剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Have a good night.
晚安
Good night.
丹尼尔 通知小组成员
Daniel, call the team
20分钟后到我家集♥合♥
and have them meet at my place in 20 minutes.
我们被渗透了
We have a breach.
你确定克鲁兹为塔尔办事
You're sure Cruz is working for Tal?
她试图获取关于塔尔的机密文件时触发了警报
She was flagged trying to access some confidential files on him.
她想得到那种情报唯一的理由
The only reason why she'd want that type
就是她要汇报给塔尔
of intelligence is if she was reporting it back to him.
你给她下套了
You set up a sting?
不是我 是谢帕德
Not me. Shepherd.
等等 谢帕德 你相信她吗
Wait, Shepherd? And you trust her?
一开始我不相信
At first, no, but I confirmed it for myself
但我今晚去找克鲁兹时 亲自证实了
when I went to go see Cruz earlier tonight.
她很紧张 坐立不安
She was nervous, she was on edge,
她还试图解读我
and she was trying to get a read on me.
想操控我
Trying to manipulate me.
你们真该看看她的公♥寓♥
You should've seen her apartment.
那里没有任何私人物品 仿佛是刻意安排的
It was void of any type of personal effects as if it was staged.
克鲁兹能看到我们的档案
Cruz has access to our files,
和调查情况 她一直在使用我们的电脑
our investigation, she'd been using the computers.
我们得把办公室里所有资料都清除
We'll have to sweep the whole office.
-多年来的情报都暴露了 -不是所有情报
- Years of intel is compromised. - Not everything.
就是的 我们不知道克鲁兹看到了哪些
No, everything. We don't know what Cruz saw,
所以必须假设她全部都看过了
so we have to assume she saw everything.
克鲁兹知道的 塔尔也知道了
And whatever Cruz knows, Tal knows.
我插一句 我们不能轻易丢弃所有调查资料
I'm sorry, look, we cannot just throw away our entire investigation.
得查出她掌握了哪些情报 还得通知中情局
We have to find out what she got, we have to alert the CIA.
不 我现在谁都不相信
No, no, I don't trust anybody right now.
这事就我们知道 不得外传
We're gonna keep this between us.
-直到我们逮捕她 -我们不会逮捕她
- Until we arrest her. - We're not arresting her.
如果逮捕克鲁兹 她会拒绝交代
If we arrest Cruz, she'll refuse to talk
我们从她身上便一无所获
and we'll get nothing out of her.
但如果我们让她以为
But if we let her continue to think
自己身份没有暴露
that her cover is still intact,
她就会继续为塔尔当卧底
she'll keep spying for Tal.
我们便能追踪她的行踪和行动
We'll be able to track her movements, her operations.
知道她在跟谁交流
We'll know who she's communicating with
以及他们如何交流
and how she's communicating with them.
克鲁兹现在对我们有价值
Cruz is an asset to us now.
我们得好好利用她
We need to use her as one.
早上好 你坐了我的位子
Good morning. You're at my desk.
我有好消息告诉你
I've got some good news.
华尔街爆♥炸♥案有了新进展
There's been a development in the Wall Street bombing.
我们需要再询问你一次 你愿意配合吗
We need to question you again, are you up for that?
-当然 -很好
- Absolutely. - Good.
丹尼尔在保密会议室等你
Daniel is waiting for you in the SCIF room now.
保密会议室
In the SCIF room?
一定是有很机密的情报吧
Must have some pretty good intel.
是你说的 我可没说
You said it. I didn't.
杰姬
Hey, Jacquie.
基顿叫我来再接受一次询问
Keaton sent me over for another interview.
你也清楚 保密会议室的规矩跟中情局一样
You know the drill. SCIF rules same as at Langley.
不许携带电子设备入内
No electronics of any kind inside.
储物柜在那边
Cell lockers are over there.
安娜
Anna.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
如果你能告诉我新情报是什么
Maybe if you told me the new intel,
我也许更能帮上忙
I could be of more help.
抱歉 我无权告诉你 所以...
I'm sorry. I haven't been authorized to read you in, so--
服务器机房♥
我们再过一遍你的时间线吧
Let's, uh--let's go over your timeline again.
你离开会议室后 去哪了
So after you left the conference room, where did you go?
