剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Bragg! Bragg!
你没事吧
You okay?
布拉格 布拉格
Bragg. Bragg!
醒醒 布拉格
Wake up.Bragg.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事
Yeah.
应该没什么大碍 陪在他身边
Looks like he's gonna be okay. Stay with him.
杰姬
Hey, Jacquie.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
但愿可以
I hope so.
威尔 威尔 在吗
Will? Will, are you there?
我在 凯特
Yeah, Kate.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm good.
布拉格受了点伤 但应该没大碍
Bragg's a little injured, but I think he's gonna be fine.
发生了什么
What happened?
塔尔知道我们要来
Tal knew we were coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
布拉格怎么样了
How's Bragg?
只是表皮伤 会没事的
Superficial wound. He'll be okay.
凯特说你警告了她制♥造♥厂的事
Kate said you warned her about the plant.
我需要你活着
I need you alive.
你怎么知道这是个圈套
How'd you know it was a setup?
我们第一天工作时我就告诉过你
I told you our first day of working together
塔尔知道你是怎么调查的
that Tal knows how your investigations work
也知道如何应对它们
and he knows how to beat them.
这一点没有改变
That hasn't changed.
制♥造♥厂爆♥炸♥使布拉格和四名人♥质♥救援部队成员受了伤
That plant bombing hurt Bragg and four other HRT members.
而现在我们根本不知道塔尔会如何袭击
Now we have no idea how Tal's gonna attack.
我知道你不想听这个
I know you don't wanna hear this,
但阻止今天的袭击并不是你的首要任务
but stopping that attack today is not your priority.
阻止塔尔才是
Stopping Tal is.
你为什么要这么说
Why do you say that?
你认为阻止这次袭击
Do you think stopping this attack
真的有用吗
will make any difference whatsoever?
没用的
Because it won't.
塔尔会一次又一次地杀害平民
Tal's gonna continue to murder civilians
直到他被消灭
again and again until he is eliminated.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
我每晚躺在床上都在想
You don't think I lie in bed every single night
怎样才能一枪射穿他的脑子
trying to figure out how to put a bullet in his head?
那就做啊
Then do it.
等我阻止了袭击再说
Not until I stop the attack.
我知道按计划我们应该一起去
I know the plan was for us to go together,
但是事态改变了 你也需要改变
but events have changed, and you need to change too.
飞机已经准备就绪了
There is a plane standing at the ready.
让我走
Let me go.
塔尔一看到你就会杀了你
Tal will kill you the moment he sees you.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
几周前
A few weeks back,
你在特区追捕塔尔
you were going after Tal in D.C.
可你没有抓他
Instead of capturing him,
反而选择去救一个叫布雷登·德克尔的19岁少年
you chose to save the life of a 19-year-old, Braden Decker.
你为了一个无辜的生命放弃了塔尔
You gave up Tal for one innocent life.
我不能接受 所以我自作主张
I couldn't live with that, so I used my own tactics.
从证据中偷了一部一次性电♥话♥
I stole a burner phone out of evidence.
你干了什么
You did what?
我给原来的联♥系♥人发送了信♥号♥♥
I sent out signals with old contacts saying that
说我想和塔尔联♥系♥
I wanted to be in touch with Tal,
想为他干活
told him I wanna work for him.
我给他说了给你说过的话
I told him what I told you,
说我不想死在监狱里
that I don't wanna die in a cage.
我告诉他我会给他提供
I told him that in exchange for my freedom
有关你以及联调局的调查信息
and for Hannah's protection that I would feed him
来交换我的自♥由♥还有对汉娜的保护
information about you and the FBI investigation.
我像操纵其他目标一样操纵他
I worked him like I worked any other target.
基顿 我是在撒谎
Keaton, I was lying.
你得相信我 我能搞定他
You have to believe me. I can get him.
这么多年过去了 我终于可以阻止他了
After all these years, I can stop him
为了我们俩
for the both of us.
