剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
There has to be another way to target the CIA.
我只是还不知道是什么
I just don't know what it is yet.
我也不知道 但我知道有谁可能知道
I don't either, but I think I know who might.
我是卡布雷拉
This is Cabrera.
卡布雷拉 我是基顿
Cabrera, this is Keaton.
什么事
What's going on?
塔尔的特工计划今天在美国境内
Tal's operatives are planning to carry out an attack
发起袭击
on U.S. Soil today.
我们有强烈的理由认为
Now, we have strong reason to believe
袭击目标是中情局
that that attack will be against the CIA.
怎么袭击 在哪里
How? Where?
我打给你就是想问这个
That's exactly what I'm calling about.
我们不认为他会冒险袭击兰利
Now, we don't think that he's gonna risk going after Langley.
有没有其他地点 或是其他团队
Is there another site, another group of personnel
是他有可能针对的
that he might target?
中情局今天上午要举♥行♥
The agency's hosting a ceremony this morning
情报培训项目毕业典礼
for its Clandestine Trainee Program.
-什么时候 -大约一小时之后
- When? - In about an hour.
但这不可能是目标 我们在军事基地
But this can't be the target. We're on a military base.
卡布雷拉副局长 他们在里面准备开始彩排了
Deputy Cabrera, they're about to begin rehearsals inside.
抱歉 威尔 我得挂了
Sorry, Will, I need to go.
有什么消息通知我
Let me know if you hear anything.
这就是目标
That's our target.
这就是目标 我们准备行动
That's the target. Let's get ready to move.
抱歉 我找尼科
那边那个就是
谢谢
Gracias.
你是谢帕德 是吗
You are Shepherd, no?
塔尔在哪
Where's Tal?
我们会带你去见他
We'll take you to him,
但首先我们得检查一下你
but first we need to check you.
如果你身上植入了定♥位♥器♥ 并且在发送信♥号♥♥
If you have a GPS device implanted in you and it's transmitting,
那我们就知道你还在为联调局效力
we'll know you're still working for the FBI.
我就会朝你开枪
And I put a bullet in you.
如果没有 我就带你去见塔尔
If not, I'll take you Tal.
她身上没有任何装置
你好啊 艾丽卡
Hello, Erica.
塔尔
Tal.
我没想到会有这一天
I doubt this day would ever come.
我也是
So did I.
你不是我三年前认识的那个女人了
You're not the same woman I met three years ago.
你有点不一样了
There's something different about you.
单独监禁了三年
Three years of solitary confinement
是会改变一个人的
has a way of changing someone.
我记得莫斯科列夫特沃监狱里的那些人
I remember the men in Lefortovo prison in Moscow,
他们空虚的双眼
the emptiness in their eyes.
他们就像是游魂
They were like ghosts.
但是你活下来了
But you survived.
怎么做到的
How?
人需要分心的事物 我想我制♥造♥了一些吧
A person needs distractions. I created some, I guess.
-幻想吗 -也可以这么说
- Fantasies? - You could call them that.
幻想着重获自♥由♥ 见到你的家人吗
Fantasies of being free, of seeing your family?
是的
Yes.
幻想杀了我吗
Of killing me?
是的
Yes.
你带我来这肯定是有原因的 是什么
You brought me here for a reason. What is it?
我保证到时你就知道了
In time, I assure you.
但是首先 我很好奇
But first, I'm curious.
你是如何说服基顿探员释放你的
How did you convince Agent Keaton to release you?
说服他并不难
It wasn't difficult.
-不难吗 -不难
- No? - No.
他受伤了
He's wounded.
他的哀伤和同理心令他软弱
His grief and his empathy make him weak.
助长了他的执着
They feed into his obsession.
-执着什么 -你
- Of what? - You.
你准备在同一天内发动两次袭击 为什么
You have two attacks, both on the same day. Why?
国内发动袭击是因为过去
Domestic attack is about the past.
我们在这里做的事是为了未来
Our work here is about the future.
