剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
What is this?
安德鲁的通话记录
There are Andrew's cell phone records.
你认识这通下午两点打出去的号♥码吗
Do you recognize this number that was called at 2:00 p.m.?
不
No.
上个月的这个号♥码呢
What about this number from last month?
-不 -这个呢
- No. - And this one?
-你在干什么 -或者这个
- What is this? - Or this one?
你为什么要问我这些
Why are you asking me this?
这些号♥码都属于
All of these numbers belong to
莫拉莱斯贩毒集团的一位高层幕僚
a high-level associate of the Morales cartel.
一定是弄错了
Well, then that's a mistake.
安德鲁不会和贩毒集团扯上关系
Andrew wouldn't have anything to do with a cartel.
是的 但你丈夫有
No, but your husband does.
他一直向贩毒集团销♥售♥机密情报
He's been selling classified information into a drug cartel
他一直用的是你儿子的手♥机♥
and he's been using your son's cell phone to do so.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我们有你丈夫的银行记录
We have your husband's bank records.
他数年来一直有收到莫拉莱斯集团的转账
He's been receiving money from Morales for years.
不可能
No.
不 他不会那样做的
No. He wouldn't do that.
别说谎了 伊丽莎白
Stop lying, Elizabeth.
别再欺骗自己了
Stop lying to yourself.
你知道你丈夫是什么样的人
You know what your husband is.
你一直都心里清楚
You've always known.
所以他住在波哥大
That's why he lives in Bogotá,
而你和儿子住在华盛顿
and you live in D.C. with your son.
我说错了你就告诉我
You tell me when I'm wrong.
伊丽莎白 用不了多久
Elizabeth, soon,
所有人都会知道你丈夫做了什么
everyone will know what your husband has done,
等安德鲁发觉时 他会来找你
and when Andrew finds out, he is going to come to you.
他会问你你知道些什么
He's gonna ask you what you knew,
你做了什么来阻止此事
and what you did to stop it.
你希望他以你为耻吗
Do you want him to be ashamed of you?
你希望他对你失望吗
Do you want him to be disappointed in you?
你希望他因为做你儿子而感到难堪吗
Do you want him to be too embarrassed to call you his mother
因为相信我 没有比这更痛心的事了
because believe me, nothing hurts worse in the world.
-你爱你的儿子吗 -爱
- Do you love your son? - Yes.
如果你们身处危险 你会保护他吗
Would you protect him if you were in danger?
当然
Of course.
我...
I...
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
任何女人都会说 她们会保护自己的孩子
Any woman would say that they would protect their son,
但如果我告诉你 保护安德鲁
but what if I were to tell you that protecting Andrew
意味着你会被驱逐
would mean that you would be an outcast,
你会失去自己家庭的爱和尊重
that you would lose the love and the respect of your family,
余生的每一天都将生不如死
that every day of your life would be worse than death?
如果你知道自己将经受的一切
If you knew everything that you would have to go through,
你还会做出同样的决定吗
would you make the same decision,
因为 伊丽莎白
because, Elizabeth,
如果你不愿经受这些
if you're not willing to go through that and worse,
那么你就是不愿意保护你的儿子
then you aren't willing to protect your son--
我爱我儿子胜过一切
I love my son more than anything.
那就证明给我看
Then let's prove it.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我好像有问题
Something's wrong with me.
我为了睡觉什么都试过了
I've tried everything to get some sleep,
但根本不管用
but nothing works.
晚上我就躺在床上
I just lay in bed at night,
在脑海里一遍一遍重演爆♥炸♥的情景
playing out the bombing in my mind over and over again.
我感觉自己忘了什么 你知道
I feel like I forgot something, you know,
一些能帮助抓到塔尔的信息碎片
some piece of information that could help catch Tal.
你怎么想 我疯了吗
What do you think? Am I crazy?
不 不 我觉得你没疯
No, no. I don't think you're crazy.
