剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
联调局估计现今在美国境内有十万外国间谍
比历史上任何时间都多
西弗吉尼亚州
你好
Hey there.
我听到你车子的声音
I heard you coming up the road.
这里很久没人来过了
Long time since we had anyone over in these parts.
我是珍妮
I'm Jeanie.
我住在隔壁
I live in the next property over.
-安娜 -搬来还是搬走
- Anna. - Moving in or moving out?
-什么 -这些箱子
- I'm sorry? - The boxes.
我就是准备把一些东西存放在这里一段时间
Oh, I'm just keeping some things here for awhile.
你是在徒步吗
Were you on a hike?
没 偶尔会有青少年来这边林子
No, we've had some teenagers up in this neck of the woods.
喝酒 生火什么的
You know, drinking and setting fires.
我以为你也是
I thought maybe you were one of them.
我姐姐跟我说不要多管闲事
My sister tells me that I should mind my own business,
但我想了解周围的情况 仅此而已
but I like to know what's going on around me, that's all.
你自己住吗
Do you live by yourself?
是的 我和我的狗
Uh-huh, yeah, me and my dogs.
你能帮帮我吗 珍妮
Would you mind giving me a hand with something, Jeanie?
当然
Sure, sure.
那有个箱子太重了 我搬不动
There's a box there that's too heavy for me to get by myself.
是吗
Yeah?
-就那个 -这个吗
- That one right there. - This one here?
你能推过来吗
Do you mind just sliding that over to me?
看上去不重啊
Well, that ain't so bad.
与敌 共谋
第一季 第五集
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
什么
What's that?
你试图查看关于米克海尔·塔尔的机密情报
You tried to access classified intelligence on Mikhail Tal
我专门叫你别去的
after I explicitly told you not to.
我没有试图查看那些文件
I didn't try to access those files.
是安娜·克鲁兹
Anna Cruz did.
-她为什么要这么做 -因为她是间谍
- And why would she do that? - Because she's a mole.
那份情报是所有监视塔尔的受雇线人名单
That intel was a list of every paid informant on Tal.
克鲁兹知道这对他来说有多重要
Cruz knew how valuable that would be for him,
所以我给她下了套
so I baited her.
我在她面前晃动着塔尔的资料
I dangled the Tal file in front of her
因为我感觉到了你现在有的感觉
because I felt what you're starting to feel now
也就是怀疑
which is doubt.
她逐步爬进了这大楼
She clawed her way into this building
逐步靠近了你
and she clawed her way into you.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你是她的目标
You're her target.
你看不到吗
Can you not see that?
她从见到你那刻起就一直在操控你
She's been manipulating you from the moment she met you.
克鲁兹获得进入这里以及接近你的权限
Cruz gained access to this building and to you
因为她假装是塔尔袭击的受害者
because she pretended to be a victim in one of the Tal attacks,
为他收集情报已经数周
gathering intelligence for him for weeks.
不 你骗人
No, you're lying.
塔尔为了终止对他的调查
Twice Tal assassinated multiple CIA operatives
两次暗♥杀♥多名中情局特工
to end an investigation into him.
他会在联调局里安插间谍真有这么难以想象吗
Is it really so farfetched that he would plant a mole inside the FBI?
如果这是真的 那就意味着克鲁兹
If that were true, that means Cruz
伪造了自己的绑♥架♥
would've faked her own kidnapping.
-是的 -也就是说她参与了
- Yes. - That means she had a hand in a bombing
杀死她14个同事的爆♥炸♥案
that killed 14 of her own colleagues.
那维克多·内梅克呢
And what about Viktor Nemec?
他是自杀还是她在这里
Did he commit suicide or did she kill him right here
杀了他 以防他开口
in this building to prevent him from talking?
这一切很难以置信
This is so hard to believe,
但我跟你说的是真的
what I'm telling you is true.
克鲁兹在为塔尔卖♥♥命
Cruz works for Tal.