但你得放我去
But you have to let me.
她没有逃跑 她消失了
She's not running; she's gone
因为你放她走了
because you let her go.
我知道你觉得你可以信任她
I know you think you can trust her,
但她是个叛徒 威尔
but she's a traitor, Will.
我相信过那个女人
But I trusted that woman.
艾丽卡·谢帕德说的话你一句都不能信
You can't believe a word Erica Shepherd says.
飞行员被指示在哈瓦那郊外一个
The pilot has instructions to land at a remote airstrip
偏远的飞机跑道降落
outside of Havana.
我会追踪你胸部的定位应答器
I'll be tracking that GPS transponder in your chest.
下飞机后 你就只能靠自己了
After you leave that plane, you're on your own.
如果我出了意外 汉娜会需要你的帮助
If anything happens to me, Hannah's gonna need your help.
我会给她还有你前夫提供安全的地点
I have a secure location for her and your ex-husband.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定要这样做吗
Sure you wanna do this?
再见 基顿探员
Good-bye, Agent Keaton.
巴里奥♥运♥河
古巴 哈瓦那
华盛顿特区
丹尼尔
Daniel.
-你还好吗 -还行
- How you been? - Been better.
-你呢 -一样
- You? - Same.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
莫利内罗在让我接受内部调查
Molinero has me under investigation.
我不在乎莫利内罗
I don't care about Molinero.
听我说 塔尔计划在华盛顿发动袭击
Listen, Tal's planning an attack on a domestic site here in D.C.,
我却完全不知道是在哪里
and I have no idea which one it is.
-塔尔在美国吗 -没有
- Tal's here in the U.S.? - No.
奇戈林会负责这里的袭击
Chigorin's gonna head up the attack here.
我需要阻止他
I need to stop him.
可丹尼尔 没有你我做不到
But, Daniel, I can't do this without you.
我们要在你体内植入一个定位应答器
We're gonna implant a GPS transponder into your body.
应答器会锁在你的锁骨下动脉上
It'll be locked around your subclavian artery.
好了 我们再过一遍
All right, let's run through this again.
我们列出了几十个潜在目标
We've identified dozens of potential targets.
每一个都有外勤探员在注意可疑活动
We had field agents canvass each one for suspicious activity.
机场 交通运输中心
Airports? Transportation hubs?
都覆盖了
It's all covered.
丹尼尔 你觉得呢
Daniel, what are you thinking?
你对塔尔的看法是对的
You know, you're right about Tal.
他的行为从不是随机的
His actions are never random,
但那只是情况的一部分
but that's only part of what's going on here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
塔尔把联合车站作为幌子
Tal planted the decoy at Union Station.
之后又在金属板制♥造♥厂给我们设置了陷阱
Then he set a trap for us all at the sheet metal plant.
他以前从没这样做过
He's never done that before.
这说明塔尔已经竭尽所能
What that tells me is that Tal's done everything in his power
阻止我们获取关于这次袭击的情报
to stop us from finding out about this attack.
只有一个目标对他来说有那么重要
There's only one target that could be that important to him.
中情局
The CIA.
塔尔的兄弟们是被中情局主导的空袭杀死的
Tal's brothers were killed by a CIA-led air strike.
他的世界在那天崩塌了
His world ended that day,
他从没有忘记过是谁导致的
and he's never forgotten who was responsible.
自那之后他做的所有事
Everything he's done since then,
发动的每起袭击 目标都是同一个
every attack he's carried out is at the same target:
中情局和中情局职员
the CIA and its personnel.
这就是他的目标
That's who he's going after.
你觉得他要袭击中情局总部吗
Well, you think he's going after the CIA headquarters?
兰利是全世界最安全的地方之一
Langley's one of the most secure places in the world.
这是自杀式行动
It'd be a suicide mission.
肯定还有其他袭击中情局的方式
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表