-米勒将军 -早上好
- General Miller. - Good morning.
-幸会 -很高兴你能来
- Nice to see you. - It's good to have you here.
基顿 你怎么来了
Keaton, what are you doing here?
塔尔要袭击这个地方
Tal's targeting this site for an attack.
这里是军事基地
This is a military base.
那可是米克海尔·塔尔 你不该觉得惊讶
It's Mikhail Tal. You shouldn't be surprised.
他打算怎么实施
How's he planning to carry it out?
-我不知道 -好
- I don't know. - Okay.
你有什么情报显示他的目标是我们
And what intel do you have to know that he's targeting us?
没有 但是他的特工正在来的路上
None, but his operatives are on their way.
等一下
Hold on.
我们要为秘密行动的受训者举♥行♥仪式
We're having a ceremony for the covert ops trainees.
我这里不仅有中情局所有的高层领导
I have the entire CIA senior leadership,
更别提还有两名将军在场
not to mention two generals, here.
如果要发生袭击 我们必须得保证他们的安全
If it's going down, we have to ensure their safety.
你说你利用我从基顿探员那获取了自♥由♥
You said you used me to gain your freedom from Agent Keaton,
但你没说是怎么做到
but you didn't say how.
在调查中 我们的关系越来越密切
We grew close during the investigation.
事实上
You helped him...
你帮他抓了我很多特工
to capture many of my operatives, in fact.
我需要他信任我
I needed him to trust me.
他信任你了是吧
And he does, doesn't he?
他认为你会回到他身边
He thinks you'll return to him.
是的
Yes.
你在马埃斯特腊有什么计划
What are you planning at Sierra Maestra?
如果你不能告诉我
Well, if you cannot tell me,
也许你并不如我所希望的那么有用
perhaps you're not the asset I hoped you'd be.
几年前你离开了俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部
You left Russian intelligence years ago
因为你觉得受到了外交的限制
because you felt restricted by diplomacy.
现在你认为自己是伟大的破坏者
And now you think of yourself as the great disruptor.
你想动摇整个世界
You wanna destabilize the whole world
但不是因为你想毁灭世界
but not because you wanna destroy it...
而是因为你想以你的构想去重塑这个世界
'cause you wanna reshape it in your image.
那需要很多人
That takes numbers.
我认为你会去找你的军队
I think you're going to get your army.
你有很多特工都关在马埃斯特腊山
Sierra Maestra holds a lot of your operatives.
我认为你要袭击拘留中心
I think you're going to attack the detention site
救他们出来 这是我的猜想
and break them out; that's what I think.
我招募你是正确的 艾丽卡
I was right to recruit you, Erica.
时机到了
It's time.
保罗局长 肯特和桑德奥弗两位将军
Director Paul, Generals Kent and Sandover...
尊敬的各位来宾 老师和学员
esteemed guests, faculty, and trainees...
欢迎来到2019年
welcome to the 2019
中情局情报培训项目毕业典礼
CIA Clandestine Service graduation ceremony.
很荣幸我今天能来到此地
It is truly an honor for me to be here today.
我上次站在你们所在的位置时 已经是近20年前了
It's been almost 20 years since I was standing right where you are now.
我可以摸着良心说
And I can honestly say that there has not been
我参与的每个行动
a single operation I've been a part of
我都用到了在这个项目里
where I haven't used the skills and the training
所学到的技能
I acquired in this program.
现在我想邀请
And now I'd like to invite up
保罗局长上台发言
Director Paul to say a few words.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-有新进展吗 -还没
- Any update? - No, not yet.
-威尔 11 点钟方向 -全体趴下
- Will, 11 o'clock. - Everybody down!
我们需要重型武器
We need to get some heavy ammo.
霍普金斯 去你办公室
Hopkins, your office!
找掩护
Take cover.
让大家撤退
Get everybody back.
-撤退 -快走
- Get back! - Move, move!
都趴下 趴下
Everybody down! Stay down!
撤退 撤退
Back, back, back!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表