威尔 你怎么来了
Will, what are you doing here?
一切可好
Is everything okay?
抱歉 现在是不是不太方便
I'm sorry, is this a bad time?
没有 我只是没想到你会来
Uh, no. I'm just surprised to see you here, that's all.
你想进来吗
Did you want to come in?
好的
Sure.
你最近怎么样 安娜
How you been, Anna?
挺好的 怎么了
I'm good. Why?
我很担心你
I've just been worried about you.
-你为什么担心我 -不知道
- Why are you worried about me? - I don't know.
爆♥炸♥案才过去一个月
I mean, it's only been about a month since the bombing
我想确保你没事
and I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
你真好 但我没事
That's sweet of you, but I'm fine.
我让你来联调局工作 不是错误决定吧
I didn't make a mistake bringing you into the FBI to work with me?
当然不是 威尔 和你工作是唯一
No. Will, working with you has been the only thing
能让我保持理智的事
that's kept me sane.
很好
Good.
我要去煮茶 你要吗
I'm gonna make some tea. Do you want some?
-当然 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
这里真不错
Nice place.
谢谢
Thank you!
你在这儿住了多久了
How long have you lived here?
两年
Uh, two years.
给
Here you go.
不是茶 但我想酒会更好
It's not tea but I thought a drink sounded better anyway.
-你说呢 -是的
- Don't you think? - I do.
抱歉你得穿过城市来看我
I feel bad you trekked across town to check on me.
你可以打电♥话♥的
You could've just called.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
你为什么想见我
Why did you want to see me?
看我有什么能帮到你的
To see what I needed to do to help you.
你已经帮了我很多
You've already helped so much.
让我调查塔尔
Letting me investigate Tal
对我帮助很大 大到你无法想象
it's helped me in ways you can't imagine.
你有心事
Something's bothering you.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
直觉吧
Just a hunch, I guess.
我一直在想塔尔造成的危害
I just keep thinking about all the damage that Tal has done.
不只是他杀过的人
It's not just the lives that he takes,
还有那些因此而受苦的人
it's the people he leaves behind that suffer too.
我 你
Me, you.
我知道你这阵子在干什么 安娜
I know what you've been doing, Anna.
每天早上第一个到办公室
The first one in the office every morning,
晚上最后一个离开
last one to leave.
工作应该是转移注意力的工具 而不是解药
Work is supposed to be a distraction, it's not a cure.
你说得对
You're right.
但目前来说
But for now,
工作能给我安慰 因为我知道我能追捕
it gives me solace being able to hunt the man down
杀了我朋友的那个人
that killed my friends.
杀了莱恩的那个人
The man who killed Laine.
我发现一条线索 本来想多找些证据
I was waiting to tell you about a lead I found
再给你看
until I had more to show you.
不过你既然都来了
But since you're here...
什么线索
What is it?
我之前调查维克多·内梅克的财务状况
Uh, I was looking into Viktor Nemec's financials
发现他在西弗吉尼亚的埃尔金斯有一个租来的邮箱地址
and I saw that he had a PO box in Elkins, West Virginia that he rented.
内梅克住在纽约
Nemec lives in New York.
他为什么会有西弗吉尼亚州的邮箱地址
Why would he have a PO box in West Virginia?
这也正是我的疑问
Exactly my question,
但真正有趣的是时间点
but what was intriguing was the timing.
他在华尔街爆♥炸♥案发生前一个月租下的
He rented it out one month before the Wall Street bombing.
你认为那个邮箱地址
So you think that the PO box
跟塔尔有某种联♥系♥
has some type of connection to Tal?
如果你批准的话 我想去查清楚
If it's okay with you, I'd like to find out.
那就去吧
Then go ahead.
我很好奇会有什么发现
I'd be curious to see what comes out of it.
谢谢你来看我 威尔
Thanks for coming by, Will.
知道我有个像你这样的朋友 我很安心
It's comforting to know I have a friend like you.
晚安
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表