剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
All right, listen up.
德克尔有生命危险 我们要保护他
Decker's life is in danger, we need to protect him.
但这也是我们第一条有关塔尔下落的真正线索
But this is also our first legitimate line on Tal,
所以我们要双管齐下
so we're gonna play it both ways.
布拉格 你和佩蒂格鲁衔接
Bragg, you link up with Pettigrew.
我们追踪塔尔的同时在德克尔周围设置保护线
Put a protective perimeter around Decker while we hone in on Tal.
不要联♥系♥德克尔
Don't contact Decker,
不要让任何人知道我们在监视
don't alert anyone that we're watching.
照这个速度 再过几小时
At this rate, it's only gonna be a couple of hours
我们就能看到塔尔了
before we have Tal in our sights.
佩蒂格鲁 德克尔在哪
Pettigrew, where's Decker?
离开了网咖 在移♥动♥
Left the internet café, he's on the move.
好 塔尔派了职业杀手跟踪他
Okay, Tal's tasking a professional hitter to him.
布拉格正带着一支安保队伍
Bragg is on his way with a security team
赶往你的位置
to your position right now
准备设立一条秘密安全警戒线
to establish a secure, silent perimeter.
-可能不是很容易办到 -为什么
- That's not gonna be easy. - Why's that?
德克尔要去安门戴尔赛马场
Decker's headed to Ammendale Racetrack.
赛马场 他去那做什么
The horse track? What's he doing there?
不知道
Not clear.
好 你继续跟着他
All right, you stay on him.
布拉格和人♥质♥救援队马上就到
Bragg and the HRT team will be there soon.
收到
Copy that.
封锁赛马场非常有技术挑战性
A racetrack is a tactically challenging place to lock down.
你的保护小组走错一步
One false move from your protective detail,
塔尔就会察觉到 他就会消失
Tal will be alerted. He will vanish.
救援队只用保证德克尔短时间内安全
Team will only have to keep Decker secure for a little while longer.
没事的
We'll be fine.
这会让我们接近塔尔的位置吗
Does that get us closer to Tal's location?
-华盛顿东南方 -我们抓到他了 威尔
- Southeast D.C. - We got him, Will.
再交易一次 最多两次
One or two more hits max
我们就能获得塔尔准确的定位坐标
and we can have Tal's exact GPS coordinates.
丹尼尔 跟我来
Daniel, you're with me.
凯特 一旦有了坐标
Kate, as soon as those coordinates come in,
立马通知我
you let me know.
我们要做好准备抓捕塔尔
We're gonna be in position to take Tal down.
你刚才做了正确的决定 威尔
You know, you made the right call back there, Will,
没听谢帕德的
with Shepherd.
凯特 进度如何
Kate, where are we?
一旦塔尔再次使用程序
Once Tal uses the program again,
我就能给你更详细的坐标
I'll be able to give you more detailed coordinates.
秘密掩护
Silent cover.
战术小队守在边缘 便衣组紧随其后
Tac-team on the perimeter, plainclothes fall in on a tighter follow.
低调行事 直到无法再低调
Keep this quiet until we can't.
发现任何枪手踪迹 任何情况踪迹
Any sign of the hitter, any sign of anything,
我们就行动 救出那小孩 明白吗
we collapse the envelope and save the kid, all right?
好了
Okay.
女士们先生们 下场比赛
Ladies and Gentlemen, our next race
将是安门戴尔邀请赛的第八轮
will be the eighth running on the Ammendale Invitational,
保证金五万美元
and we have a $50,000 guarantee.
这会是一轮纯种马比赛
This will be an invitational handicap for your own basis
距离一英里
at a distance of one mile.
大多数此类比赛都会在五分钟内结束
Most times of that race is just under five minutes.
又一个平民坐在了他旁边
Another civilian just sat down next to him.
他叫奥斯卡·毕谢普
And...his name is Oscar Bishop.
他和德克尔都就读于霍普金斯大学
He went to Hopkins with Decker,
但一年后他就辍学了
but he dropped out after one year.
从那以后他似乎就一直在从事
And since then it looks like he's been doing
中级黑客工作
some mid-level hacker work.
-谢谢过来见我 -嗯
- Thanks for meeting me here. - Yeah.
给我看看
Let me see it.
