剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
It's nice to have people in your life who care about you.
你为什么来这里 威尔
Why are you here, Will?
我未婚妻 她
My fiancée, she, uh...
她大约三周前去世了
she died about three weeks ago.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear that.
抱歉 这里可能不适合我
Listen, I'm sorry. I don't think this is for me.
平时不都是女人的 我保证
It's not usually all women, I promise.
-不 我知道 不是因为这个 -我知道
- No, I know. It's not that. - I know.
太快了 是不是
It's too soon, right?
你还没准备好在一群陌生人面前
You're not ready to talk about your loss
敞开心扉
in front of a group of strangers.
那就不要
So don't.
什么都别说 不是一定要发言的
Don't say a word. You don't have to.
有时候 倾听就够了
Sometimes listening is enough.
我来的第一个月一句话都没说
I sat here for a month without speaking.
现在我已经是主持人了
Now they make me run the meetings.
真的有用 威尔
It does help, Will.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
欢迎来到哀悼互助小组
Welcome to the grief support group.
我叫安妮
My name's Anne,
我四年前失去了女儿
and I lost my daughter Molly four years ago.
各位 塔尔又进行了一笔交易
Guys, Tal made another transaction.
他在东海岸
He's on the Eastern Seaboard.
塔尔在国内 我们得利用这一点
Tal is here. We have to take advantage of this.
你继续跟进 我让莫利内罗
You keep honing in on him, I'll have Molinero
命令东海岸战术小队待命
get the East Coast tactical team on standby.
好
Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
看你的电脑屏幕
Watching your screen.
不能看吗
Is that not allowed?
-没有 可以看 -你确定吗
- No, that's okay. - Are you sure?
如果你有话要说的话 凯特
'Cause if you have something to say, Kate,
就应该说出来
you should say it.
不必 继续吧
No, let's move on.
岩峰公园
华盛顿特区
我亲自来见你了
I came to see you personally.
这对你来说意味着什么
What does that mean to you?
意味着我们有很重要的事情要谈
That we have something important to discuss.
我可以向你保证 一切都在按计划进行
I can assure you, all is going according to plan.
你保证 你向我保证
You assure me? You give me your assurances?
我们最初同意合作
We first agreed to collaborate
是因为我们的理念一致
because of a shared philosophy.
我们会达成最初的目标
We will achieve what we set out to achieve,
通过行动达成
and we will do so in the form of action.
我还是没有到位的行动人员
I still don't have an operative in position.
必须得找对时机
Has to be the right moment.
联调局仍然是个麻烦
The FBI, they remain a problem.
我看看我能做些什么
Let me see what I can do on that front.
多谢了
Please do.
等战术小队完全准备好了就告诉我
Once those tac teams are 100% ready, you let me know.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我们刚刚捕捉到了塔尔最近的一次交易
We just flagged Tal's most recent activity.
有15万美元打到了一个美国账户
150,000 was wired to a U.S. account,
交易的分类代码是"KO"
and the wire has a subject code of "KO".
那是杀令
That's kill order.
美国账户 袭击很可能会在我们领土上
U.S. Account, most likely a hit on our soil.
知道目标是谁吗
Do we know the target?
没有名字 但有个我们无法破译的
There's no name, but there is a four-digit code attached
四字代码
that we can't account for.
是目标的社保号♥码的后四位
It's the last four digits of the target's Social Security number.
-对 -我现在就查社保号♥
- Yeah. - I'm running the SSN now.
不必了 是布雷登·德克尔
You don't have to. It's Braden Decker.
约翰·霍普金斯大学
驾照 布雷登·德克尔
她说得没错
She's right.
塔尔要除掉他
Tal's gonna take him out.
J·埃德加·胡弗联调局大楼
布雷登·德克尔为他办了事
So Braden Decker played his role,
塔尔要除掉他 很符合他的行事风格
Tal's gonna take him out. That synchs up with his method.
德克尔没有几天 只剩几小时了
Decker's got hours, not days.
我们需要带他进来
We need to bring him in.
