他该撤走他 立刻警告他
He should get him out. Warn him now.
联调局
FBI!
不准动
Nobody move!
别想了
Don't do it!
马上就完了
Almost done.
未知号♥码
联调局 快跑
-电脑给我 -什么
- Give me the laptop. - What?
联调局来了 电脑给我 快
FBI's coming. Give me the laptop, now!
联调局 举起手来 举起手来
FBI! Hands up! Hands up!
趴下 我叫你趴下
Get down on the ground! I said get on the ground!
趴下 趴下
On the ground! Get down, get down!
安全
All clear.
发现他了
Got him.
快开
Come on, go!
你还好吗
You okay?
我本来都抓到他了 我让他跑了
He was in my hands. I let him get away.
来 我有东西给你看
Come on. I want to show you something.
这是什么
What are these?
凯西·洪为爱尔康国际
Detailed schematics of the facility
设计的大楼的详细图解
Kathy Hong helped design for Alcon.
这些是奇戈林手上那台电脑上的
These were on the laptop Chigorin was carrying.
这栋楼可完全自给
This building is completely self-sustained.
不需要外部电源或水源
There is no need for external power or water.
如果你想要一个与外界隔离的地方 这堪称完美
Perfect if you want a location off the grid.
没错
Exactly.
这就是马埃斯特腊 威尔 肯定是
This is Sierra Maestra, Will. It has to be.
所以塔尔想要这台电脑
That's why Tal wanted this laptop.
他打算在那搞事
He was planning something there.
问题是什么
Question is, what?
我很想她
I miss her.
我每天都想她
I miss her every day.
我也是
So do I.
我听到那个声音后
When I heard that voice,
就像我回到了她死的那天
it was like I was right back there the day she died.
我以为过了这么多年感觉会不一样
I thought it would somehow feel different after all these years.
但是并没有
Uh, but it doesn't.
对吗
Does it?
是的
No.
我知道你不想谈这事
Well, I know you don't like to talk about it,
但如果你想 你可以找我
but if you want to, I'm here.
或许改天吧
Maybe some other time.
-你去哪了 -纽约
- Where were you? - New York.
奇戈林 你抓到他了吗
Chigorin? Did you get him?
没有
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为这一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
如果你还有事瞒着我
If there's anything else that you're keeping from me,
现在告诉我
I need to know it now.
没有
No...
我伤害你够深了
I've hurt you enough.
安娜·克鲁兹死的那天
The day that Anna Cruz was killed,
塔尔用她的手♥机♥给我打电♥话♥
Tal called me on her cell phone...
说他知道莱恩在死前说了什么
said he knew what Laine said before she died.
他就是想扰乱了你的心智
He was just trying to get into your head.
也许
Maybe.
也许他说的是实话
Maybe he was telling the truth.
也许奇戈林跟他说了飞机上的事
Maybe Chigorin told him exactly what happened on that plane.
但我必须知道
But I have to know.
中情局说莱恩乘坐飞机的
The CIA said that the black box...
黑匣子在事故中被毁了
on Laine's plane was destroyed in the crash?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
飞行记录仪可以承受
Flight recorders are designed to withstand
最强大的冲击力
the most severe impact.
我亲身经历过
And I know from first-hand experience
我知道中情局以前就对黑匣子撒过慌
that the CIA has lied about black boxes before.
它还在吗
Does it exist?
基顿探员 很晚了
Agent Keaton, it's late.
我不想跟你就一个
I really don't want to argue about a black box
中情局总部
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
三年前被毁的黑匣子而争论
that was destroyed three years ago.
它还在吗
Does it exist?
我要听你回答 现在就要
I need to hear it, and I need to hear it right now.
不然我就要发起公开调查
Or I'm launching a public investigation as to why
为什么塔尔特工被关在中情局位于古巴的黑点
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表