你能帮我分♥析♥吗
Could you analyze that for me?
如果上载架构如你所说 我就不需要分♥析♥
If the upload architecture is what you described, I don't need to.
那是国安局专利 百分百
That's NSA proprietary, 100%.
很多人都会对这个感兴趣
There's a lot of people who'd be very interested in what you have.
你为什么在电♥话♥里没跟我说这个
Why didn't you tell me that on the phone?
因为我想买♥♥
'Cause I wanna buy it.
我可以给你20万
I'll give you 200 grand.
-不 我不想卖♥♥ -那你打算怎么做
- No, I don't wanna sell it. - Then what's your plan?
我会还给国安局 我需要这么做
I'll give it back to the NSA. I need to.
哥们 他们会灭了你
Dude, they will crucify you.
不管你想不想承认
Whether or not you wanna admit this,
你现在是一起重大网络犯罪的共犯
you're now an accessory to a very serious cybercrime.
我会说出真♥相♥
I'll tell the truth.
-真♥相♥ -是的
- The truth? - Yeah.
你接了乌鸦任务的活 然后一个女人
That you got it from some lady at a waterfall
在瀑布旁给你的吗
for a TaskRaven job?
我还是站在你这边的 我都不信
I'm on your side, and I barely believe it.
布雷登 要么卖♥♥掉要么一走了之
Braden, sell it or walk away.
我都做不到
I can't do either.
我不能待在这儿 祝你好运
I can't be here. Good luck.
等
Wai--
有动静了
We got a hit.
大西洋街 看上去像是工业用地
Atlantic Street, it looks like an industrial tract.
收到
Got it.
丹尼尔 如果我们找到他们 你知道
Daniel, if we find them, you know there's no version of this
塔尔是不可能束手就擒的
where Tal's gonna allow himself to be arrested.
他不会犹豫 所以我们也不能
He's not gonna hesitate, so we can't.
明白
Understood.
一个可疑塔尔特工正朝德克尔走去
We got a possible Tal operative moving towards Decker.
他得拖住
He needs to hold off.
你还没有足够多的信息找到塔尔
You don't have enough to find Tal.
布拉格 尽力拖延
Bragg, hold off as long as you can.
小心 柯林斯 他朝你那边来了
Heads up, Collins, he's coming your way.
该死 我们暴露了
Damn it, we've been made.
枪手被制♥服♥
Hitter neutralized.
派小队到楼梯井 把他带回局里
Send the team to the stairwell, take him into custody.
佩蒂格鲁 你还盯着那小孩吗
Pettigrew, do you still have eyes on the kid?
是的
I got him.
就是这个
That's it.
基顿 我们获得一个可能位置
Keaton, we have a positive location,
梅多布鲁克露台1324号♥ 是一块工业用地
It's 1324 Meadowbrook Terrace. It's an industrial space.
梅多布鲁克露台 收到
Meadowbrook Terrace, got it.
好的 就是现在了
All right, this is it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
有枪
Gun!
该死 交火 交火
Damn it, engage! Engage!
不
No!
枪手倒下 枪手倒下
Shooter down! Shooter down!
叫救护车 叫救护车
Call an ambulance, all right? Call an ambulance!
杰姬 你还好吗
Jacquie, you all right?
杰姬 你还好吗 坚持住
Jacquie, you all right? Stay with me.
我发誓我们会带你离开
I swear, we're gonna get you out of here.
我们会带你离开的 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, all right?
你没事 你没事 你表现很好
You're fine, you're fine. You're doing all right.
坚持住
Stay with me, come on.
我们回楼下去吧
Let's circle back downstairs.
不 我们错过他了
No, we missed him.
他走了
He's gone.
别担心
Rest easy.
软件已经安全回到国安局
The software's been safely returned to the NSA,
他们很自信可以排除
and they're confident they can troubleshoot
任何可能有的故障
anything that might have been done.
我不是故意要造成这局面的
I didn't mean to cause all this.
是的
Well, you didn't.
你只是跟错误的人搅在了一起
You just got involved with the wrong people.
你之前想要弥补的
You were trying to do the right thing.
那个救我的探员 她会没事吗
The agent who saved me, is she gonna be okay?
她现在在医院
Well, she's in the hospital now,
但她很坚强
but she's tough.
她情况不错
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表