什么
What?
如果你设法干预 想救他
You intervene and try to save his life,
这么好的开局就毁了
and the gambit is ruined.
塔尔就会知道你在追踪他
Tal will know that you're tracking him.
所以你就这么让他死
So you just wanna let him die?
我想抓住塔尔
I wanna catch Tal.
一个孩子的生命受到了威胁
A kid's life is in danger.
不好意思 你是建议我们什么也不做吗
I'm sorry, you're recommending that we don't do anything?
我是建议你让这个任务继续进行
I am recommending that you let this mission proceed
直到目标完成
to its objective completion.
"目标完成"
"Objective completion"?
直说了吧
Let's call this what it is,
你这是在签署这个孩子的死刑执行令
you're signing this kid's death warrant.
-你可说不准 -这个孩子没有谍报技术
- You don't know that. - Kid's got no tradecraft.
他只能坐以待毙
He's a sitting duck.
有时情报工作中
Sometimes in matters of intelligence,
最好的选择往往都难以让人接受
the best choice is distasteful.
但那不代表那就是错的
But that doesn't make it wrong.
也不代表那就是对的
It doesn't mean that it's right.
华盛顿
你离终结塔尔只有一步之遥
You are so close to ending Tal.
不再有悲剧 不再有袭击
No more tragedies, no more attacks.
我希望你能为大局考虑
I am asking you to make a choice for the greater good.
一个人的生命能拯救无数更多的生命
One life to potentially save countless more.
-一条命换塔尔的命 -绝对不行
- One life for Tal's. - Absolutely not, no.
我绝不允许牺牲无辜的生命
I'm not gonna allow an innocent person to die.
布雷登·德克尔无不无辜不重要
Whether Braden Decker is innocent or not is immaterial.
你一个举动让塔尔知道你盯上了他
You make one move that lets Tal know that you're onto him,
他就会销声匿迹
and he goes to ground.
我们会想出别的办法
We'll find another way.
这就跟安娜·克鲁兹那次一样
This is just like Anna Cruz.
你的判断失误令行动耽误了几个月
Your lapse in judgment set them back months.
现在失去塔尔 所有的指责
You lose Tal now and once again all of the blame,
所有的后果
and everything it brings,
又会完全落在你的肩上
falls squarely on your shoulders.
谢帕德 借一步说话
Shepherd, a word.
不要夹带情感考虑下 就一会儿
Look at this without emotion for just a second.
你就是个伪君子
You're a hypocrite.
你说自己爱国
You claim to be a patriot,
甚至还说到"大局"
you even invoke "the greater good."
但同样的情况下
But given the same exact set of circumstances,
你为了救一位平民而选择牺牲另外四个人的生命
you chose to save one civilian over the lives of four other people.
这不是我选择的
I didn't choose this.
选择是要在自♥由♥意志下做的
A choice is made in free will.
而我当时是被迫做出了一个心碎的决定
I was forced to make a heartbreaking decision,
一个每天都在刺痛我的决定
a decision that haunts me every single day.
所以汉娜的生命比布雷登的珍贵
So Hannah's life was worth more than Braden's,
或者说 比莱恩也珍贵
or for that matter, Laine's?
我懂
I get it.
我知道你能看见一切 对吗 谢帕德
I get you see everything, don't you, Shepherd?
你能看清整盘棋
You see the whole chessboard,
但这不意味着你能扮演上帝
but that doesn't give you the right to play God.
不
Oh, no.
这次扮演上帝的是你
You are God in this scenario.
你掌控着我的命运
You control my fate.
你掌控着我能否见我的女儿
You control whether or not I see my daughter.
你掌控着我能否抓住那个毁了我人生的人
You control whether or not I catch the man that destroyed my life.
没错 这些权利都是我依靠自己的决定
Exactly, because I've earned the right to make those calls
争取而来的
based on the decisions that I've made.
正如因为你所做的决定让你失去了你的权利
Just like you've lost your rights based on decisions you've made.
你打算怎么做
What do you intend to do?
好了 听好了
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表