剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
No, you didn't. Something happened. What?
告诉我 汉娜
Tell me, Hannah.
其他队伍里的人发现了你的事情
Some of the kids on the other teams found out about you.
老爸觉得暂停一下比较好
Dad thought it would be a good idea to stop for a while.
-你♥爸♥怎么样 -还行
- How is your dad? - Okay.
你走之后他很难过 但他最近好点了
He was sad after you left, but he's been better lately.
那就好
Good.
-他知道你过来吗 -不知道
- Does he know that you're here? - No.
好
Okay.
也许这样最好 是不是
Maybe that's for the best, right?
他是个好父亲 他一直都是
He's a good father. He always has been.
我知道
I know.
我知道你有很多问题
I know you have a lot of questions.
我知道你想要答案 我真的很抱歉 汉娜
I know you want answers. I'm really sorry, Hannah.
没关系
It's okay.
我更想要妈妈
I want my mom more.
有了
I got it.
斯拉·德米尔的车辆进入麦克亨利堡隧♥道♥时
Sila Demir's vehicle was caught by a license plate reader
被车牌读取器识别出来了
entering Fort McHenry tunnel.
有司机的图像吗
Is there a image of the driver?
暂时没有 但我在搜索监控摄像头
Uh, I don't have one yet, but I'm scanning CCTV cameras
和收费站录像
and toll booth footage now.
他要去哪儿
Where's he headed?
那条隧♥道♥是马里兰港口的主入口
That tunnel is the main entry to the Port of Maryland.
那肯定是阿克索伊
That has to be Aksoy.
托马斯·海夫伦
你要接吗
Do you need to get that?
不用
No.
我现在就去港口
I'm headed to that port now.
告诉布拉格和佩蒂格鲁 在大厅和我汇合
Tell Bragg and Pettigrew to meet me in the lobby.
我会带上丹尼尔
I'll grab Daniel.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
马里兰港口
阿克索伊的车辆位于港口内
Aksoy's vehicle was located inside this port facility.
睁大眼睛 保持警惕
Keep your eyes open and stay alert.
他在这里
He's here.
我看见他了
I got him!
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事 他往北去了
I'm good. He's headed north.
他过去你们那边了
He's coming to you guys.
别让他跑了 别让他跑了
Don't let him exit! Don't let him exit!
布拉格 证据应对小组发现什么了吗
Bragg. That evidence response team find anything yet?
还没有 但我们在搜索
No, not yet, but we're still combing through
所有货物集装箱的内箱
all these boxes in the cargo container.
-有迹象表明他还锁定了其他集装箱吗 -没有
- Any sign he targeted others? - No.
港口的跟踪系统显示阿克索伊的装置
The port's tracking system shows that Aksoy's device
只是用来追踪这个集装箱
was only used to track this one carton container.
那起始点呢
And what about point of origin?
你追踪到什么了吗
You track anything down yet?
是的 驻扎在上海的公♥司♥
Yeah, some company based out of Shanghai.
他们制♥造♥病患监测设备
They manufacture patient monitoring equipment
比如CT 超声 核磁共振以及X射线装置
like CT, Ultrasound, MRIs, and some X-Ray gear.
设备太大了 不可能整个移♥动♥
That equipment is way too large to move on its own.
也许他要的是设备内部的东西
Maybe it's what's inside that he's after.
是的 有可能
Yeah, it could be.
看来阿克索伊改动了一台核磁共振设备
Looks like Aksoy tampered with one of the MRI machines.
不确定改造到了何种程度
We're not sure to what extent.
同时 库存清单显示还丢失了一个零件
Also, checking inventory, there's another component piece missing,
一个核磁共振膝关节线圈
which is an MRI knee coil.
谁需要这个
That significant to anyone?
好了 布拉格 我们这边也会调查
All right, Bragg, we'll look into things on our end.
如果有其他发现再和我们讲
Let us know if you find anything else.
好的 收到
All right, copy.
凯特 把集装箱内部设备的技术规格调出来
Kate, pull the technical specs on the devices inside that container.
看看里面是否有任何放射性物质
See if any contain radioactive material.