到走廊另一头的会计部
Down the hall to accounting.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 你正在去会计部途中
And you were on your way there when the bomb went off?
没错
Yes.
你觉得那个小举动是不是救了你一命
Do you think that one small act saved your life?
大概是我走运吧
I guess I was lucky.
-怎么样了 -快好了
- How's it coming? - Almost done.
我已经存了一份她的通话记录和短♥信♥记录
I already archived a copy of her call log and text history.
-有发现可疑吗 -有几通国际长途
- Have you flagged anything? - A few international calls
还有一些未知号♥码来电
and some incoming calls from blocked numbers.
继续搜查
Keep at it.
回忆那天会使人痛苦
You know, reliving that day can be painful,
但研究细节可能会有新发现
but going over the details can have results.
我明白
I understand.
-有意思 -什么
- It's interesting. - What?
我在工作中跟很多受害者谈过
I've spoken with a lot of victims in this job.
我见过他们最糟糕的时候
I've seen people at their absolute worst moments.
你处理自己的创伤比多数人都好得多
You hold trauma far better than most.
这个我说不好
I don't know about that.
不 是真的 你坚强而沉稳
No, it's true. You're strong and steady.
很多与你遭遇相同的人不会如此
A lot of people in your position aren't.
我猜五岁就亲眼目睹
I guess after seeing your parents killed
自己父母被杀
in front of you at five years old...
再不会有什么能吓到你了
nothing really shocks you.
凯特 有什么消息吗
Kate. Anything?
还没 但布拉格还在跟着她
Not yet, but Bragg is still tailing her.
如果克鲁兹打给谁
If Cruz calls anyone,
我们能听到电♥话♥中的所有内容
we'll be able to hear everything on the clone phone.
是我 克鲁兹在打电♥话♥
Hey, it's me. Cruz is making a call.
马上监听
We're on it.
是克鲁兹
It's Cruz.
什么
What?
安娜 什么事
Anna, what's up?
威尔 有时间吗
Hey, Will. You have a minute?
-是关于前几天晚上的事 -说
- It's about the other night. - Sure.
我查了下内梅克的邮箱
I followed up on the PO box of Nemec's.
地址在西弗吉尼亚州
It's linked to an address in West Virginia.
金赛路8974号♥
8974 Kinsey Road.
那里已经被止赎很多年了
The property's been foreclosed for years,
但或许内梅克一直在使用
but maybe Nemec could've been using it.
这可能是我们一直在找的塔尔的线索
This could be the lead on Tal we've been looking for.
好 或许我能派一支队伍
Okay, well maybe I can have a team
到那去查一下
go out there and check it out.
是可以 但是
You could, but look,
可能会竹篮打水一场空
this might turn out to be nothing.
我在想你和我先去那里一趟
I was thinking you and I could take a trip up there first.
亲自看看那里的情况
See for ourselves if anything's out there.
-你是说 就你和我去 -是的
- You mean, just you and I? - Yeah.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我开车
I'll drive.
什么时候动身
When do we leave?
威尔 你不能去 你不能独自一人
Will, you can't do this. You can't go on a recon
和一个塔尔的特工一起去侦察
alone with a Tal operative.
现在退出 她会怀疑我盯上她了
I back out now, she'll suspect I'm on to her.
你可以想一个借口不去
You could think of an excuse to get out of this.
你想跟她一起去 为什么
You want to go with her. Why?
因为你觉得你能策反她
Because you think you can flip her?
是她说的这样吗 威尔
Is she right, Will?
是的
Yes.
-我知道这机会不大 -机会不大 你在开玩笑吗
- I know it's unlikely. - Unlikely? Are you kidding?
但万一成功了呢
But what if it works?
想想看我能能掌握多少塔尔的情报
Imagine the intelligence we'll have on Tal.
我们可以终结他
We could end him.
要是你没能策反她呢
What if you can't flip her?
我一直在等证据来证明这个
I've been waiting for evidence to confirm this,
但我觉得我知道克鲁兹和塔尔是怎么认识的了
but I think I know how Cruz might be connected to Tal.
她曾被哈瓦那的一家孤儿院收养
She was adopted from an orphanage in Havana,
就在同时 那家孤儿院收到了
and at the same time, that orphanage received
一家俄♥罗♥斯♥银行的汇款
a cash transfer from a Russian bank
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表