你经历的这些
What you're going through is very common
在创伤性事件幸存者身上很常见
for survivors of traumatic events.
你和任何人谈过这些吗
Have you talked to anyone about it?
我最近有去见一个中情局专家
The CIA has a specialist I've been seeing.
这很好 很不错
That's good. That's good.
你得照顾好自己
You have to take care of yourself.
是的
Yeah.
我只是希望能回到工作上
I just wish I could go back to work.
如果有其他事让我分散精力
If I had something to focus on,
也许我就不会这样了
maybe I wouldn't feel like this.
我可以替你工作
I could work for you.
我非常清楚塔尔的财政状况
I know a lot about Tal's finances,
中情局一直有向执行任务的分♥析♥师提供贷款
and the CIA loans out analysts for doing task forces all the time.
休息一段时间吧
Take some time off.
有时 我们意识到需要休息的时候都太晚了
Sometimes, we don't know we need it until it's too late.
好
Okay.
我有件事要坦白
I have a confession to make.
我今天想找你谈还有一个原因
I have another reason why I wanted to talk to you today.
明天 兰利有一个追悼会
Tomorrow, there's a memorial ceremony at Langley.
追悼在爆♥炸♥案中牺牲的人 当中有我的朋友
Some of my friends from the bombing are being honored.
我希望你能和我一起去
I was hoping you'd come with me.
我知道这个要求不小
I know it's a lot to ask,
但是只有你明白我在经历些什么
but you're the only one who understands what I'm going through.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有的人百分之百同意
Everyone's in agreement 100%.
大家注意 戈登要出动了
Heads up. Gordon's on the move.
他现在要离开国会 回家参加募捐活动
He's leaving Capitol Hill now, heading home to the fundraiser.
目前为止 没有企图传递情报
No attempts to pass the intel so far.
好的 跟着他 盯紧了
All right, good. Stay close. Stay on him.
好 我们走
Yeah, all right. Let's go.
你看到这个吗
Do you see this?
这是微型高清摄像头
This is a micro HD camera,
正好能放好这个吊坠里
and it fits right here inside this pendant.
你戴着它的时候 我们就能看到
And when you wear it, we'll be able to see...
你所看到的一切
everything that you see.
好
Okay.
这是你要找的东西
This is what you're looking for.
缉毒局的安全文件袋
This is a DEA security pouch.
我看过丹尼斯拿这种袋子
Yeah, I've seen Dennis with these before.
很好
Great.
这是打开文件袋的总钥匙
So, this is the master key to unlock it.
里面有一个装有机密禁毒路线的册子
And inside, there is a folio with classified drug interdiction routes.
你要把这个追踪设备放在内页的这个地方
You'll place the tracking device on this inside flap here.
然后就好了
And that is it.
就这么简单
It is that easy.
我知道怎么用钥匙 瑞安探员
I know how to use a key, Agent Ryan,
我不知道怎么做的是直视我丈夫的双眼
What I don't know how to do is look my husband in the eye
假装我还爱着他
and pretend I still love him.
你知道是什么让人不会说谎吗
Do you know what makes someone a bad liar?
什么
What?
害怕 怕被人识破
Fear, the fear of being caught,
怕受到惩罚
the fear of being punished.
所以如果你想令人信以为真
So, if you wanna convince someone of something that's untrue,
那你就不能让害怕压倒你
then you can't let the fear overwhelm you.
你要与它握手 要接受它
You have to shake hands with it. You have to embrace it.
今晚 当你见到你丈夫的时候
Tonight, when you see your husband,
你会很害怕
you're gonna be terrified.
是的
Yeah.
全身每一根骨头都会尖叫着让你逃跑
Every bone in your body is gonna scream at you to run.
而这个时候
And when that happens--
才是最艰难的部分
this is the hard part...
别跑
Don't.
只要欣然接受就行
Just accept it.
让其浸润你大约五秒钟
Let it wash over you for about five seconds.
数着熬过去
Count your way through it.
这种感觉是不会逝去的
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表