我们所说的放射性物质数量
The amount of radioactive material we could be talking about,
足以构成实质性的威胁吗
is that enough to be a substantial threat?
在拥挤的地铁站或办公室大楼里
Dispersed correctly in a crowded metro station
分散得当的话 完全可以
or an office building, absolutely.
可能会有十几名 甚至上百名受害者
You could have dozens if not hundreds of victims.
-凯特 -好的
- Kate? - You got it.
你还没走
I see you're still here.
我在国际刑事警♥察♥组织的人
My counterparts at Interpol
还在喝他们的第一杯咖啡
are still on their first cup of coffee.
我想叫你回家
I would tell you to go home,
但是我知道你是不会听的
but I know you won't listen anyway.
你是我认识的人中最拼命工作的
You work harder than anyone I know.
我只是想跟上进度
Just trying to keep up.
也许我们俩都需要平衡一下
Maybe we both need some balance.
也许我们这种人的天性就是这样
Maybe it's just how people like us are wired.
基顿
Keaton.
我一直在考虑揭露塔尔的特工网
I've been thinking of a way of exposing Tal's network of operatives.
失陪了
Excuse me.
联调局手上关于塔尔的雇佣保密线人资料
The FBI's PCI files on Tal.
-怎么了 -给我权限查看这些资料
- What about them? - Give me access to them.
那些资料里有数千名雇佣保密线人的
Those files contain the names and personal information
名字和个人信息
on thousands of paid confidential informants.
你不可以查看这些资料
You're not gonna get access to that.
我可以审查这些名字
Well, I could vet the names.
可以查查联调局线人和中情局里
I could look for links between the FBI informants
疑似塔尔特工之间的联♥系♥
and CIA-suspected Tal operatives.
-也许能让我们更加接近塔尔 -不行
- It could move us forward. - No.
-为什么不行 -因为我说了不行
- Why not? - Because I said so.
禁止查看那些文件 我不会给你权限的
Those files are off limits. You're not getting access.
只有全力以赴 我们才能找到塔尔
No stone left unturned. That's how we find Tal.
-才能找到... -谢帕德
- That's how we find who works-- - Shepherd.
我说了不行
The answer is no.
雇佣保密线人资料
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
威尔
Hey, Will.
托马斯
Thomas.
很高兴找到你了
Glad I caught you.
听着 对不起我一直很难联♥系♥上
Listen, I'm sorry I've been so tough to reach.
你很忙 别道歉
Hey, hey, you're busy. Don't apologize.
什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you down here?
我想你也许能给我一些答案
Guess I thought you might be able to give me some answers.
我可以试试
I can try.
前几周 我到国外出差
I was out the country on business for a few weeks.
我回来发现大家都在议论艾丽卡·谢帕德
I came back to find people talking about Erica Shepherd.
说她是如何在华府被捕的
About how she was arrested here in D.C.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about it?
我可以告诉你这是真的
I can tell you that that's true.
她来华府干什么
What was she doing in D.C.?
我带她这里调查案件
I brought her here to work on the investigation.
你在和她合作吗
You're working with her?
威尔 你怎么能这么做
Will, how could you do this?
我这么做是为了莱恩
I did it for Laine.
为了抓到杀死莱恩的凶手
To catch the man that killed Laine.
-所以我才这么做 -不要
- That's why I did it. - Stop.
不要自我辩解了
Stop rationalizing.
我把你当家人看待 我信任你
I treated you like family. I trusted you.
我只是认为谢帕德能帮忙
I just think Shepherd can help.
她要为我女儿的死负责
She's responsible for my daughter's murder.
我要怎么和莱恩的母亲说
What am I supposed to tell Laine's mother?
告诉她我自有分寸
Tell her I know what I'm doing.
-我忍♥不住想知道 -想知道什么
- I can't help but wonder. - What's that?
这个
This.
你
You.
有事发生了
Something happened.
我在伤害一些我非常关心的人
I'm hurting people I care deeply about.
我知道那种感受
I know what that feels like.
你认为你了解我吗
You think you know me?
不 但我也许明白你的感受
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表