剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Cabrera can help you with that.
基顿探员
Agent Keaton.
节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss.
中情局只有少数人知道
Only a handful of people at the CIA knew the identities
死于最近袭击里的四个特工的身份
of the four operatives killed at the recent attacks.
塔尔肯定是从他们中一人获得的名字
Tal had to have gotten the names from one of them.
一共有12人
These are the 12 people.
这些是我们的嫌犯
These are our suspects.
开始干活
Let's go to work.
基顿
Keaton?
你有发现吗
What, you got something?
罗伯特·列侬没问题
Robert Lennon checks out.
从一开始 他就声称
From the beginning, he's been claiming that
他不知道布莱恩·兰尼克
he had no knowledge of Brian Lanich's whereabouts
在袭击当天的下落
the day of the attack.
我得到确认他说的是实话
I just got confirmation that he was telling the truth.
他不可能泄密
He couldn't have done it.
那就是她
That's her.
艾丽卡·谢帕德
Erica Shepherd.
她在和塔尔合作
She's the one that's working with Tal.
等等
Whoa, wait.
我们还没有足够的证据
Look, we don't have it yet. We don't have enough evidence.
你现在去质问她 她或许就不会被定罪
You confront her now, you risk her conviction.
我们会找到证据的 威尔 必须按规章办事
We'll get it, Will. We have to do this by the book.
-我会的 -你去哪
- I will. - Where are you going?
就想和她聊聊
Just wanna talk to her.
托马斯
Thomas.
尼雅
Nia.
很开心见到你们
It's good to see you guys.
我们也是 威尔
You, too, Will.
我们很想你
We miss you.
你很久不来我们家了
You don't come by the house anymore.
我知道 抱歉 太忙了
I know. I'm sorry. I've been a little busy.
你还是可以来看看
You can still visit, you know.
这点没变
That hasn't changed.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
我给你们留了座位
Saved these seats for you guys.
你知道流程是怎样的吗
You know how this is gonna work?
局长会上去
Yeah, well the, uh, director's gonna get up
说几句话
and he's gonna say a few words.
然后在荣誉书中加上莱恩的名字
And then he's gonna put Laine's name in the Book of Honor.
她的星星已经在墙上了
Her star's already on the wall.
我给了中情局我的女儿
I gave the CIA my daughter.
他们就给我一颗星星
They give me a star.
我失陪一下
Can you, uh, excuse me for a minute, please?
艾丽卡·谢帕德
Erica Shepherd.
基顿探员 你最近怎么样
Agent Keaton. How have you been?
一般
I've been better.
我在想
So I was wondering, um,
你们对塔尔的调查进展得如何了
how's the progress on the Tal investigation?
有什么新发现吗
Any closer to catching him?
抱歉 我不能说
I'm sorry, I can't say.
你还是联调局调查的带头人吗
Are you still heading up the investigation for the FBI?
是的
I am.
抱歉 不能说
Sorry, can't say.
不过有些消息
Though there has been some talk.
不是正式的 就是家庭成员间的八卦
Nothing official, just gossip among family members.
什么样的八卦
What kind of gossip?
什么都有
A little bit of everything.
有的人认为他在和俄方合作
Some people think that he was working with the Russians.
有的人认为他在和一个美国人合作
Others think that he was working with an American.
实际上 有的人认为就是中情局内部人员
In fact, some think from the CIA.
你怎么想
And what do you think?
我想不管是谁 都应该担心
I think that whoever it is should be worried.
因为我迟早会找到他们
'Cause sooner or later, I'm gonna find them.
我相信你会的
I'm confident that you will.
该睡觉了
It's time to go to bed.
什么
What?
我明早很早要去上班
I have to be at work early in the morning
我不想像今天那样赶时间
and I'm not gonna be rushed like I was today.
-该睡觉了 -好
- It is time to go to bed. - Okay.
你做作业了吗
Did you do your homework?
我忘了 我会在早上做
I forgot. I'll do it in the morning.
我会很早起床 我保证
I'll wake up early. I promise.
汉娜 你13岁了
Hannah, you are 13 years old.
你能告诉我为什么我晚上要叫你睡觉
Can you explain to me why I'm telling you to go to bed at night,
问你刷牙没有
asking you if you've brushed your teeth,
每天早上还要催你起床吗
and I'm dragging you out of bed every morning?
-对不起 -对不起不是答案
- I'm sorry. - Sorry isn't an answer!
对不起在现实生活中没用
And sorry is not gonna cut it in the real world!
你得开始照顾你自己
You have got to start taking care of yourself!
抱歉 我累了
I'm sorry. I'm exhausted.
你得开始照顾自己
You have got to start taking care of yourself.
我不会永远都在你身边照顾你
I'm not always gonna be here to take care of you.
完成作业
Do your homework.
抱歉 借过 借过
I'm sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me.
你说得对
You were right.
什么
About what?
艾丽卡·谢帕德
Erica Shepherd.
你是对的
You were right.
我们有传票了吗
We got the subpoenas?
嗯 通讯公♥司♥把她家今早的电♥话♥记录
Yeah, the phone company turned over the records
发过来了
of her family's phones this morning.
她用了她丈夫的手♥机♥
She was using her husband's cell.
不 她女儿的
No, her daughter's.
袭击当天早上 有一通电♥话♥
There's one incoming call from a known Tal associate
来自一个已知的塔尔同伙
on the morning of the attacks.
威尔 就在第一个人死亡前不到一小时
Will, it is less than an hour before the first death.
我们抓住她把柄了 她现在在哪
We got her. Where is she now?
汉娜 你在哪
Hey, Hannah. Where are you?
好 我就快到了
Okay, well, I'm almost there.
我会在博物馆入口等你
I'll meet you outside the museum entrance.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
全体探员立刻上去抓人
All agents move in. Move in now!
-快快 -联调局
- Go, go, go! - FBI!
-别动 -别动
- Don't move! - Do not move!
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
-快 -双手抱头
- Do it now! - Hands behind your head!
站起来
Stand up.
艾丽卡·谢帕德
Erica Shepherd,
你因从事间谍活动
you're under arrest for espionage
以及谋叛美国而被捕
and conspiracy against the United States of America.
我知道你做了什么 我什么都知道了
I know what you did. I know everything.
你的生活结束了
Life is over.
-带她走 -等等
- Get her away from me. - Wait.
我女儿马上就要过来 让我和她道别
My daughter's on her way here. Let me say good-bye to her.
不行 带她走
No. Get her out of here.
拜托
Please.
拜托了
Please, please!
汉娜
Hannah!
现在
别说你名字
Don't say your name.
别说你找谁
Don't say who you're calling for.
告诉我发给你的第一个三位密♥码♥
Just give me the first three-digit code you were sent.
BQR
BQR.
-第二个三位密♥码♥ -7RK
- The second three-digit code. - 7RK.
稍等
One moment.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好 艾丽卡
Hello, Erica.
塔尔
Tal?
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表